• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Noted, and I appreciate the feedback! Would you guys like to do a brief interval of free time for after classes/tonight in the RP where students can go to clubs or socialize, or timeskip to the next day and the challenge fairly immediately?

honeycoves honeycoves As the resident seer, would you like Piper to do the honors of delivering the prophecy for the first challenge? If it's something you're interested in, we'll work on it together! No worries, I'm not going to make you do all that work alone lol.
i’d love for piper to delivering a prophecy for the challenge! what were we thinking?

honeycoves honeycoves That's an awesome question lol. Um, let's make it a catchy four-line stanza with rhymes that means absolutely nothing like a prophecy from the Percy Jackson oracle lmao. I guess the prophecy ought to allude to the tested skills and the nature of the challenge itself? The four skills in this one are strength, endurance, Transfiguration, and openness, and I think we agreed that the actual challenge would be an obstacle course that requires one to use brute force or Transfigure oneself to become more adaptable to the terrain, and those with alliances are likely to advance further in situations where multiple Transfigurations are required. If you want to move this to PM, feel free to hit me up! We might be planning the prophecy's exact wording for a minute.

mey will be up by friday! i was hoping to get it out by tomorrow, but project szn is kicking my butt, so i’m a little behind. i expect to be on top of things by this weekend and get my last posts before the skip up before too long!

honeycoves honeycoves That's an awesome question lol. Um, let's make it a catchy four-line stanza with rhymes that means absolutely nothing like a prophecy from the Percy Jackson oracle lmao. I guess the prophecy ought to allude to the tested skills and the nature of the challenge itself? The four skills in this one are strength, endurance, Transfiguration, and openness, and I think we agreed that the actual challenge would be an obstacle course that requires one to use brute force or Transfigure oneself to become more adaptable to the terrain, and those with alliances are likely to advance further in situations where multiple Transfigurations are required. If you want to move this to PM, feel free to hit me up! We might be planning the prophecy's exact wording for a minute.
love a good pjo vibe!! i’ll workshop it and hit you up c;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back