• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gotcha! I don’t currently have anything specific in mind but that’s mainly because we don’t know the challenges ahead of time. So it wouldn’t be surprising if perhaps someone like Sebastian who knows plenty of dark arts spells would try something later.
Sebastian accidentally hitting Gavy with a dark arts spell and being like “ahhhhh shit! I am not gonna hear the end of that!”

Wolfiee Wolfiee For his own self-preservation, I would maybe advise not doing that on an international stage... like a public use of anything more hard-core than a hex or jinx very well may get him disqualified from the tourney if we play by Wizarding World laws.

Last edited:
How soon will the first challenge be? Are we just YEETING Naomi out of a hospital bed and into the pit because if we are I am gonna laugh SO HARD! Yeet her! Yeet her! Yeet her!

Also if anyone notices (as I plan to update her form with it) I have decided to hurt Azura further by adding a daughter to her family. She and Akihito had this child several centuries ago and due to their immortality they both outlived her and Azura swore to never have children again because it TORE HER APART to outlive her daughter. Thank you for attending my TEDtalk.

CONGRATS THEO!!!!!

Okay so…a gun is held to your characters head and they have to sing a song without messing up. What song are they singing?
Sigurd: Some children's song like 'Ring around the Rosie' that's impossible to mess up. Yeah, a boring answer for a boring guy. For now...
Darweshi: 'Calm Down' by Rema. He listens to a lotta afrobeat!

bells is up! i apologize for the delay, i was feeling particularly uninspired for him at the moment and had a hell of a time getting my work to save on mobile. hopefully rita won't take me nearly as long c;

Now that class has begun, any students not yet at a classroom are officially late! Looking at you, Theo and Auri, getting slick with each other in the cafeteria. Yeah, you know what you done. Einar won't give a shit, but you boutta get Hebridean Blacked to a crisp you show up late to Chimere's.

As for the karaoke or death question, Vasu would pick "Pon de Replay" by Rihanna, something dancy and popular and reggae that everyone can get down to. He thoroughly enjoys reggae as a whole, and he'd kill the song cuz he has perfect pitch.

Emo music would have been popular while Cha-Cha was in school, so that's naturally what he gravitates to. He'd choose "Disenchanted" by MCR, in large part because it's more so lyrical shouting than actual singing and this man is tone-deaf af.

WanderLust. WanderLust. Wolfiee Wolfiee Please reply with Kiara and Angelique today or tomorrow!

Last edited:
Oh shoot! I didn’t realize they were starting so soon! 😭 Dammit, she is the last of my students I would have had be late to class lol! I hadn’t even done her first new day post yet haha 🤣

I got bored so…now we have Randomly Generated Incorrect Quotes: Professors Edition…

Please note these are all truly random, I change nothing and I love the chaos of them hehehe

Darweshi: Made you all playlists!
Darweshi: Kaz, yours has only heavy metal, and is dark like your soul.
Darweshi: Angelique, yours has sad songs and blues to pair with your crippling depression.
Darweshi: And Bellamy has the ABBA Gold album.

Bellamy: Cha-Cha keeps forgetting which WiFi network they're supposed to use.
Bellamy: So I renamed ours to "Cha-Cha, use this one" to help them out a little.

Darweshi: We’re going to a candy store?!
Bellamy: No! It’s nighttime, candy stores are closed.
Cha-Cha: We’re gonna ROB a candy store?!?!
Bellamy, sighing: No-

Angelique: I WOULD DESTROY THE WORLD FOR YOU!
Darweshi: Okay, can you do the dishes?
Angelique: No!

Cha-Cha: You guys worried about Einar?
Darweshi: Totally!
Kaz: Yeah, they called me in the middle of the night and just yelled, "what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do?"
Cha-Cha: And what'd you say?
Kaz: "I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno."
Darweshi:
Cha-Cha:
They're lucky to have you as a friend.

Azura: According to the footage here, you shook the vending machine and when the shake alarm went off, you punched the glass and broke it.
Cha-Cha: …I was hungry.

Bellamy: Azura kissed me!
Cha-Cha: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Bellamy: It was unbelievable!
Cha-Cha: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Kaz: Okay, we wanna hear everything. Cha-Cha, get the wine and unplug the phone. Bellamy, does this end well or do we need tissues?
Bellamy: Oh, it ended very well.
Cha-Cha: Do not start without me! Do not start without me!
Kaz: Okay, alright, let’s hear about the kiss. Was it a soft brush against your lips or was it like a, you know, “I gotta have you now” kind of thing?
Bellamy: Well, at first it was really intense, you know? And then, oh God, and then we just sort of sunk into it.
Kaz: Ohh... So, okay, were they holding you? Or were their hands on your back?
Bellamy: First they started out on my waist and then they slid up and then they were in my hair.
Cha-Cha and Kaz: Ohhh.
*meanwhile*
Azura eating pizza in their house: And, uh, and then I kissed them.
Einar: Tongue?
Azura: Yeah.
Angelique: Cool.

Kaz: The last time I went to an urgent care clinic, I checked off 'excessive crying' on the symptom list, and then the nurse got really confused and said that was meant for babies.

Einar, holding an unconscious Cha-Cha: Oh no. Please don’t be dead.

Darweshi, holding a kettle: Coffee or tea?
Cha-Cha: Tea.
Darweshi: Wrong. It's coffee.

Kidnapper: We have your child
Einar: I don’t have a child?
Kidnapper: Then who just asked for warm milk and made us cut the crusts off their sandwich?
Einar: Oh god, you have Darweshi

Einar: If we lose, you’re out of the will.
Angelique: I was in the will?

Cha-Cha: Coca Cola is a health potion, Pepsi is a mana potion.
Kaz: What’s grape soda?
Cha-Cha: It’s fucking purple baby!!!

Bellamy: I love them both, but how do I propose to two people?
Kaz: Two different restaurants, one person at each restaurant. Twice the dessert, twice the applause.
Bellamy: Won’t people think it’s weird if there is a third person just sitting there, though?
Kaz: I saw someone feed their pet peacock crème brûlée from their mouth at the French place on the corner last week: I think faux third-wheeling at an engagement is the least of your worries.

Cha-Cha: Are you mad?
Azura: No.
Cha-Cha: So sharpening your knives at 3 in the morning is just a hobby?

Angelique, writing in their diary with a glitter gel pen: I'm losing my sense of humanity. Nothing matters. God is dead. There's blood on my hands.

Azura: Do you ever wonder why you're still single?
Cha-Cha, eating mayonnaise straight out of the jar with a spoon: Yeah... I mean, I'm perfect! Who wouldn't want to date me?
Azura, sighing: I can name a few people...

Cha-Cha: You know, I used to play back in my gory days.
Darweshi: You mean glory days?
Cha-Cha: Ah, that too.

Bellamy: I know where you live.
Einar: Where?
Bellamy: In a house.

Angelique: We’re all in this together. If one of us falls, we all fall. Nobody is expendable on this team.
Darweshi: Sounds fake but ok.

Einar: .. .----. -- / … --- .-. .-. -.-- (translation: I'M SORRY)
Azura: What's that?
Einar: Remorse code.
Azura: I'm even angrier now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back