• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
xD Oh Jesus, my top pick if I had to choose would be Benedict Cumberbatch, really. xD
Thank ye very much xD

*sighs in relief*

tumblr_lwjgid798y1r8xjv1o1_400.gif

Celemyvel said:
:D
Laughing right now cause I'm listening to Also sprach Zarathrustra, Op.30: Prelude

I read your post right during the first dun DAAAA! Timing was 10/10
I love it when that happens! x3

@Celemyvel

omg, I love Ying

And Doron.

I can't. <3

I'll have a post up soon.

Oh, speaking of which, Priscilla would react to the news like : . . .I knew he wasn't just any boss, but a mob boss too. . ?

crucialstar said:
@Celemyvel
omg, I love Ying

And Doron.

I can't. <3

I'll have a post up soon.

Oh, speaking of which, Priscilla would react to the news like : . . .I knew he wasn't just any boss, but a mob boss too. . ?

Technically, it hasn't been confirmed, just the idea presented :P but Priscilla already had her suspicions I'm sure with being so close to the source

BTW, I forgot to mention Ying is also a part timer at the law firm but it was more of an excuse for him to be directly involved with accounting for the black market

Oh dear. O'Hara would laugh at Ezra's terrible attempts at discretion if she actually had much of a sense of humour xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Celemyvel said:
No problem, I have a terrible addiction for playing as the mastermind :P
I will say, you're doing a phenomenal job! ^_^ All of your characters are entertaining, I always look forward to reading your posts. x3

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I will say, you're doing a phenomenal job! ^_^ All of your characters are entertaining, I always look forward to reading your posts. x3
Ah, merci :#) I'm glad my efforts are appreciated

BTW, I think you'll like the gif I'll be using for Ratigan for posts :P it'll be revealed then but for now, I must jump over the moon with my cow and count sheepies :D

Celemyvel said:
Ah, merci :#) I'm glad my efforts are appreciated
BTW, I think you'll like the gif I'll be using for Ratigan for posts :P it'll be revealed then but for now, I must jump over the moon with my cow and count sheepies :D
Of course they are! :3

OMG can't wait to see it, the hype is real. x3 Alrighty, good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back