• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

"I've got this one." He fished his pocket for his wallet and pulled exactly 85 dollars out, the extra five for a tip, and set it on the table. "Okay then, heres your room key. Have a good night." They ventured up the stairs to their room, looking around and seeing that the small 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room combo would be enough for them. Leo then unfolded the couch into a bed and laid down, leaving his helmet on the nightstand. He then sat up. "Want a bit of story time before we go to bed?"

@Midnight Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well I didn't think a kid knew how to do that." He said sarcastically at the girl kissing her forehead

Ooc:Ok I'll just get rid of myself now because thats all I could think of at the moment cause I have to deal with homework

Derrick pales when Orious drops, rushing to him once more to see he's unconscious...He looks up at the ceiling muttering,"Yavlyayutsya li bogi ... nasmekhayas' menya?" before he picks up the vampire, mindful of all the blood that he's going to have to clean later. He take him to a loft room, setting him down on a table in the loft. "What do I do...I'm not sure...what's wrong.. "

Der'mo.." He mumbles, going to get something to first start with cleaning the blood up. "The blood..." Derrick thinks as he narrows his eyes, grabbing a towel and a bowl of water. "Does it have to be given via ingestion, or..." The servant closes his eyes, sighing as he grabs a glass of water. He can only drink blood, but every living thing needs water, so he'll bring it too. He comes back to Orious, cleaning the blood from around his face and anywhere it might have gotten on his face. The vampire dirtied his shirt too, so he removed it, and Derrick finds the bullet wound from days ago leaking once more with his blood. "Eto pizdets...!" He curses face palming. What a reckless boy, Orious was. He cuts the poorly wrapped wound off, heading off to find the first aid kit to fix him up first. Derrick sits Orious up, holding him like that as he tends to the bullet wound, making sure to wrap it properly. When that was done he lays him back down, biting his lip, recalling when he told him that he needed his blood...The poor blonde boy glances over to the cup of water then to his hand. Heading off to the kitchen, he comes back with a knife in hand, continuing to bite his lip. "This is for you, Orious. "Eto otstoy." He cringes as he drug the blade across his non-dominant hand holding it over the glass of water. Hehe wrung the blood out of his body to ensure a safe amount of blood exited his body before his stirs it in with the water, once more sitting him up. He tilts the boy's head back, slowly pouring his blood down Orious' throat, not caring that his hand continued to bleed. He'd fix it later.

Rei watched as her brother way taken away, attempting to run after him, alas, the odd cyborg was too fast and she was left behind the dust. She slows down, watching in cognizance that her brother had just been taken away. How rarely they are separate, tears already brim in Rei's eyes as she looks in fear. "Don't leave." Is all she could manage before her thought process became jumbled. She sat there and cried. Someone just came and took everything she's ever known right away from her in a blink of an eye. She hadn't known where he took him, what he'd do to him. Rei spends quite the time crying and screaming, some people stopping to ensure her comfort, though she'd lash out at them, sometimes screaming "You're not Rin!" In her native tongue. It took her a while to get up and remember the last thing they were doing, wiping her tears and realizing sitting there isn't going to do anything. "He was trying to...help that girl..." She huffs and sniffles going back to get the girl who was probably closer to something more fatal if Rei hadn't hurried. She got her, called up a taxi, and headed to the hospital. Somewhere along the line, she might've heard her brother's voice in her head through a sort of mental static, but it wasn't clear at all. There were more tears.​

Vladimor was going to take the food, but was a little surprised when Matthew offered instead, so he let him. He just chooses the closest seat near them, not really wanting to take too much time here. He was starting to get a little paranoid with all these experiments going to end up in his nice expensive house. It wasn't his, but damn the stars, these people were destructive. He eats, barely taking his time. Sure, he was mild-mannered, but this was his first actual meal since they've left the cabin. Ah, the cabin seemed so far in time, though it had only been days. He sighs, slowing down to take the time to reflect on what's happened. He's killed someone, he's befriended a large group of people (less of befriending, though) He's been comatose, he's found someone to actually hate, he's...fallen in love. He slowly looks up at Matthew with still half a burrito in his mouth. It was him, wasn't it? Vladimor's face turns red all the way to the tips of his ears and he quickly averts his gaze like some anime school girl, wolfing down the rest of his food nervously.

