• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oooooooo a Halloween ball! And yay! I was hoping there would be more! Azura missed the opening ball so I never got to go pick out a dress for her, excited to find more outfits for my babes!!!!

Gavy shows up to the Halloween ball having used her powers to make herself look like Vasu hehehe 😂

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Why Vasu of everyone?!?! Unless of course just for the reason that it would totally make him lose his shit, which is completely valid. Cha-Cha would want to know why Vasu too, and tell Gavy that if she'd transfigured into him, at least then she would have been attractive.

Aviator Aviator i just truly believe with every fiber of my being that Vasu would give the BEST reaction when he sees it. It was mostly said as a joke but now I am tempted to make it real. Gavy could be anything and she decides to be Vasu for the meme lmao 🤣

Sigurd could learn a thing or two about following his heart from Einar. Especially when he learns that the older professor doesn't take much pride in his decorated career as an Auror. But Darweshi? Does Einar make these sweet rolls of his by scratch?
Einar would always be happy to take time to try and teach Sigurd what he can. He will make it known that he is far from the template to follow but he does his best because he believes in trying to do what he can to leave things better if possible. He knows people sing praises of his career but for him being an Auror destroyed the best parts of him. He tries not to let that sadness become other people issue tho hehe!

He absolutely does make them from scratch! With great love and an apron made special for the occasion haha!

He absolutely does make them from scratch! With great love and an apron made special for the occasion haha!
Darweshi and Einar linking up to eat 40 sweet rolls in one sitting:
10 Movies That Created Endless Memes – Page 2

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune Please try to post with the crew in the next few days! Also Cha-Cha betting on Chitrita means he's gonna be like, "Awww damn all that money!" when she loses the first challenge, and then he immediately turns around like, "Congratulations, Lis, I knew you could do it!"

Un-Legilimens is open for interaction! Someone please save this man from himself.

Edgy random question for the group! Which of the seven deadly sins is your character guiltiest of???

Edgy random question for the group! Which of the seven deadly sins is your character guiltiest of???
I like this one!
Sigurd: Pride. The same spirit that makes him calm, collected and ready to take on the world is the same one that will ignore the input others in favor of following his own instincts.
Darweshi: Pride, but Wrath can be an alternative for variety. Darweshi doesn't like getting angry, but he acts rashly and irresponsibly when he feels he's been slighted. Instead, he should think and cool down before acting.

Gavy: Gluttony - She loves to indulge in things, and not just food though food is a big thing for her. Food for example wasn’t something she had easy access to for a good amount of her life so now she goes hard with it. The same can be said for her need to experiences and adventures, she spent her childhood locked up in a hellish existence so now she is a glutton for freedom and all the things that come with it.

Naomi: Sloth - I had a very hard time with this one not gonna lie. I feel like it can be viewed that the sim Naomi is guiltiest of may be sloth. While she can be very motivated and take initiative she prefers to slow down and take her time, enjoy the moment, simply exist without having to be active but rather just apart of it. She could spend hours in the same spot watching a lake or a mushroom patch without feeling like she has wasted her time.

Auri: Greed (closely followed by Pride) - Being an heiress to be comes with a certain level of ambition that Auri needs to maintain in order to ensure she doesn’t lose her spot. She wants this role that is so coveted within her family and she has literally shaped her whole life to get it and keep other members from taking what she views to be hers. Yes, she is the preferred choice of her Grandmother and has been groomed to fill this role but that doesn’t mean there isn’t some greed for it involved on her end.

Einar: Wrath - This may come as a surprise to most because of how kind and calm Einar is but in truth below the surface there is a rage towards the world that he keeps under constant lock and key. His rage isn’t directed at others though and is very much angled towards himself because he is a warrior, a protector, and he has failed time and again to protect the people who matter to him. His rage made him a legend on the battlefield and now makes him tired in his old age.

Azura: Pride - As I’m sure you can imagine Azura is a very proud woman and has every reason to be. She carries herself with pride and her name carries a lot of weight with it. It isn’t easy to recognize that Pride would be her sim of choice after the centuries of having the reputation she does. This Pride has gotten her into trouble but has also kept her standing tall in some of the worst situations.

Omg! I can see Gavy and Altair becoming besties in 2 seconds flat! He be like “I wanna scale the side of the building” and she be like “okay, but only if we try and do handstands at the top”. Hahaha!

Omg! I can see Gavy and Altair becoming besties in 2 seconds flat! He be like “I wanna scale the side of the building” and she be like “okay, but only if we try and do handstands at the top”. Hahaha!
Yes! Everyone's so drab, serious, and focused on their futures over at Mahoutokoro! Someone not afraid to get into some althletic antic with him will be a breath of fresh air!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back