• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
honeycoves honeycoves Small interaction at the breakfast table I was thinking, and then go to class? Like maximum 2 posts at the breakfast table. But that's not mandatory, of course, so you can have your characters skip right on down to the classroom, if that's your preference. They can congregate and socialize there briefly before class starts. I guess once the lecturing professors enter the picture is when we'll start class. If Angelique posts before I get around to posting Vasu again I can always say he just grabbed something from the dining room and left.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Is CoMC inside or outside today?

honeycoves honeycoves Small interaction at the breakfast table I was thinking, and then go to class? Like maximum 2 posts at the breakfast table. But that's not mandatory, of course, so you can have your characters skip right on down to the classroom, if that's your preference. They can congregate and socialize there briefly before class starts. I guess once the lecturing professors enter the picture is when we'll start class. If Angelique posts before I get around to posting Vasu again I can always say he just grabbed something from the dining room and left.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Is CoMC inside or outside today?
Definitely outside lol

Aviator Aviator omg thank you idk why i was struggling so much to wrap my head around the situation lmao

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi hiiii!! i've finally had some time to give an in-depth read of your cses, and i love them so far! i can definitely see sigurd and piper being kind of like familiar unfamiliars(if that even makes any sense). like they've probably been around each other quite a bit between school and possibly between their families(maybe there was some intersection between the families since piper's mom is the deputy minister of the german ministry of magic), and they're likely in somewhat similar boats in school since they're both sons of disgraced names. but maybe they never really got to know each other because of their respective introverted natures and are kind of forced into each other's company with the tournament and a mutual friendship with naomi? i could see them becoming close and maybe somewhat tender friends down the line!

i could also see sigurd and mey totally either butting heads or getting along really easily. she's very whimsical, scattered, and super talkative and rash. i could either see her being a good influence on him, or they'd have a total personality clash since he's so stiff and it could rub her the wrong way. it's up to you and which dynamic you'd prefer, but i could see both working!

darweshi is also going to have chitrita kind of up his butt lmao. she fancies herself a potions prodigy and would be obsessed with learning what she can from him to continue being the best amongst a new crowd of students with aptitude. maybe they form a close child-parent type of bond down the line. he has potential to be a good influence on rita's scheming ways, and maybe he becomes the trusted adult she sometimes confides in when she's presented with a moral dilemma c:

mey will be in comc and rita in hom, i was thinking of tossing piper in the infirmiry with naomi at least to start but the other two are also free for interaction!
Awwwww yeah! I love that! The friendship grows! Poor gal doesn’t know she is a murderer 😭
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I think after their dance, Vasu might have a particular fascination with Auri.
Sounds perfect! I’m very excited for their interactions!

Aviator Aviator omg thank you idk why i was struggling so much to wrap my head around the situation lmao

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi hiiii!! i've finally had some time to give an in-depth read of your cses, and i love them so far! i can definitely see sigurd and piper being kind of like familiar unfamiliars(if that even makes any sense). like they've probably been around each other quite a bit between school and possibly between their families(maybe there was some intersection between the families since piper's mom is the deputy minister of the german ministry of magic), and they're likely in somewhat similar boats in school since they're both sons of disgraced names. but maybe they never really got to know each other because of their respective introverted natures and are kind of forced into each other's company with the tournament and a mutual friendship with naomi? i could see them becoming close and maybe somewhat tender friends down the line!

i could also see sigurd and mey totally either butting heads or getting along really easily. she's very whimsical, scattered, and super talkative and rash. i could either see her being a good influence on him, or they'd have a total personality clash since he's so stiff and it could rub her the wrong way. it's up to you and which dynamic you'd prefer, but i could see both working!

darweshi is also going to have chitrita kind of up his butt lmao. she fancies herself a potions prodigy and would be obsessed with learning what she can from him to continue being the best amongst a new crowd of students with aptitude. maybe they form a close child-parent type of bond down the line. he has potential to be a good influence on rita's scheming ways, and maybe he becomes the trusted adult she sometimes confides in when she's presented with a moral dilemma c:
First off, I'm so happy you read about my characters and enjoyed them! With both of their latent desires for bonds with other people, Sigurd and Piper are a great pairing for a friendship! I can see their relationship being awkward at first with Sigurd being overly formal and Piper's shyness. But as time passes, Sigurd sees how much of a reliable friend and a sweetheart he can be under his nervous nature. Especially when Sigurd starts trying to grow as a person and needs more advice than some self-help book can give. I hope he can handle (another) addition to the Piper fanclub!

As for Mei and Sigurd, I both hate and love having two very good options! They're on two different spectrums when it comes to combat, with Mei preferring defensive techniques and Sigurd preferring offense. But at the same time, Mei looks like such a fun person to vibe with. I can see her trying to start a prank war with Sigurd and the poor lad having no idea what's going on at first until he learns that it's just fun bants. You are absolutely right, Sigurd and Mei is a coin toss in how they'll interact with each other! But everyone wins no matter the outcome! From her character info, even if they do become at odds, she'll at least have his respect as a talented duelist.

As for Darweshi and Chitrita, he loves potions and anyone who can match his passion for them has his undying support! She might be set off initially by his goofiness ("This is supposed to be the Potions Professor for the wizarding world's biggest school?!"), but if she can get past it, Darweshi's got some pearls of wisdom he could drop! You uh...think that rebellious streak in your girl will let her try some cattle blood mixed with milk? Enjoying his favorite drink is another great way of garnering his attention ;D!

Can't wait to interact with your characters :grinningteeth:!

Angel is up! Her next post is gonna be hella long so be prepared. Also wasn’t sure who all was gonna be in her class so I’ll tag people next time.

Okay! It posted this time! That was wild! Also, I am so sorry Gavy's post isn't the best. I didn't really know what to do with Raph and Cosmo gone and stuff haha! I did my absolute best! Also, I should be more active here now that my WEEKS of travel are basically at an end for a little bit. I have spent three months this year on the road so far haha!

piper is up!! my last week of my internship is this week, so i might be a little slow to get bells up between work and homework but hopefully i can get him done soon c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back