((OOC: Long replies since I've been gone for a while))​

[QUOTE="King Anthony]Derrick pales when Orious drops, rushing to him once more to see he's unconscious...He looks up at the ceiling muttering,"Yavlyayutsya li bogi ... nasmekhayas' menya?" before he picks up the vampire, mindful of all the blood that he's going to have to clean later. He take him to a loft room, setting him down on a table in the loft. "What do I do...I'm not sure...what's wrong.. "

Der'mo.." He mumbles, going to get something to first start with cleaning the blood up. "The blood..." Derrick thinks as he narrows his eyes, grabbing a towel and a bowl of water. "Does it have to be given via ingestion, or..." The servant closes his eyes, sighing as he grabs a glass of water. He can only drink blood, but every living thing needs water, so he'll bring it too. He comes back to Orious, cleaning the blood from around his face and anywhere it might have gotten on his face. The vampire dirtied his shirt too, so he removed it, and Derrick finds the bullet wound from days ago leaking once more with his blood. "Eto pizdets...!" He curses face palming. What a reckless boy, Orious was. He cuts the poorly wrapped wound off, heading off to find the first aid kit to fix him up first. Derrick sits Orious up, holding him like that as he tends to the bullet wound, making sure to wrap it properly. When that was done he lays him back down, biting his lip, recalling when he told him that he needed his blood...The poor blonde boy glances over to the cup of water then to his hand. Heading off to the kitchen, he comes back with a knife in hand, continuing to bite his lip. "This is for you, Orious. "Eto otstoy." He cringes as he drug the blade across his non-dominant hand holding it over the glass of water. Hehe wrung the blood out of his body to ensure a safe amount of blood exited his body before his stirs it in with the water, once more sitting him up. He tilts the boy's head back, slowly pouring his blood down Orious' throat, not caring that his hand continued to bleed. He'd fix it later.

[/QUOTE]
After a good bit of time the vampire shivered placing a hand to his forehead sitting up slowly with low groan."derrick.." he murmured smelling the human's blood and scent nearby as he looked around with his violet eyes. Her looked down at his bandages and blushed. 'He must've changed them

.....hmmm..another reason I love him,he's kind and thoughtful even he's upset with me he always trys being there when I need him most, I should find a good way to thank him properly..'

Cicero said:
"Well I didn't think a kid knew how to do that." He said sarcastically at the girl kissing her forehead
Ooc:Ok I'll just get rid of myself now because thats all I could think of at the moment cause I have to deal with homework
"Hehee, I did ask you..." She murmured tired and looking up at Nick her blue eye half lidded and wings fluttered. She yawn burrowing herself inbtween the covers snuggling up to the cat boy with a little hum closing her eyes.

Derrick was still nearby, just outside of the loft as he finished stitching and wrapping his hand up, flinching and cringing in pain when he tries to move it. "Hell..." He mutters, shaking his head before going to place all the supplies back in the first aid kit, noticing Orious was awake. "Hey are you alright? You scared me." He bows in greeting, setting the stuff in the kit, closing it and making sure to grab it only with his dominant hand. "What...happened?" Derrick was pretty sobered up with all the passing events, and he glances at his hand, wrapped and still stained with blood. It was often his fingers twitched involuntarily, but he consciously kept his hand still as possible.

Mizuti walked up to virus. "Maybe you could help me first heeheehee....I need help from someone like you virus. I need your help getting into the meuseum...can you help if my friend rin will allow it?"

