• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Cicero said:
"Wooow cool the only thing I can do is turn into a giant light." She said a bit disappointed before turning into her happy self "Lets go to the mall!" The girl yelled in delight as she began walking the way of the mall
Cicero's face light up with a smile "Yea I guess your right..." The boy said making a goofy face while looking at Tab. Even to this day he still can't see what she saw in him but still smiled and his face went a little red as she suddenly kissed him but he didn't fight it he put on a little sad face when she stopped. After hearing Tab's question he let out a small laugh "Of course we will." Cicero answered with a small smile planted on his lips while he kissed her again not very long but enough to show he loved her.
MermaidShireen said:
"My name is Margo, I'm running from the people who made me. I meant no harm to your sister. I apologize for my lack of clothes, a size 8 doesn't exactly fit a 3 hundred pound Tiger."
mewbot5408 said:
Mew winced with a little hiss as rin tried to give him stitching and when he was done looked up at him with his red eyes. Mew winced with a sharp breath and started to sit up slowly with a low hiss. His ears flattening as he attempted to stand. He didn't want to be in the way nor did he want to burden anyone. Mew stood up a sharp shock surged through his body and fell over on his hands and knee, tears forming in his eyes and shaking with his tail between his legs. "Crap..ow."

"Made you? What do you mean by that?" For the first time all day Rin's surprise seeped into his voice, temporarily replacing the neutrality that so often defined his voice before he returned back to it when he spoke to Mew. "Stay down! Why do I- Never-mind." Rin simply frowned when Mew fell, but decided to say nothing on it. When searching Mew's thoughts Rin only saw pain. Was it emotional or physical pain? It was hard to tell; They were read the same way in Rin's mind, but just in case Rin would go with the latter. "Hey, can you get up? Me and... Margo can help you, if you like." It took him a second to remember the girl's name, even if he had just heard it. he knelt down and placed a hand on Mew's shoulder, before noticing the man's tail was tucked between his legs. "Are you that upset? Here, stop tensing yourself up." Rin gently took hold of the cyborg cat's tail, pulling it up so it was standing like it usually did. He figured it was just like an arm or any other limb, so he didn't really think much of it.

Ooc: Posting with Tabitha next!~

mewbot5408 said:
"Hmm.. let's just walk around. Maybe I could do a little bit of shopping?" She suggested following behind him.

Ooc: Um, I'll let it pass for now

@mewbot5408 , but no one-lining... There have been a lot of short posts lately so I want to remind everyone of this rule. I'd prefer if you guys wrote at least 3 lines of text- 6 or more would be even better! But please don't just write a sentence or two and expect the story to advance.​

Mew shivered when rin touched his tail with a little squeak of suprise before blushing and covered his mouth quickly with his hand embarrassed he made such a sound. ".....Um, uh...yeah could you help me get to the room..i don't wanna be in the way." Mew mumured with a sigh trying to calm down. His body hurt terribly and now this? Mew wanted to cry in a closet because of the simple fact that he couldn't do a thing about it. He then looked back down as his tail went back between his legs drooping but the fur was still on end. Mew shivered again and tried standing up again with a little frown upon his pale lips and looked at rin.

Vladimor catches the ball, soon enough they're all in play. Vladimor, with his height, had the advantage(Of not being short cause these guys were huge) but being their height meant even game for him, and a better chance of shoot in the net. Not nearly as tall, but faster and more agile, Derrick took passes like no one's business, making shots as if he were magic. Sports are his thing. They made sure not to ball hog, letting the girl and Matthew take their shots and such. When their own team had 7(Playing to 10) while the other had 1. The two European's were confident in their success. Three more shots and the game was theirs. "How about you two give us the winnin' shots?" Vladimor yells over two the two, from in between the opposing team. Derrick grins as the ball is passed to him, and he shoots another one. 8. "Yeah, It won't matter if you miss, we'll have plenty of time to recover. He passes the ball to Matthew, playing defense now.

