• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Expect posts from me tonight! Also, Aviator, any ideas about challenge #1? I'm ready to begin my 8 wins 0 losses run with Sigurd! Unless we're flying for the first event, in which case I'm ready to bury the poor kid's remains.

Expect posts from me tonight! Also, Aviator, any ideas about challenge #1? I'm ready to begin my 8 wins 0 losses run with Sigurd! Unless we're flying for the first event, in which case I'm ready to bury the poor kid's remains.
I just realized Einar’s falcon is named Sigurd so maybe he can fly on your Sigurd’s behalf. Loop holes baby!

guys i’m gonna be struggling with my bells post. as soon as i can truck through it’s start i should be able to get it up soon

Aviator Aviator you’re a terrible influence 👀 i think wanting to write rita’s post is exactly why i’m dragging my feet…. we will see who ends up being finished first 🙈

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Vasu would prolly pick jackfruit chips, which are a popular Indian snack of deep-fried strips of jackfruit with a sweet, crunchy taste. If we're talking about snacks he could only find at Ilvermorny though, he'd pick some edgy, non-standard flavor of doritos like flamin hot cool ranch.

Cha-Cha would choose cinnamon rolls cuz he loves anything cinnamon flavored... especially Fireball. Wait, do alcoholic beverages count? 😜

Quick fun question! Your characters could wish for one snack food to never run out of, what are they picking?
Fruit Gushers for Sigurd! They're sweet and colorful, two adjectives that'll rise to the surface as the RP progresses. Yeah, it's straddling the line between snack and candy, but my mom packed them for me when I was a youngin! So...yeah! And Darweshi will take a big bag of plantain chips! What about your OCs?

Gavy - Chocolate covered pretzels or mini M&Ms
Naomi - Green Tea wafer cones (Hapi Bing Bing brand)
Auri - Goldfish crackers (her father’s addiction to them became her own)
Einar - Sweet rolls
Azura - Chocolate covered espresso beans or just coffee but like damn good coffee (probably with a lil something something poured in it 😉)

Apologies for my recent absence, it’s my birthday today so I’ve been busy with celebrations (and also struggling a lot with some mental health issues)

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi is it okay if I send Kiara Sigurd’s way?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and might I throw Theo at Auri? Those two haven’t interacted yet and I’m growing impatient😈

Apologies for my recent absence, it’s my birthday today so I’ve been busy with celebrations (and also struggling a lot with some mental health issues)

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi is it okay if I sent Kiara Sigurd’s way?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and might I throw Theo at Auri? Those two haven’t interacted yet and I’m growing impatient😈
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! Wishing you many more happy returns! What's your go to favorite when it comes to cake? And hell yeah, go for it! 48 hours after I was supposed to post for him, I'm just about done! I have him walking into HoM class at the end, but do you have something planned in the halls?

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi is it okay if I send Kiara Sigurd’s way?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!! I hope you have an amazing day!!!! I also am so happy to hear from you! Love you so much!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

And of course! Throw Theo her way, she ain’t in class yet so she is freeeeeeee!!!!! 💕

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! Wishing you many more happy returns! What's your go to favorite when it comes to cake? And hell yeah, go for it! 48 hours after I was supposed to post for him, I'm just about done! I have him walking into HoM class at the end, but do you have something planned in the halls?
Kiara is NOT a morning person so she’ll likely be stumbling into class half awake, perhaps even stumbling directly into Sigurd lol 🤔

My favorite type of cake is vanilla with raspberry filling and white chocolate frosting 🧁
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!! I hope you have an amazing day!!!! I also am so happy to hear from you! Love you so much!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

And of course! Throw Theo her way, she ain’t in class yet so she is freeeeeeee!!!!! 💕
I love you more🥺 is Auri gonna be in HoM or CoMC?

Thank you both for the birthday wishes!🤍

Kiara is NOT a morning person so she’ll likely be stumbling into class half awake, perhaps even stumbling directly into Sigurd lol 🤔

My favorite type of cake is vanilla with raspberry filling and white chocolate frosting 🧁

That cake sounds DELICIOUS!!!

I believe she is on her way to CoMC 🥰

Anything white chocolate makes you a GOD of culinary taste in my books! I'm looking forward to your post with Kiara!

*notices her speed stat of 17*

Holy crap this kid is getting the Sonic rings knocked outta him!

Sorry for delay my two will absolutely be up tonight. I forgot my oldest had t-ball yesterday so my day was hectic 🤣 they are mostly written anyways so at least it won’t be much longer before I post today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back