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Derrick was still nearby, just outside of the loft as he finished stitching and wrapping his hand up, flinching and cringing in pain when he tries to move it. "Hell..." He mutters, shaking his head before going to place all the supplies back in the first aid kit, noticing Orious was awake. "Hey are you alright? You scared me." He bows in greeting, setting the stuff in the kit, closing it and making sure to grab it only with his dominant hand. "What...happened?" Derrick was pretty sobered up with all the passing events, and he glances at his hand, wrapped and still stained with blood. It was often his fingers twitched involuntarily, but he consciously kept his hand still as possible.

[/QUOTE]
Orious noticed derrick with a sigh recalling what happened.

"the Mix of the drugs and alcohol was making me Ill and blood lusting....not to mention my injuries haven't healed fully yet...." he tried putting things simply and nodded. "Thank you,derrick I owe you one." He murmured his thanks with a small smile and blushed. His violet eyes suddenly trailed down to the human's bloodied hand and widened his face becoming serious."derrick,what happened to your hand it's cut up badly! Are you okay?!" Ori asked him his voice filled with concern.

The small servant boy holds his hand looking at it, "Oh this?" He smiles sadly, lowering it as he shrugs. "To be fair, it's not bad, it's a straight, clean cut. This was for your...starvation. It hurts, but other than it, I'm fine. I didn't cut my dominant hand, so I'll be some use to Vladimor still, just a little bit of a burden." He huffs, using the towel from earlier to gently clean most the blood off. "Can you walk? It's early in the morning, nearly day time. You should get some rest." He instructs him, putting the first aid up.

"Apparently someone tired." He said in a matter of fact tone before laughing and putting his arm around the girl while looking at the ceiling He didn't want to sleep yet he was tired was he just scared that the moment he woke up Stell would be gone and everything she said was a lie...no Nick trusted her word she wouldn't leave

[QUOTE="King Anthony]When I LARP I'm supposed to be a faun and I usually wear my hair so plain and it makes me look like a girl
But when I whiteboy style I'm so manly and intimidating

jqlH1GK.jpg

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

[/QUOTE]

Too bad sexy isn't a rating Cool!

^_^ I'm replying now!​

mewbot5408 said:
Mew sighed with frown looking down frustrated." Why...why...why is it.." he murmured. He bitterly forced a smile. "Go ahead shoot me, you're so set on seeing your sister and you won't give me a chance....no matter what I do you won't remember a thing, it's as if we never met in the first place...why do I have to be the only who remembers? "
Mew looked down sighing. "So I really did get forgotten completely...I'm alone like before.."he whispered to himself and his expression darkening as looked in shock as tears slid down his face suddenly as he was silent.
[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Rei watched as her brother way taken away, attempting to run after him, alas, the odd cyborg was too fast and she was left behind the dust. She slows down, watching in cognizance that her brother had just been taken away. How rarely they are separate, tears already brim in Rei's eyes as she looks in fear. "Don't leave." Is all she could manage before her thought process became jumbled. She sat there and cried. Someone just came and took everything she's ever known right away from her in a blink of an eye. She hadn't known where he took him, what he'd do to him. Rei spends quite the time crying and screaming, some people stopping to ensure her comfort, though she'd lash out at them, sometimes screaming "You're not Rin!" In her native tongue. It took her a while to get up and remember the last thing they were doing, wiping her tears and realizing sitting there isn't going to do anything. "He was trying to...help that girl..." She huffs and sniffles going back to get the girl who was probably closer to something more fatal if Rei hadn't hurried. She got her, called up a taxi, and headed to the hospital. Somewhere along the line, she might've heard her brother's voice in her head through a sort of mental static, but it wasn't clear at all. There were more tears.