Rei was startled. By Leo, leading to the blood; she couldn't handle it. She knew Rin could though, so she just ran. She ran to out back, making sure not to trip over anything as she ends up hidden on this under-level pool-bar. She sits on the stool, curling up on it, almost gagging at the scent of blood that lingered in her nose from Mew. She felt bad that she didn't help, but she didn't care for Mew. He could bleed out on the floor and die, and Rei wouldn't care. But Rin did. Rei respected the virtue her brother had, but she wished he'd throw it all away. She put a mental block on her mind, including to herself. Her thought process was now blank as she sat there, taking in the bitter cold and the smell of chlorinated water from close by.​

[QUOTE="Trombone Geek]Rufus turned as someone clambered their way though the kitchen window.
"It would seem beauty felt it necessary to turn up everywhere, even where there's blood. Hm." Rufus smiled at the random woman, noting the murderous air about her. The smile became a grin. "Although, looks tend to hide the most dangerous things," he added. The woman was quite beautiful, although Rufus usually didn't strike out after looks. She seemed 'nice' enough, though.

Milee and Naomi turned to look at the newcomer as well; Milee shrugged and returned to gathering materials to bake a cake, whereas Naomi gave a friendly wave before watching Milee with interest.

"What possessed you to come to this wonderful funny farm?" Rufus asked, walking towards the woman so he didn't have to speak across the room to be heard.

[/QUOTE]
Shard stared at Rufus with her deep purple eyes and gave a smirk looking at him standing there crossing her arms under her chest as she stood in front of him."wouldn't you like to know,human." She answered with as he approached tilting her head to look at the two girls before her eyes moved across to look at him followed by her head as her dark hair brushing against her cheeks. She stood 6 foot and was lean with a large chest,dark slanted hair with purple eyes and a bloody air about her. Shard had a dark crystal embedded deep into her forehead unremovable and she dressed dark colors. She seemed like she was often untouchable by just anyone and it would be a challenge to win her trust and affections.

mewbot5408 said:
Shard stared at Rufus with her deep purple eyes and gave a smirk looking at him standing there crossing her arms under her chest as she stood in front of him."wouldn't you like to know,human." She answered with as he approached tilting her head to look at the two girls before her eyes moved across to look at him followed by her head as her dark hair brushing against her cheeks. She stood 6 foot and was lean with a large chest,dark slanted hair with purple eyes and a bloody air about her. Shard had a dark crystal embedded deep into her forehead unremovable and she dressed dark colors. She seemed like she was often untouchable by just anyone and it would be a challenge to win her trust and affections.
"I do think I would, miss," Rufus replied, tilting his head. His mess of red hair parted so that he could look at Shard better.

"So, do I get to know?" he asked with a smirk. Milee gave him a pointed look.

"If you're going to flirt or whatever, get out so I can focus on cooking. Sheesh."

Rufus chuckled, nodding in response to Milee's request and holding out his hand to Shard.

"Perhaps we could search for the living room in this funny farm of ours, that isn't actually ours?"

Quite the intimidating woman, Rufus had to admit, although he refused to be intimidated by anyone. She seemed like she would make an interesting friend; maybe they could kill some idjiits together. The fact that she seemed unmovable and invincible only made things more interesting. Rufus wasn't a fan of the submissive type; he liked people who knew what they had and how to use it.

[QUOTE="Trombone Geek]
"I do think I would, miss," Rufus replied, tilting his head. His mess of red hair parted so that he could look at Shard better.
"So, do I get to know?" he asked with a smirk. Milee gave him a pointed look.

"If you're going to flirt or whatever, get out so I can focus on cooking. Sheesh."

Rufus chuckled, nodding in response to Milee's request and holding out his hand to Shard.

"Perhaps we could search for the living room in this funny farm of ours, that isn't actually ours?"

Quite the intimidating woman, Rufus had to admit, although he refused to be intimidated by anyone. She seemed like she would make an interesting friend; maybe they could kill some idjiits together. The fact that she seemed unmovable and invincible only made things more interesting. Rufus wasn't a fan of the submissive type; he liked people who knew what they had and how to use it.

