• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Crows and Omens

He nodded and pulled her in close once she was on the couch. “You know, if you want us to have a chef then I’m more than happy to hire someone.” He told her. “I don’t expect you to do chores.” He told her, kissing her head.

Ubbe arrived not long after and frowned as he walked in to find both of her bodyguards chatting in the kitchen. “We’ll thank the gods it’s me walking into the house” he muttered. “I’m just dropping off some papers for her… Noah, isn’t it?” He asked the newer one

Max cuddled up close and shook her head "No, no I like cooking for you. Kalf.....Kalf never let me do anything, he said I would only mess it up. You like my cooking, I enjoy being able to do it." She explained quietly before kissing his cheek.

Noah turned his attention quickly when he heard the unfamiliar voice and nodded "Yes....Ubbe right?" He said before giving his hand a shake "She's asleep at the moment, but I'll let her know about the papers."

He nodded, eyeing him up and down. “My sister certainly has a type.” He muttered, shaking his head. “Let her know her nieces and nephews want to see her.” He told him and left.

He nodded and held her close, “that’s fine but I want to make sure you know it’s not expected.” He told her, rubbing at his temple with his free hand.

Noah raised an eyebrow but nodded "Alright will do." He said before going upstairs to check over things.

Leif looked at Ubbe as Noah left and shook his head a bit "Listen man, I'm not one to tell your sister what to do." He explained lifting his hands in defense.

Max nodded and kissed his cheek "You okay? Headache?" She asked softly watching him.

He nodded softly. “A little. But it’s more in my jaw and the back of my ne k.” He told her quietly, keeping her close and relaxed under her touch. “Mmm you wanna give me a little fashion show?” He asked her. “Show me what you got?”

Carmen heard his footsteps, calling for him to come in the room and frowned a little. “Who’s here puppy?” She asked him yawning a little.

Max smiled some and nodded "If you promise to atleast let me show you all of them before taking me to bed." She said giving him a wink. The last time she had given him one, he'd come into the room while she was changing and instead took her there instead of letting her show the other outfits.

Noah chuckled softly giving her a smile "I'm not gonna escape that name huh?" He asked before sitting on the edge of her bed "Your brother Ubbe, I guess he knows about us too. Made a comment to me about you having a type."

She shook her head and smiled a little, tugging on him. “It’s cause I do… not that it’s any of his business… you know that his wife is my eldest brothers ex wife?” She muttered, still tugging on him to come closer. “Mmm I think he knows because you smell like my perfume.” She pointed out, slipping her arms around his hips when he wouldn’t lay down. “You won’t get in trouble for slacking off.” She whined.

“Scouts honour my darling, last time was different.” He promised her, kissing her gently b fire letting hher get up so she could start, just scrolling through his phone in the in between bud couldn’t keep his eyes off her each time she came down with the next outfit. “I hit the jackpot.” He told her, wolf whistling and eyeing her carefully. “If I was up to scratch I would be interrupting to take you to bed but not tonight.” He smiled, beckoning hee closer when she came down with the last outfit on.

Last edited:
Noah looked at her confused when he mentioned her brother's wife "Well that is an odd situation." He said staying up right "Mmm the minute I slack off completely is when something goes wrong....I don't want anything to go wrong." He said quietly watching her some "You uh....you said you may love me earlier. I just want you to know I....I think I love you too."

Max did her little fashion show feeling beautiful for the first time in forever with all of his compliments. She held him as she came back in the last outfit and kissed him gently "Mmmm well you let me know when you're up to it, because I would definitely like to have some time with you." She murmured before kissing him gently

She sighed a little and just whined at him. “You’re no fun. Leif is still working. And if he wants to complain that I’m giving you special treatment then he can have more duties.” She muttered, smiling up at him when he said it back and just tugged on him again. “Im not asking you to nap, just to lay with me.” She mumbled, closing her eyes exhausted at the minute.

He smiled and held her close, kissing her nose. “Mmm you look gorgeous, you sure you want to make dinner? I’m happy to order in. “ he murmured, not really wanting her to move right now.

Noah gave a small sigh but eventually layed with her running his fingers through her hair gently. He smiled a bit as he watched her against him thinking that he could definitely get used to this.

Max smiled some and nodded "Alright, alright I'll cook tomorrow." She murmured before peppering kisses all over his face.

She was relaxing under his touch and almost asleep when he stopped, letting out a whine and reached for his hand, putting it back on her head. “No stopping.” She grumbled, snuggling herself in closer to him though.

He hummed quietly and made a food order then set his phone down and held her to him. “Mmm, you taste nice.” He murmured.

Noah smiled some and held her close "But I need to pee." He said quietly giving a small laugh "So can I get up?"

Max giggled softly and smiled widely "Mmm so do you." She said softly before kissing him deeper not really wanting to go further, just wanting to give him kisses.

She sighed a little and frowned “I’m timing you.” She told him quietly, rolling off so he could go pee but started a timer on her phone, watching the door with her arms crossed.

He sighed quietly after a minute and gently moved her back. “I’m sorry love,”
He told her quietly, bringing her in closer again but to the side. “Thomas may have to helps upstairs tonight.” He muttered frowning some.