Vladimor was going to take the food, but was a little surprised when Matthew offered instead, so he let him. He just chooses the closest seat near them, not really wanting to take too much time here. He was starting to get a little paranoid with all these experiments going to end up in his nice expensive house. It wasn't his, but damn the stars, these people were destructive. He eats, barely taking his time. Sure, he was mild-mannered, but this was his first actual meal since they've left the cabin. Ah, the cabin seemed so far in time, though it had only been days. He sighs, slowing down to take the time to reflect on what's happened. He's killed someone, he's befriended a large group of people (less of befriending, though) He's been comatose, he's found someone to actually hate, he's...fallen in love. He slowly looks up at Matthew with still half a burrito in his mouth. It was him, wasn't it? Vladimor's face turns red all the way to the tips of his ears and he quickly averts his gaze like some anime school girl, wolfing down the rest of his food nervously.

((OOC: Long replies since I've been gone for a while))​

[/QUOTE]

Ooc: Who's the person Vlad actually hates? o~o

Bic: Rin didn't understand his rant, but it only pissed him off more. "Stop acting depressed!" he ordered, punching the man in the shoulder. "If you don't want to resolve your issues than by all means, grab this gun and shoot yourself, but you seem like you actually care, so don't act like you don't and end your life!" Rin grabbed the boy's chin so he was looking at him. "I only remember people who talk to me before, or are worth remembering. Can you show me your one of those from now on? Right now I'd only remember you because you're keeping me from my sister." He let go of the boy's chin and stepped back. "I am still confused about why or how you want me to remember you, but this isn't the time to discuss that. I'm going back to my sister- You can tag along. Just don't force me to be alone again." With all he wanted to say off his chest, Rin cautiously opened the door... Instantly a nurse barged in, wielding a nice with blood-red liquid in it. Rin shot her. Once. Twice. A third time wasn't needed, because the second shot was to the head. She dropped down dead, her eyes wide and the syringe in her stiffening hands dripping it's contents slowly on her face, disintegrating it. Rin sighed, kicking the corpse over to the corner. He swung the door open and started shooting all the nurses he saw, who had lined up to see if their colleague had killed the two boys.

Matthew ate at an alarming normal rate, but maybe that was because the boy was used to starving. "Having fun?" Matt asked sarcastically, watching as Vladimor pretty much inhaled his food. With the stars disappearing, there really wasn't much to gaze at besides Vlad, and Matthew had enough sense not to do that. He ate looking down at the table for the most part, but once in a while his eyes wavered toward Vlad. The boy seemed so lost in thought. Matthew wanted to know what he was thinking about, but decided not to ask. When Matthew finished his meal he quickly stood up and threw away the wrapping for his and Vlad's food. "Do you need another? You look like you could eat a person." Matt remarked after he did. Vladimor was in a rush to leave, but Matthew was taking his time with everything. Maybe it was because he was just so tired and relaxed that he didn't care, or maybe it was the stubborn side of him telling him this day would end if he went to sleep. Either way, Matthew didn't understand why Vladimor was acting so awkward. Was he still upset about earlier? Matthew doubted it, but maybe he should've explained the situation better instead of just crying... Vladimor didn't think there was something between him and Ely right? Sure, there was something, but it wasn't exactly what Matt would call romance: More like he hated Ely's guts. With these anxious thoughts tormenting Matt's mind, he did the one rational thing anyone would do: He reached out to grab Vlad's sleeve and said "You know I love you?" Okay, so maybe he wasn't the most rational person by any means, but at least he was trying to resolve the issues that caused him to worry! Anyway... "You know I love you?" was a sort of weird phrase for anyone to hear, mostly because it was phrased as a question. Matt realized this a second too late, but that wasn't the part he was worried about: He pretty much said "I love you", just in a semi-indirect manner. "Fuck, um, what time is it?" Matthew let go of Vlad's sleeve and half-ran over to the women at the register. "What time is it?" he repeated. The woman gave him a strange look that side "Why the fuck are you asking me?" before checking her cellphone. "It's 4:59, so 5:00am sweetie." The woman said. Matthew nodded and then walked out the door they had entered. He'd wait for Vladimor, but he had no clue what he'd say when the taller boy walked out. "Hey, sorry for saying 'I love you'; I didn't mean it?" Matt's brain desperately tried to come up with a way to excuse his behavior, but he came up with nothing. If he was lucky, maybe Vlad wouldn't have heard him... or maybe that was unlucky. "So fuckin' confused..." Matthew mumbled angrily to himself. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down by taking in a deep breath, crossing his arms, and leaning against the wall. Like most times when he was alone, nearby guys whistled but they didn't approach and Matt didn't have to punch him. He was used to teasing from other men, but it never went to the point of sexual harassment. Was what Ely did sexual harassment? No, not really: Stuff like that had happened to Matt before and the boy honestly didn't care, but why did he care so much when Ely did that to him. "I'm taken?" Once again, words popped into Matt's brain that should've been worded as a statement and not a question, but this time they weren't vocalized. Right now Matthew was too afraid to say anything, out of fear he might fuck things up somehow. He banged the back of his head against the brick building he was leaning against, irritated with himself. He wasn't taken right? It wasn't like him and Vladimor were official, and Matt didn't care about titles anyway. Still, the fact Vlad had gotten so jealous... What did that say? It would make sense if they were more than just fuck buddies, but didn't Matt tell Ely they were fuck buddies earlier? Those two contradictions kept poking at each other, fighting and calling each other names until Matthew chose one. "I don't know." he breathed out the words softly, as if they might break if he didn't. He opened his eyes to look around at the busy streets that ignored the empty buildings. Even in Las Vegas, people were shutting down for the night, or already had been shut down for several hours now. Were their owners asleep or out partying like the rest of the city? Matthew wanted to know, yet he didn't at the same time. If he didn't know, maybe there'd still be mysterious to solve. After all, the biggest one in his life had just been solved: He was in love with Vladimor. He had been all this time, but was just too afraid to admit it.​

