• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

(I will make him appear later) Sage tapped his lip. " Lets go to the bus. ' he said

Ldybug123 said:
Shuzo looked at Sage. "W-where s-should w-we g-go n-now?" He asked him. (is Isaac almost here? sorry if i'm being impatient.) @djinnamon

((OOC; Altering my original post because I just realized I misread some shit hold on ;-; damn im not in the flow of this yet))

Allen nods in compliance, observing his nails once more.

"So, I never caught your name..."

He looks up, watching the bright street lights pass their car by.

He flicks his eyes over to the taxi driver as well, wondering whether or not he had the time or privacy to quickly off the poor fellow once they got where they need to be. Just a quick rearrangement of the flesh in his neck could do it, meaning a quiet and slow asphyxiation.

Cicero said:
"Thanks glad to know i'm a comedian at a simple question." He told the girl while he started driving up the road "Well everyone likes laser pointers I know my brother would chase on around until he passes out from exhaustion but I don't think I ever had the urge to chase one...and why are you blushing..on second thought not my problem." The cat boy stated annoyed that the girl was blushing at nothing when it was only him and her. He never understood women to be complete honest "As for where were going I need to go to Las Vega to find my brothers before they do anything else dimwitted." He stated while just trying to think about all the things they already did while he wasn't there
"....I have a weakness for cute things like most girls....." she answered simply explaining to him a little bit to help him understand and she sighed annoyed and looked out the window only to look back with her pretty eyes listening to him speak. "You have brothers?" She asked with a curious expression her gaze softening at the idea of them being children and she quickly looked back to the window. " then we will go there."

"Yea I have brothers I don't know how old they are anymore I lost track when I put myself in the program to help support my family....apparently they got greedy cause they but both of them in if I can remember Cicero was always a year under me so I guess hes 18 I don't know about Ocean." He said bitterly while glancing a little bit before returning his eyes to the road hurt filled his eyes that he can't even remember how old his own brothers are He guessed this is why he doesn't like emotions they always make him feel hurt

Ldybug123 said:
( @djinnamon Isaac should show up now since Shuzo is lost.)
Isaac felt in was his lucky day , he found that little prick who ran away from him. He walked up behind the boy and a hand made a grab for the boys hair.

Shuzo gasped when he felt someone grab his hair. He turned around only to see Isaac. His hands started shaking. "W-what a-are... y-you d-doing h-here?" He asked, scared. @djinnamon

Vladimor was not at all oblivious to all the women's behavior. He watched with amusement at all the looks he'd gotten versus the looks Matthew had been. "They don't know you're the real prize here." Vladimor thinks as he looks at Matthew. When the woman spoke to him, he nearly cringed, but kept up perfect appearances."Surprise me!" He says with a charming laugh in his voice. He does it on purpose. The way she smiles got on his nerves and her change in attitude towards the other male disgusted him. "Of course, sir!" She says with a slight bow, maybe not to be kind, but so he'd get a better view of her cleavage. The look in his eyes were more judgemental, but paired with such a beautiful smile, it was taken for something more...seductive, perhaps. She lingered for a moment before heading off, and when she was gone, Vladimor snickers. "Can you believe some people? I'd don't know what people see in me, to act with such disrespect towards you." He said as if he honestly didn't know, taking a sip from his glass before resting his chin on his palm. "Especially when they have the pleasure of looking at you all night." The boy cooed almost seductively, looking at what others would consider 'lesser' compared to himself. One woman's trash is some man's treasure. Did it not go that way? Ah, it didn't matter.

Isaac smirked cruelly lead me to Sage.

Ldybug123 said:
Shuzo gasped when he felt someone grab his hair. He turned around only to see Isaac. His hands started shaking. "W-what a-are... y-you d-doing h-here?" He asked, scared. @djinnamon

Cicero said:
"Yea I have brothers I don't know how old they are anymore I lost track when I put myself in the program to help support my family....apparently they got greedy cause they but both of them in if I can remember Cicero was always a year under me so I guess hes 18 I don't know about Ocean." He said bitterly while glancing a little bit before returning his eyes to the road hurt filled his eyes that he can't even remember how old his own brothers are He guessed this is why he doesn't like emotions they always make him feel hurt
"Your lucky. I was a only child and people often would leave me....but then again I'm used to people dying around me..." she answered simply as she watched out the window as the drove.