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe..Maybe not...depends." She answered tilting her head to one side with a wide smile before her expression changed to it's usual blank looking at him hand for a moment before taking it and following him. Her skin was soft but cold, deathly cold. She carried no heat really what so ever to the point it could be assumed she was dead if she wasn't standing up and speaking to him. "Very well..."

"Made: meaning I was kidnapped, strapped to a table, cut open, stuffed in a cage, cut open again, until I could do what they wanted. Turn myself into a Tiger." Margo laughs harshly, "Their mistake. After finding out what they created worked, they put me through test after test after test. Last test... I lost it, shifted and killed the 5 scientists that couldn't escape fast enough. Then I ran, was able to hide for a few months, then... I don't know.. I shifted in a panic and they found me, so I ran and found you." She watches as Mew tries to get up again. "Here, let me help" taking one of Mew's arms to lean on her.

@iiimee @mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
"Yea okay....and by a little bit of shopping you want to find new dresses right?" The boy asked smiling grabbing her hand bringing her at his side
"Yea okay I understand." SuSu said while she started skipping a little humming "I plan on looking around maybe buying a few random things I think look cute maybe some new clothes and make up....what about you?" She asked while looking at the girl with a big smile
Stell shook her head lightly and smiled looking up at him placing a small finger to her lips."not exactly,Nick...it'd be nice to go shopping with you not to mention there's something I'd like to get in particular...." She answered simply and giggled as she squeezed nick's hand back with a little hum sound looking up at him with her big eyes. She had a idea on something she's been wanting to do to Nick for a while now but she didn't know how to go about giving it to him.

mewbot5408 said:
"Maybe..Maybe not...depends." She answered tilting her head to one side with a wide smile before her expression changed to it's usual blank looking at him hand for a moment before taking it and following him. Her skin was soft but cold, deathly cold. She carried no heat really what so ever to the point it could be assumed she was dead if she wasn't standing up and speaking to him. "Very well..."
Leo was already panting as he chased her back to the house. He completely cleared the window, following her only a quarter of a mile behind. The power of the boner was the only thing keeping him on task. For now however, he had to greet Rufus again. " Hey Rufus buddy old pal! How has your hour without me been eh? Great great, yeah." He looked around, noticing the tiger was replaced by a naked woman, and that Shard was still not giving two shits. Typical day for Leo Valkas. He stepped next to Shard in one liqiuod movement, and gestured his hands as if he was the host of a game show. "This is my new lady friend, Shard I think! He took an admiration to he handiwork on the quick dress he put on her. He turned his attention back to Rufus. "Why is there a naked person in here? Secondly, what size is she, I can clothe people!e pretty easily."

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]Leo was already panting as he chased her back to the house. He completely cleared the window, following her only a quarter of a mile behind. The power of the boner was the only thing keeping him on task. For now however, he had to greet Rufus again. " Hey Rufus buddy old pal! How has your hour without me been eh? Great great, yeah." He looked around, noticing the tiger was replaced by a naked woman, and that Shard was still not giving two shits. Typical day for Leo Valkas. He stepped next to Shard in one liqiuod movement, and gestured his hands as if he was the host of a game show. "This is my new lady friend, Shard I think! He took an admiration to he handiwork on the quick dress he put on her. He turned his attention back to Rufus. "Why is there a naked person in here? Secondly, what size is she, I can clothe people!e pretty easily."

[/QUOTE]
Rufus turned as Leo burst in, greeting him with a grin. "Hello, Mister Metal Man!" When Leo mentioned Shard, Rufus nodded, realizing the name fit the woman. As for the naked person.. "I honestly didn't pay too much attention. Um.. I think she's some sort of shifter? And I'm not a tailor, I don't know what lid fits the bowl. Wait.." Rufus trailed off as he tried to find a different analogy for not knowing the size of someone's clothes, until he came to a different realization. He looked up at Leo with mock accusation. "You can replace people's clothes, but not my wonderful purple shirts?" he asked, crossing his arms. "Not fair, Metal Man." His grin grew wider as he jumped back to a different part of the conversation; his eyes flicked between Shard and Leo.

