• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I worry for the moment Angelique finds out Raph is MIA and Naomi is in the hospital. Passing notes will be the least of her worries then lol. Mey and Vasu might even survive the day šŸ¤£

if mey is asked to read what her note says, she's the type of person who would 100% lie and say something different and then eat the paper to avoid being caught in her own lie if someone tried to take it from her.

He could agree to working for the ministry in some sort of espionage, dropping out of school and trying to hone his abilities to find pertinent investigative information. But he knew he owed her the truth. He couldn't protect her from what she didn't know.
Secret agent wizards sounds like a tight idea! When's the spin-off series dropping?

Oh waitā€¦are the schools supposed to be left standing after each competition? If so imma need to figure out where to move these tankards full of gasoline and boxes of fireworksā€¦

These kids are about to learn what happens when you mess with a professor whoā€™s almost completely maxed out in magic šŸ¤£ Even then her lowest scores of 12ā€™s with that being only two things šŸ’€

Wolfiee Wolfiee WanderLust. WanderLust. Please respond with Malaika and Kiara today or tomorrow!

Just a reminder to everyone that the activity expectation for this thread is supposed to be two weeks per character. Of course, that's not always realistic and going a few days over that span is completely acceptable, but I'm asking everyone kindly not to exceed three weeks, please. I understand that irl comes first, but keeping others waiting indefinitely for replies makes the RP less fun for everyone, especially where one-on-one interactions are concerned.

Okay mini rant over. On that note lol... what is one hobby or activity that your character would love to take up but has never found the time or money to? Or alternatively, what's one thing that they're bad at that's a source of insecurity for them?

He hadnā€™t even recovered from Vasuā€™s treachery before he saw Halime, sitting next to Vasu, start levitating a note to a student heā€™d never seen before on the other side of Vasu.
bro Iā€™m CRYING šŸ˜­ this and kaz fake choking on literally nothing is sending me! bro is flabbergasted and struggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back