Cicero said:
"Uhh....well not that I can remember I think he got me one just because I was crying but it was nothing fancy just a random dandelion that's about it." She said oblivious to what Tab meant by it but she just smiled "Why is it because he got you flowers too I'm guess with you being his girlfriend he got the best flowers he could afford that's something else about Cicero if he really cares about you he will buy you something and not steal it so you should check if he bought anything for you." The girl mentioned
When Cicero finally got home he opened the door and smiled "What I miss?" The boy asked while walking up to Tab and kissed her forehead

Ooc:I gotta go

Ooc: Sorry I didn't!

Bic: Tabby was surprised by the lack of care the young man showed to what she said, but even more surprised when she brought up the possibility of him having bought the flowers for her. "Would he really ha-" She was going to ask "Would he really have done that?" but before she could Cicero had returned and greeted her with a kiss. Tabitha felt content to just be there with him, but now curiosity was bugging her. It wasn't like she'd be disappointed if he didn't, so she might as well ask. "Cicero, Susan and I have a bet going on. I won't tell you who guessed what, but the gist of it is- Did you buy or steal the roses?" Tabitha was pretty shameless about confessing she had told Susan about them, but then again she figured this might be an embarrassing question to answer. She hoped she wasn't making him worry about what he should or shouldn't have done, because either way she'd be happy. She was just a curious sort of person, and if she didn't know the answer to something, she'd travel the world in order to figure it out.​

"Oh yea I bought them so who won?" The boy asked normally while jumping onto the couch eating a cookie while looking at the two

"When did this become a bet?"She whispered to Tab confused "Also Cicero I have a question for you?" The girl stated plainly

"Ok shoot."He said waiting for the question he glanced at Tab wondering if he should be worried or not

"So apparently Nick and Stell were joking with Tab about that and she ran away blushing and it involved you two so what was it?" The girl asked making Cicero looked at Tab his face turning red "Well.....uhhh I guess its what sounds like I don't know how to explain this sorta thing also SuSu you don't need to be getting into someones love life trust me your in way over your head especially if you figure it out." The cat boy stated with his face still red

Ooc:Its fine

Mew stared at him surprised blushing and sighed soft. "....okay...i understand...we'll take you back..." he murmured in response and stood following closely to rin and turn raising a hand claws usheathing, a split second and the officer's eyes widened

and he fell down acrossed the floor.