"You've got a lady friend, eh? Here I was thinkin' you'd be lonely forever. Of course, there's never a race without competition."

Unless that race is against yourself, his mind responded, until Rufus found the error there, too. Competing against yourself still meant competition. Oops.

Nick's face went confused for a second before returning to his normal composer "Thanks i'm sure it will be fun shopping with a kid...."He said sarcastically while laughing before picking her up and placing her on his shoulders smiling up at her "I figured I'd put you on my shoulder before you yelled at me." Nick explained before she could even ask anything. Okay so maybe he did enjoy spending time with Stell pretty much the only person in the group that makes him smile and laugh that's why he enjoys her company even if they do pick on each other

LilyannaGaming said:
"No, she's not rich we are escapes from...the lab she took care of us and kept the hideout supplied. She never told me how she got the money or things, but i knew it probably wasn't the right way. Anyway which store first" Vi asked happily. @Cicero
"Ohh....well to bad I thought I could borrow money from her." She said while snickering a little before grabbing Vi's hand and ran the rest of the way to the mall "I wanna go to......tha....no maybe that.......no definitely that on....nope....I don't know they all look so fun."The girl exclaimed spinning around in a circle once "You can choose."SuSu said smiling at the girl

"We have extra at base. I just have a little on me. And how about we go into that one?" Vi said pointing to the right. It was a clothing store with darker clothing insted of bright colors. "Unless you prefer bright clothes of course." Vi said politely. She preferred dark yet colorful clothing. She looked up to the girl. "I haven't really bought clothing before. I only have a aroung 4 jeans and 4 shirts total." @Cicero

"Ohhh cool....a little that is a lot." The girl said laughing while looking over to where Vi was pointing "Sure lets go we can always go to a store with bright colors later."She stated while grabbing Vi's hand and dragging her over to the store looking around "So do you see anything you like?" SuSu asked the girl looking over her shoulder at the girl smiling @LilyannaGaming

Vi just laughed. "yea i know, i just don't care to emphasize that. I prefer black, Violet, and Green colors." Vi glances around the shop seeing a few tee shirts and pants she liked. "Do you see anything you like?" VI suggested, as she walked over to the tee shirts. @Cicero

"Yea I don't blame you." SuSu said while looking around "Hmmm....I don't know I guess this looks cute." She said smiling at the girl while grabbing a pair of blank skinny jeans "What do you think?" The girl asked looking at the jeans then back up at Vi waiting her official opinion on the jeans @LilyannaGaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
"Wooow cool the only thing I can do is turn into a giant light." She said a bit disappointed before turning into her happy self "Lets go to the mall!" The girl yelled in delight as she began walking the way of the mall
Cicero's face light up with a smile "Yea I guess your right..." The boy said making a goofy face while looking at Tab. Even to this day he still can't see what she saw in him but still smiled and his face went a little red as she suddenly kissed him but he didn't fight it he put on a little sad face when she stopped. After hearing Tab's question he let out a small laugh "Of course we will." Cicero answered with a small smile planted on his lips while he kissed her again not very long but enough to show he loved her.
mewbot5408 said:
Mew shivered when rin touched his tail with a little squeak of suprise before blushing and covered his mouth quickly with his hand embarrassed he made such a sound. ".....Um, uh...yeah could you help me get to the room..i don't wanna be in the way." Mew mumured with a sigh trying to calm down. His body hurt terribly and now this? Mew wanted to cry in a closet because of the simple fact that he couldn't do a thing about it. He then looked back down as his tail went back between his legs drooping but the fur was still on end. Mew shivered again and tried standing up again with a little frown upon his pale lips and looked at rin.
MermaidShireen said:
"Made: meaning I was kidnapped, strapped to a table, cut open, stuffed in a cage, cut open again, until I could do what they wanted. Turn myself into a Tiger." Margo laughs harshly, "Their mistake. After finding out what they created worked, they put me through test after test after test. Last test... I lost it, shifted and killed the 5 scientists that couldn't escape fast enough. Then I ran, was able to hide for a few months, then... I don't know.. I shifted in a panic and they found me, so I ran and found you." She watches as Mew tries to get up again. "Here, let me help" taking one of Mew's arms to lean on her.
@iiimee @mewbot5408
[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Vladimor catches the ball, soon enough they're all in play. Vladimor, with his height, had the advantage(Of not being short cause these guys were huge) but being their height meant even game for him, and a better chance of shoot in the net. Not nearly as tall, but faster and more agile, Derrick took passes like no one's business, making shots as if he were magic. Sports are his thing. They made sure not to ball hog, letting the girl and Matthew take their shots and such. When their own team had 7(Playing to 10) while the other had 1. The two European's were confident in their success. Three more shots and the game was theirs. "How about you two give us the winnin' shots?" Vladimor yells over two the two, from in between the opposing team. Derrick grins as the ball is passed to him, and he shoots another one. 8. "Yeah, It won't matter if you miss, we'll have plenty of time to recover. He passes the ball to Matthew, playing defense now.

