• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will try to have Einar posted Monday at the latest. I just got a promotion of sorts at work so I’ve been trying to get my training under me this week and have a wedding I am in this weekend. Bringing my laptop so if I have a chance to post I will. If I can get a post up before I leave tomorrow I will as well. I hate holding people up like this and I am so sorry. I’ll do everything I can to post sooner than that but Monday would be the latest his post would be up.

I will try to have Einar posted Monday at the latest. I just got a promotion of sorts at work so I’ve been trying to get my training under me this week and have a wedding I am in this weekend. Bringing my laptop so if I have a chance to post I will. If I can get a post up before I leave tomorrow I will as well. I hate holding people up like this and I am so sorry. I’ll do everything I can to post sooner than that but Monday would be the latest his post would be up.
Hell yeah! Super happy for you getting promoted!! Have a good time at the wedding, too!

Mentally read Bells' post to ABBA's Lay All Your Love on Me, because as we all know, the entire Gold album is his theme song.
Took me a second, but I finally remembered! Man, those incorrect quotes were a hoot!
TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi I demand Darweshi select a music album for each Professor 😂😂😂
Hell yeah, that's happening! Challenge accepted! When are we linking up in the teacher's lounge? I gotta get a feel for everyone's vibes before the process begins!

Einar will be up tomorrow! The wedding was a success and my cousin is officially married! Also someone trusted me to drive a golf cart and I only lost one child from the back of it when I gunned it and hit a surprise dip.

Einar is up! I’ll have Azura posted tomorrow or the day after! AND GOSH DARRNIT ALL I STARTED GETTING SUPER LOOPY AND SLEEP DEPRIVED TOWARDS THE END OF EINAR’S POST AND I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Alright! Time for a totally off the walls question that I was asked in another rp and modified for this one. Your student has to pick a professor to slap…who they slapping and why? (In the other rp the question was which member of leadership the characters were slapping lol)

Alright! Time for a totally off the walls question that I was asked in another rp and modified for this one. Your student has to pick a professor to slap…who they slapping and why? (In the other rp the question was which member of leadership the characters were slapping lol)
Sigurd - He would hate himself afterwards, but if pressed to pick someone, Sigurd would choose Einar. Only because the man is built like an oak and he knows he could take it.
Altair - Angelique. He would try to bend the rules and slap her as slowly and as weakly as possible. That way, he could caress her soft, beautiful face instead :hearteyes: .
Hoo boy, that's a good one! You gotta ask this one again later to see if any events in the RP changed answers!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 For Vasu it would be a tossup between Cha-Cha and Chimere... I guess his final answer will depend on the consequences of my next post lol. But he'd only do it if there were absolute certainty of no retaliation. Like, totally free slap, no strings attached, cuz he doesn't wanna get mindfvcked or swallowed by a dragon. He's pretty intimidated by both profs, which contributes to his dislike of them. Vasu doesn't particularly like Kaz either, but it's more of a disdain, and he doesn't regard Kaz as enough of a threat to use a free slap on him.

How are you guys feeling about classes? Should we wrap them up in the next round of posts and move on to the announcement of the first challenge, or do you guys wanna stay here for a lil while longer?

WanderLust. WanderLust. Please post with Theo in the next day or two, and honeycoves honeycoves with Mey!

Sigurd - He would hate himself afterwards, but if pressed to pick someone, Sigurd would choose Einar. Only because the man is built like an oak and he knows he could take it.
*Sigurd slaps Einar and breaks his hand*

Sorry that was just my first thought haha!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 For Vasu it would be a tossup between Cha-Cha and Chimere... I guess his final answer will depend on the consequences of my next post lol. But he'd only do it if there were absolute certainty of no retaliation. Like, totally free slap, no strings attached, cuz he doesn't wanna get mindfvcked or swallowed by a dragon. He's pretty intimidated by both profs, which contributes to his dislike of them. Vasu doesn't particularly like Kaz either, but it's more of a disdain, and he doesn't regard Kaz as enough of a threat to use a free slap on him.
Reading your response my first thought was “it’s a damn shame I limited this to students because I know EXACTLY which professor Cha-Cha would slap” haha! Cha-Cha would do a whole dramatic wind up in my mind too lol!

How are you guys feeling about classes? Should we wrap them up in the next round of posts and move on to the announcement of the first challenge, or do you guys wanna stay here for a lil while longer?
Moving on couldn’t hurt in my opinion. While I may have once almost been a teacher I do not think I am qualified to educate the minds of young wizards no matter how much I might enjoy pretending to be an old man lol! 😂

Noted, and I appreciate the feedback! Would you guys like to do a brief interval of free time for after classes/tonight in the RP where students can go to clubs or socialize, or timeskip to the next day and the challenge fairly immediately?

honeycoves honeycoves As the resident seer, would you like Piper to do the honors of delivering the prophecy for the first challenge? If it's something you're interested in, we'll work on it together! No worries, I'm not going to make you do all that work alone lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back