He was sliced in half with a long clean cut from the top of the man's head

down. "Let's get out of here," he murmured and tugged rin quickly out of the hospital and ran off with him getting them a good distance from the scene stopping in a alleyway pulling rin with him bending over panting. He shouldn't be running around with his injuries,his stitches could open up and bleed again but he felt the need to get them far out of there before the cops showed up, last thing he needed was for them get taken back to the lab

Again. Mew stood taking a deep breath and looked around before closing his eyes focusing. "......hmmmm, I'm picking up on something but it's very faint..."

Allen had made himself comfortable on the mattress of his real bed, lying down and just about to close his eyes when Leo spoke.

Story... Time?

"Uhh... Sure. Why not."

Allen sat up on the edge of his bed, looking at his friend, intrigued with what he has to say.

@Surprise Meteors

Tabitha didn't answer either of them, instead just sitting on the couch next to Cicero. She was happy and comfortable... until Susan went on to ask her question. She still remembered that?! She looked down at her hands timidly. Tabitha would've left the room if this line of discussion wasn't equally embarrassing for Cicero. "Y- You really shouldn't worry yourself over something like that! Anyway, you said you wanted to go to the mall right? I don't know if Cicero's up to it, but we can go if you like." Tabby was pretty eager to change the subject, for both her, Susu's, and Cicero's sake.

"Why did you run? Don't you know you could've ruined my work?!" Rin raised his voice as much as he could without his voice being heard from too far away. The last thing he wanted was for them to be found, just because Mew had done something stupid. Rin quickly put a hand on Mew's chest, feeling to make sure the stitches were intact before figuring out what Mew had said. "What? What do you feel?" Rin asked. With a hopeful heart, Rin reached out his own mind, searching for the one girl who filled his life with glee: His sister. He could feel her presence, but barely. "Sister, can you hear me?!" Rin's excited mind called out to her, but he was sure she could barely hear him, if at all. The boy turned to Mew, jumping up and down with sudden energy. "She's nearby! Let's go find her!" For the first time in perhaps Rin's existence, he gave off a dazzling smile that showed the pure joy he felt. He grabbed Mew's hand, forgetting for a second that this man loved him, and he'd acted so cruel toward this man earlier. "Let's go!" he repeated, grabbing Mew's hand and trying to pull him along to where he sensed Rei's presence.​

"....Uh yea sure the mall sounds like fun." The boy said his face still a little red "So were is the mall?" He asked confused while glancing at the two hoping one of them would know where the mall was he looked down at his hands bored out of his mind he felt like he was missing something but he didn't know what he just sat there looking at his hands hoping to find the answer he was looking for

"YA Cicero going to the mall with us." The girl cheered while hooping in circles clapping"Wait Cicero why are you looking at your hands but mostly your wrist did you get hurt?" She asked running over to the boy and pulling his jacket sleeve down to see a watch no cuts nothing to show he was injured

"Ohh that's where it was thank god I thought I left it in your room Tab nope it was still on my arm I just didn't feel it." He said in relive that he didn't lose the watch

"Wait....you where in her room and she ran away blushing when your brother and Stell were messing with her saying you and her had to much fun.......Ewww eww eww eww." The girl said scratching at her head trying to get the thought out.Cicero was as red as before now that she knew 'Why did she have to figure it out?' He thought to himself some what annoyed she did