Rei was startled. By Leo, leading to the blood; she couldn't handle it. She knew Rin could though, so she just ran. She ran to out back, making sure not to trip over anything as she ends up hidden on this under-level pool-bar. She sits on the stool, curling up on it, almost gagging at the scent of blood that lingered in her nose from Mew. She felt bad that she didn't help, but she didn't care for Mew. He could bleed out on the floor and die, and Rei wouldn't care. But Rin did. Rei respected the virtue her brother had, but she wished he'd throw it all away. She put a mental block on her mind, including to herself. Her thought process was now blank as she sat there, taking in the bitter cold and the smell of chlorinated water from close by.​

[/QUOTE]

Rin didn't say anything in response to the harsh tale the tiger-woman told. Rei ran from the room and Rin wanted to follow, but he resisted the temptation. He knew exactly what she was thinking after all, and he had Mew to take care of. Still, while he stepped in the help, using his small body as a support for the side of the cyborg that wasn't being supported by the blanketed woman, he sent a small message out to his sister. "Be safe. Your emotions aren't sealed like mine- You need to keep them under control to survive." Rin didn't say another word on the way to the nearest vacant bedroom, but as he walked he became aware of a very uncomfortable fact: his hips, though small, were wide enough to sway a little, so with every step Rin took his leg brushed up against the cyborg's. Rin looked over at the woman- the real woman; the one who identified as one, and quite obviously had a lot more curve than Rin. Did she feel a little uneasy, or was that just Rin? Most likely, it was just him. "Here, lay down." Rin instructed, helping Mew set down on the bed with the girl's help. He tried to be as gentle as possible, but it wasn't easy being the support for somebody as heavy as Mew, and without meaning to Rin collapsed next to him on the bed.

Tabitha was right; Listening to Cicero did help eliminate her worries, and when Cicero leaned in to kiss her, she can't help kiss back. The small gesture only lasted a moment, but for Tabitha it was all the time she needed to know that this boy was the one for her. "I love you." she told him. She should've just left it at that, but finding herself unable to resist, she leans in one final time for a peck on the cheek before pulling away and sitting up. "Anyway, we should go do something." she determines, and before a word could possibly escape his lips she gets up and checks her forehead for a fever. She was still a little warm, but she felt a lot better than she did ten minutes ago.

