• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

Oh okay thankyou, I'm just going wait for @ShurikenPhoenix to post for Emily Granger and then I'll get right back at you I think Anya is short enough for Your characters nickname but I may change it to Ana

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Oh okay thankyou, I'm just going wait for @ShurikenPhoenix to post for Emily Granger and then I'll get right back at you I think Anya is short enough for Your characters nickname but I may change it to Ana

[/QUOTE]
you're welcome! and thats no problem with me! oh! as for Alyssa, she'll meet yall at school since I'm figuring out her into post as well <3

thats good with me too, heeheh :)

I'm going to do Cinderella then since I was going to do Belle, so close to finishing her CS but I accidentally deleted it and found out someone claimed it so guys....

I CLAIM CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!

lostviolence said:
I'm going to do Cinderella then since I was going to do Belle, so close to finishing her CS but I accidentally deleted it and found out someone claimed it so guys....
I CLAIM CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!
-Gives you Cinderella- You got it! And I never knew you were making Belle too, much apologies! -sadness-

DarlingWaylonPark said:
-Gives you Cinderella- You got it! And I never knew you were making Belle too, much apologies! -sadness-
It's not your fault! Don't be sad *gives virtual cookie with the Australian flag* Happy Australia Day!

lostviolence said:
It's not your fault! Don't be sad *gives virtual cookie with the Australian flag* Happy Australia Day!
Awww, thank you! I didn't even know it was Australia Day! That's awesome! :3 -nibbles on virtual cookie and waves own Australian flag- Happy Australia Day to you as well! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back