"Ha lucky isn't the word I would use its the opposite we pretty much hate each other....like when I beat the living shit out of Cicero...and the time I broke Ocean's shoulder and punched him through a wall several ways actually there was also a time when Cicero kicked me in the stomach leading me to beat him up until he was on the verge or death and he also choked me cause I broke his girlfriend's wrist...so if you want my brother go right ahead I won't stop you." He said plainly just staring at the road while remembering all the events he just said like they were yesterday he eventually just sighed "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said all that to you....also it's a bad thing to say your use to seeing people dying around you." He said sincerely while looking at the girl for a little while before looking forward again

Matthew looked at Vladimor with an innocent look that said "I'm shocked! How can you say that?!" but instead of admitting his shock the boy quickly looked down at the table, trying to stop himself from looking embarrassed in public. "You're just saying that because you're too modest..." he told Vladimor. Modest was usually the last word Matt would use to describe the lord, but in this case it worked perfectly. How could he look at himself and not see how attractive he was? It was like a lion looking at his mane and deciding he just grew too much facial hair. The other waitresses had followed the first one into the kitchen, probably to gossip about the man they so desperately wanted. Matthew wasn't a very prideful person, but for now he allowed himself to be. He leaned back in his chair, taking a long look at Vladimor before closing his eyes and smiling a little. "He's mine." he cheered victoriously in his mind.

After several turns, Rin was sure they lost them- but that moment of triumph was short-lived. "How much longer can we go? I am not letting you near him." Rin aggressively told his sister. "Can we drive for much longer?" Rin asked the taxi driver. Nervously, he gave a quick "yes", not taking his eyes off the road. "I don't believe you." Rin thought, and within seconds he had infiltrated the mind of the taxi driver: At most, they had fifteen minutes left before they ran out of gas. "Rei, did you hear that? Fifteen minutes isn't very long." Without realizing it Rin had been digging his nails into the seat, cutting some of the seating with his semi-long and black nails.

Ooc: Not sure if you wanted me to write for Tabitha, but here. @Cicero God... I should be a smut writer. xD Not that this is really smut. o~o

Bic: Tabitha didn't complain when she was picked up by Cicero, instead only clinging to him tighter. A thousand thoughts ran through the girl's head just then, but she didn't dare think back on them. Some were probably worries, some just pure passionate and lustful ones. "Cicero..." she said his name quietly while he kissed along her. She kissed back whenever their lips met, but besides that she just stayed still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of him on top of her, being so entirely focused on her. Eventually, she turned her head so she could push up his shirt between kisses. She put a hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat, which was rapid just like her's. "I love you..." she told him quietly. She actually said it a few times, but that's beside the point. Her heart felt like it was going to explode... This moment... There was nothing about it that could be more perfect.

Ooc: Time-skip, either after this post or if you have a few words to add before um, le time-skip...​

Ooc: Time-skip to... after? All the way up to morning? X_X We have to wait to post for them if it's morning.

Ooc:So neither of us can post as those two characters it'll morning ok

Shuzo's eyes widened when he saw the knife. "I-I d-don't k-know w-where S-Sage i-is. I-I s-swear. P-please d-don't d-do t-this." He said to Isaac, trembling. @djinnamon

Before Isaac could do anything he was hit by arc of ice. He dropped the knife and Shuzo as he was hit into a wall and let out a groan of pain. He rubbed his head and looked up only to see a pissed off Sage glaring at him before he was slammed and stuck to the wall by ice. Sage instantly went to Shuzo. " Are you ok. " he asked

Ldybug123 said:
Shuzo's eyes widened when he saw the knife. "I-I d-don't k-know w-where S-Sage i-is. I-I s-swear. P-please d-don't d-do t-this." He said to Isaac, trembling. @djinnamon

Victoria sat on the porch waiting for the others, she didn't feel right entering the house with out permission. It was quite early in the morning and she didn't want to disturb those who were sleeping. When it was later in the morning she knocked on the door, "hello, anyone awake?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back