Noah chuckled and went into the restroom doing his business as fast as possible. Once he was done washing his hands he bolted out of the door hands in the air "Annnd Time! How'd I do?" He asked as he made his way over to her.

Max gave a small frown but gave an understanding nod "Alright, just let me know and I'll get him." She murmured while cuddling gently into him.

She just smiled a little, shaking her head and reached for him. “You’re nutty.” She teased him, slipping her arms around him once he was sat with her again, closing her eyes and snuggling in a little closer. “We should get dinner sorted then we can all go to bed. Long day tomorrow.”

He smiled and held her to him, kissing her head. “I’m thinking that maybe I shouldn’t head up to the office tomorrow.” He told hee quietly. “Depends how I’m feeling in the morning.”

Noah gave a small nod as he held her to him "What would you like? Oh, next week I got a doctor's appointment to evaluate my arm. Hopefully I'll be out of the sling." He explained while running his fingers through her hair.

Max gave a small nod "Well I'll be here too okay?" She said softly before getting up when she heard the doorbell for their food.

She nodded and closed her eyes. “Alright. Maybe if I cry I can borrow jolly as my second on that day. I haven’t been worked with him in so long.” She mumbled yawning a little.

He got up carefully to go join hee in the kitchen and took a seat, thanking her as she brought the food in. “You wanna grab me a beer?” He asked her, leaning down to grab plates from the cupboard then sat and waited for her to be rwasy

Noah nodded some and gave a soft smile "Shouldn't be gone all day, but you do whatever you want." He murmured kissing the top of her head repeatedly.

Max nodded and grabbed his beer and her a glass of wine after putting the food down. She came to sit with him and smiled softly as she sipped her drink. She frowned though when the drink hit her stomach and immediately started to come up. She rushed to the sink and threw it up running the water to wash everything down.

She frowned and pulled back looking up at him before rolling to face the other way. “I will. I’m gonna have jolly work with me all week I think. Let Leif go on vacation…. I will do what I want.” She muttered, crossing her arms.

He frowned and glanced over at her. “You okay? Has the wine gone off?” He asked her, not really able to get up to go over to hee right now but wanting to make sure she was alright at least.

Noah frowned deeply and gave a small sigh "Carmen, I didn't mean it in a bad way..." he said quietly but frowned as she just scoffed and pointed at the door. He got up and made his way out now cussing himself for saying anything.

Max shook her head some and made herself some water instead to drink "I'm okay, no definitely not bad but just didn't agree with me." She explained before making her way back over to him.

She headed down a short while later to get a drink and went to sit with him on the couch while he was cleaning off his gun “listen up cause you’re not gonna hear this from me very often.” She told him, “sorry.” She sighed a little. “That was excessive and I know it.” She mumbled, leaning into him some more.

He frowned and rubbed her back gently. “I won’t buy that brand again.” He murmured, going back to eating his dinner and watching her. “So what time are you going to my sisters tomorrow?” He asked her.

Noah stopped cleaning his gun and looked at her in a bit a shock "Wow, well alright then." He said softly before turning back to his gun to finish up "So did you figure out what you'd like for dinner?"

Max began to eat and smiled at the mention of his sister "She said to come by around one. I'm excited to have some girl time with her." She said happily

She shook her head. “But I won’t say no to some Japanese food.” She told him yawning a little. By the next afternoon she was letting max into the house and waving off ivars driver. “Part of me can’t believe that you’ve stayed with my brother this long already.” She smiled. “I told you he’s got grouchy.”

He nodded and smiled at her, enjoying seeing her happy again for the first time in forwver. He didn’t plan on mentioning the fact he had a meeting with her father while she was being pampered. He arrived at the gates with Thomas around the same time he got a text to say that max had been dropped off and leaned back in the seat. “It shouldn’t come to violence but he is certainly not going to be happy.” He muttered.

Max smiled widely as she got inside and gave a small shrug "He's not too grouchy with me." She said happily as she followed her into the kitchen "So you still got the hot bodyguard I see." She said quietly with a small laugh

Herald frowned deeply as Ivar came through to his office "Ivar....good to see you." He muttered as he stood to shake his hand not even putting on his normal fake happy front.

Carmen rolled her eyes a little "Then if you could cheer him up with us that would be helpful." She smiled. "If you mean Noah.... Yes.... I think I might have found my person in him." She told her quietly, "But I will talk to my father about this tomorrow at the big meeting." She told her, "You want a drink? Water? Tea?" She asked her.

He nodded and shook his hand before taking a seat. "Wish it was under calmer circumstances... You know that Max has come back to me, let's not waste any time... Kalf has gone into hiding. After he tried to take me out, Max confessed what he's been doing to her." He told him, pushing the stack of photos across the desk to him. Ivar had taken them himself when she'd finally shown him the extent of her injuries from him. "My father would like to invite you to the meetings with the Targaryen family tomorrow. From what I understand they wish to express their sincerest apologies though coming from a Targaryen, who knows how true this is. But they are not happy with what has happened to her either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back