Tabitha brushed off Susan's disgusted comments with a quick "You'll understand one day." It was funny, telling that to a girl not far from her age. She was embarrassed of course, but the girl didn't need to know that. Besides, she'd learn what it was like one day... probably. It was hard to be certain of that, considering how nasty Susan's attitude seemed to be at times. Anyway, that stuff didn't matter now, and if she continued to tease them about it she'd just make the girl regret it, probably by refusing to go to the mall with her or something like that. "I know where it is. I noticed it on the way here. Cicero, you're coming right?" Tabby asked him, making sure the girl wasn't pressuring him into going. She took his hand (the one with the watch on it) and the girl's hand before stepping outside, leading them as if she was some spiritual guide ready to lead them on a magical adventure. In reality, she was just a girl leading two lunatics toward a building full of other lunatics... or should I say teenagers?

Ooc: Susan's 17 right? Tabitha's what, 16? I forget how old Cicero is- 17 or 18? X_X Matthew's 18... I enjoy the fact that Vlad's a year younger than Matt, mostly because Matt's pretty childish without meaning to be, and I also enjoy the small age gaps here and there, like Susan being older than Tabitha or the fact Tabby's one of the youngest chars around. xD​

Cicero soon manged to keep up with Tab's pace "I guess i'm going no matter what." He stated laughing while he started walking beside Tab with his hand in hers smiling "Soo um can I steal stuff when were in here?" The boy asked wonder what was in the mall that he could steal

"So you don't even wait for an answer before grabbing our hands and dragging us out of the house." Susan complained while prying her hand out of Tab's walking in between the two making Cicero have to let go of Tab's hand she smirked while grabbing Cicero's arm "Come one Cicero like the old days let me on your shoulders pppllleeeaaaseee." The girl pleaded making Cicero's eyebrows twitch in frustration he looked at Tab with a sorry expression knowing Susan can be as stubborn as him before lifting Susan on his shoulders making the girl giggle knowing she won

"Its fine I don't see the big deal about being dragged out of the house I do it too Tab every time I ask her on a date and she always laugh...I just chalk it up to this being her little way of pay back." The cat boy stated while making sure Susan wouldn't fall "Will you stop kicking its not making it any easier to carry you." The boy complained looking up at her

Leo sat up on his bed and crossed his legs. "Okay! So, you know there's a reason for why we were picked, the fucking lab rats we are. All of us were doing something special with ourselves. I would assume at least. Anyways, I was submitted to the program through my job as a mechanic at a flight base. Yes, I really am a veteran at the age of 24." He pulled off his helmet, letting his liquimetal coating slip off it. "This is my grandfather's helmet that he wore in 'Nam. I've always wore it around the airbase, because it meant something to me, you know? Anyways, one particular day there, we've gotten a call from our frontlines that there was to be an airstrike in our AO. It wasn't pretty, most people there were dead the second we got off the call and saw the bombers. Not me though. I was lucky and got an option of hospitalization. Stay a paraplegic for the rest of my life, or let a experimental serum run it's course. I would rather have a chance rather than none at all, so I was given over to the organization, and they injected me. Post-Injection, I turned into a puddle. Yeah. Didn't know what was happening, and I didn't know how to move, see, hear, speak, smell. I was a puddle of metal. Not fun. Put in a jar for the first few weeks actually, until I wrapped my mind around the fact that I had to listen, and learned how to form ears. By this point, I was lost in a fantasy land. I could only hear scientists arguing, bickering over the failed experiment that was me. So I broke free of the little glass jar and killed them. Both of them. From that point on, I was just moved from one glass box to another. But I knew that scientists were scared of me, so I turned into their worst fears. I learned something that day. I have use my nightmares as fuel for my form, and I just decided that I liked this one. Eventually, I escaped through the sewers and picked up a few trinkets in my skin. Kinda like I have this engine in my chest. It just adds to mass. Nothing special really. And from that day forwards, I kinda did my own thing until I found a cabin." He set his helmet on the edge of his couch-bed. "Night then."

@Midnight Peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back