• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I literally got on to start working on a post for Seb and saw Angelique’s post sitting there 🤦🏻‍♀️ I swear the send button hates me

I will try to get a post up with Kiara as soon as possible - it's my one year wedding anniversary today so needless to say, this weekend was packed full of celebrations!

Does anyone want Sebastian for an interaction. Or should I just wait for the skip?

How y'all feeling about that upcoming timeskip? Y'all ready to jump now, wanna do one more round of posts, or postpone it for a little while? Any of those options is good with me, I can plan accordingly!

For those of y'all ready to move on to the next day, can you please let everyone know what class you want your student characters placed in? Choices are Care of Magical Creatures with Angelique or History of Magic with Einar.

WELCOME TO THE RP TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi !!!! SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!! 😆

Aviator Aviator question, should Naomi be in class or should she be in the hospital wing given what happened and how people think she was a victim of the attack as well (including herself poor girl, oof)?

i could do a skip!! i’m on my last day of my trip, so the posts will be storming as soon as i’m home. i think i will have piper and rita in hom(or maybe piper is chilling w naomi in the infirmary) and mey in comc !!

Sigurd isn't the most interesting person based on his CS, but it was intentional! He's going to flesh out and grow more as the story progresses, evolving from beyond being the instrument of his father's redemption. He hasn't socialized much with others his age due to his family's poor reputation at home, which is where him sometimes acting foolish around people comes from. If a self-help book on how to make friend suggests that he should make an explosive first impression, something's going to catch fire in the process of him taking the words to heart. On that note, he reads self-help books religiously, enjoying the work of a muggle doctor named Phil McGraw in particular.

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune I think it would be great if Lis and Sigurd linked up! I have this silly idea where one of Sigurd's self help books tells him that human connections are what make us stronger, so in a misguided attempt to become strong enough to win the tournament, he decrees Lis his rival. Which could lead to funny moments where Sigurd tries to rile Lis up or brag to him and Lis doesn't give a crap. Eventually, Sigurd learns that bonds can't be artificially created and it takes time before connections can be made. In other areas, I think two lonely souls coming from families with high expectations would find something to bond over if they can get past the fact they're competitors from different schools.

Also, I know we have similar topics in our CSs but I swear I didn't copy your homework

Wolfiee Wolfiee Same with Sebastian! Both characters dabble extensively in the Dark Arts, so maybe it's something that could draw them together and make them friends. Especially since Sebastian overcame the influence of the Dark Arts and is working towards improving himself, unlike Sigurd. Or they could be bitter rivals, as Sigurd lets the Dark Arts influence him and he deems Sebastian as 'weak' because he refuses to utilize every tool in his arsenal.

Last edited:
Sigurd isn't the most interesting person based on his CS, but it was intentional! He's going to flesh out and grow more as the story progresses, evolving from beyond being the instrument of his father's redemption. He hasn't socialized much with others his age due to his family's poor reputation at home, which is where him sometimes acting foolish around people comes from. If a self-help book on how to make friend suggests that he should make an explosive first impression, something's going to catch fire in the process of him taking the words to heart. On that note, he reads self-help books religiously, enjoying the work of a muggle doctor named Phil McGraw in particular.
If he needs someone who is easy to get along with perhaps he and Naomi could become friends? Just a thought 😊. She is sweet and easy to talk to though she can be a bit odd at times!

If he needs someone who is easy to get along with perhaps he and Naomi could become friends? Just a thought 😊. She is sweet and easy to talk to though she can be a bit odd at times!
Hell yeah, that's a great idea! They both love the outdoors, and I can see Sigurd unsure at first of what to do with the sudden positive energy directed at him. They're also a good match as friends because Naomi's so free-going and Sigurd's suppressed. He could definitely take some notes from her!

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune I think it would be great if Lis and Sigurd linked up! I have this silly idea where one of Sigurd's self help books tells him that human connections are what make us stronger, so in a misguided attempt to become strong enough to win the tournament, he decrees Lis his rival. Which could lead to funny moments where Sigurd tries to rile Lis up or brag to him and Lis doesn't give a crap. Eventually, Sigurd learns that bonds can't be artificially created and it takes time before connections can be made. In other areas, I think two lonely souls coming from families with high expectations would find something to bond over if they can get past the fact they're competitors from different schools.

Also, I know we have similar topics in our CSs but I swear I didn't copy your homework

omg no I definitely didn't think that you copied at all!!

also i loove your idea of them being connected/rivals!! i think that Lis wouldn't expect someone to take him as a rival so it would be like somehow a confidence boost and also shocking that someone wants to egg him on lmao. i would love if they could eventually (after a bit of rivalry) become friends!!

also i think Lis could be in History of Magic and Ramona in comc!! and Kaz can attend/assist comc if that's okay!!

I love the tattoo it fits you so well.

Also are we getting ready to do the time skip? Just trying to figure out how my next posts should be

Posted the timeskip! TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Sigurd is going to be rooming with Lisandro and Vasu, but he wouldn't have spent the previous night with them. He'll be arriving at Ilvermorny Castle just today, in fact, after a certain Winter sibling's map is found at the scene of a professor's burned-down room and gets her expelled. In support of her, her brother will also bow out of the tournament, effectively knocking out the Durmstrang team and necessitating replacements. 🙃 Now that it's the next day, feel free to jump in with Sigurd at any time. He'll most likely have arrived at Ilvermorny by Portkey. And like, literally just arrived lol.

Last edited:
Posted the timeskip! TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Sigurd is going to be rooming with Lisandro and Vasu, but he wouldn't have spent the previous night with them. He'll be arriving at Ilvermorny Castle just today, in fact, after a certain Winter sibling's map is found at the scene of a professor's burned-down room and gets her expelled. In support of her, her brother will also bow out of the tournament, effectively knocking out the Durmstrang team and necessitating replacements. 🙃 Now that it's the next day, feel free to jump in with Sigurd at any time. He'll most likely have arrived at Ilvermorny by Portkey. And like, literally just arrived lol.
Oh boy, can't wait to watch the shenanigans between the boys unfold! Question, do you have an idea of where Cha-Cha is? I have a funny idea of how to introduce Darweshi, but I don't want to step on your shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back