Matthew had meant to give the game his all, but after seeing how competitively Vladimor and Derrick were playing he decided the best he could do was play defense. After five scores belonged to them he was certain he was going to be on the defensive all day- until Vlad tossed the ball to him. "O- Okay!" Matt yells nervously. He wasn't actually afraid, just caught off guard by the sudden change in positions. Three of the men instantly went after him, and it took what little self-awareness Matthew had to dodge them. Some were so close to getting fouls but just barely managed to keep themselves restrained. Matthew appreciated this, because he doubted those would even count in a game like this, where there was no referee or way of judging what was and wasn't, other than memory. If given the chance, these guys would lie like hell just to score a point or two, and it's not like Matt could blame them. If he thought he could get away with it, he definitely would. Whatever. He swerved past everyone and made his way to the basket. At first he wasn't sure he was going to make it, but when he saw that basketball make it's way down from the basket he knew he'd accomplished something. "Hey, girl!" Matthew forgot her name but considering she was the only female here, the boy figured she'd get it. He threw the basketball to her, hoping she'd catch it instead of the other basketball players, whose heads it flew over.​

"I love you too." Cicero said while his smile grew with Tab kissing his cheeks and still laying on the bed hearing Tab's demand "Sure what do you wanna do sweety?" He asked her sitting up on the bed looking at her with worried eyes but kept it at that. To no surprise Cicero was against Tab getting out of bed but why would he go and ruin it for her. He got up and grabbed Tab's hands pretending to dance hoping to make her smile and forget her fever all together and eventually spun her around his arm leading her into a hug resting his head on her shoulder's smiling up at her innocently before it turned into a smirk before mouthing the words love you to the girl kissing her neck and collarbone.

"they look good." She said grabbing a violet tee with black designs overlapping each other. She held it up for Susan. "What of this?" Vi asked Smiling. @Cicero

Silver caught the ball with ease. She nodded toward Matt. Then was back in motion Spinning backwards she made her way to the goal. SHe had been focused on defense, before the unexpected switch. She made her way through the court and after having to doge two of the other teams players she made it to the basket. She was at the goal. She wanted to show off by doing a flip, but just shot instead the ball went in with no fight. She smirked. She turned toward matt. Her eyes flickered red then back to normal. She was pissed a little about being called girl instead of her name, but oh well. She will live with it. @King Anthony @iiimee

"Thank you." She said while throwing them over her shoulder happy with her choice now and looking at the shirt Vi choose "Wow! that looks amazing!"The girl exclaimed looking at the shirt in amazement eventually looking up at Vi giggling a little "Sorry I really like seeing amazing shirts like that." SuSu explained suddenly embarrased

Vi smiled. She grabbed a couple different color ones, Blue and Violet. "Is there anything else you see that you like?" Vi asked. she pulled out her phone and texted Silver.

Silver
them
Hi, Checking in. Text me whenever you need to go to that house. I with another at the mall. Hope your okay

Vi sighed and placed the phone back in her pocket. She looked at SuSu and smiled. @Cicero

Not sure what to do now with Rin and the Cyborg, Margo just stands there awkwardly. "Umm-- I'll just-- Food." She quickly leaves, searching for the kitchen to eat something. She couldn't remember the last time she'd eaten that week and was in desperate need of food from shifting. "Find food, then find clothes." (OOC: is there anyone in the kitchen?)

@iiimee @mewbot5408

"Hmmm....maybe this." She said while grabbing a faded blue with a black skull on it "TaDa."The girl said showing it to the girl with a smile "Other then these two I think I got everything." SuSu said to the girl spinning around happily "You know you act a lot like a mother to....ah what's her name Silver girl.....Not trying to be mean."The girl said trying to fix her mistake @LilyannaGaming

"Well, She does the same to me if shes not pissed. I just want to make sure isn't taken back to the lab, dead, or killing someone. Her powers help with fighting." Vi explained. Feeling generous "May i pay for your clothes?" Vi asked happily yet polite. She pulled out her money. The Smiled at the girl. @Cicero

"So you two pretty much are like sisters." SuSu stated happily "Oh...well I'm sure none of those things happened so you shouldn't worry." She added still smiling "Wait....seriously you will?" The girl asked not believing what she is hearing she hugged the girl "Oh you are the best." SuSu said @LilyannaGaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back