• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Roger roger! Aye Captain! Whatever ya say boss man! Copy that sir!

Sorry I just woke up so I’m in a goofy mood! Might be time to put me down 🤣

I am on my way home today!!!! So tomorrow or Monday I shall have Malaika up. Unless we are moving/skipping along before then and if that happens I’ll just write up a skip post instead lol

i had finished bells's post yesterday but work went late so i didn't have time to post it. quick edits this morning got it up! working on chitrita and mey asap c:

cosmo: hed have something bright and friendly, like yellow or red
clara: would have dark and/or pretty colors she thinks she looks good in with lots of jewelry
the winter twins: both would probably have a cape (but different colors) or something similar

i just got home so ill have amity up asap!

HAHAHAHA I just read Bellamy's post and I'm cackling - I adore him (which I probably shouldn't since he's arguably malicious but oh well) honeycoves honeycoves

Also Aviator Aviator "Oh my gosh Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white!"

should be able to get rita up tmrw night! if wander beats me with theo's post, i'll get some quick edits done before posting

honeycoves honeycoves in Piper's next post do you wanna have them run into Odinson and then in Naomi's post after we can have them do the thing? I worry if I add it into this post it will feel forced/rushed so I think one more post from you then a followup from Naomi will be PERFECT!

Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please reply with Malaika and Gavy in the next day or two, and pearjuice pearjuice with the squad! officially Pear has a squad now, Neptune has a crew, and Honey has a gang lmao

11f3601b8eefae89f4a51e5331a9d6a3.jpg

Was going for something colorful and friendly, yet unassuming. Bonus points cuz he loves tall boots, and he'd absolutely wear a cape because he's a diva. But I really like this outfit in particular because it looks reminiscent of the airbenders in ATLA, which is the element that I mentally associate Cha-Cha with.

304e970032a5f6f5a1d2599f2e59a6cc.jpg

So originally I was going for scaly snake skin armor but found nothing that looked like what I had in mind. Then I stumbled upon this design, which I like for the cultural significance, and which Vasu would like because it looks like a ring brawler who'd beat the hell out of you with bare fists and take your money. He'd want something martial and efficient and conducive to working out.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Oml that first outfit you picked for Gavy is super cool, I can totally see her kicking ass in that!

Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please reply with Malaika and Gavy in the next day or two, and pearjuice pearjuice with the squad! officially Pear has a squad now, Neptune has a crew, and Honey has a gang lmao

11f3601b8eefae89f4a51e5331a9d6a3.jpg

Was going for something colorful and friendly, yet unassuming. Bonus points cuz he loves tall boots, and he'd absolutely wear a cape because he's a diva. But I really like this outfit in particular because it looks reminiscent of the airbenders in ATLA, which is the element that I mentally associate Cha-Cha with.

304e970032a5f6f5a1d2599f2e59a6cc.jpg

So originally I was going for scaly snake skin armor but found nothing that looked like what I had in mind. Then I stumbled upon this design, which I like for the cultural significance, and which Vasu would like because it looks like a ring brawler who'd beat the hell out of you with bare fists and take your money. He'd want something martial and efficient and conducive to working out.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Oml that first outfit you picked for Gavy is super cool, I can totally see her kicking ass in that!
I MISREAD! I’ll post her tomorrow hopefully or Sunday at the latest. Traveling again because my sister is getting married next weekend and wanted me up to help her a week ahead of time and my car lost a part while driving 😢

Wolfiee Wolfiee Excellent! Thank you so much, and can't wait to see Angelique throw down. She's got the magic stats of a mack truck.

Since I think we're nearing the end of tonight in the RP, as for classes tomorrow I'm thinking two profs can teach and we split our student charries up into their classes fifty-fifty? Y'all are also welcome to play Ilvermorny NPCs since it wouldn't just be our tourney competitors in the classes, but it's not mandatory of course. And then after classes the first clue of the upcoming challenge will be dropped! Does this sound good to y'all?

Working on Gavy’s post and will have her up tomorrow. I’m sorry I’m late. I have been shaken all day because I was almost in a super bad car crash while driving today and it has had me dealing with some stuff from past crash experiences.

Gavy is up! Thank you for your patience!

Question! Your character is getting married, which character are they picking as their best man/maid of honor, flower girl/boy, and ring bearer? Also, which of our babes do they trust to perform the ceremony?

Note I just realized something that probably is very telling of Auri's personality. She and Mal have the same score in Legilimency/Occlumency (9) which Auri views as a weakness because she isn't as good as she wants to be with it where Mal views it as acceptable and that she is good at it. Auri is so hard on herself and it shows because Mal is content with her abilities as they are and as stated in her most recent post doesn't view herself as terrible at any of the subjects where Auri views it differently for herself because she has been trained to strive for perfection or as close as she can get to reaching it. The first set of stats are Auri's, the second are Mal's just so people can see what I am talking about. Just a very interesting character realization I am having over my own character haha!

1721619255879.png1721619309492.png

Last edited:
i’ll be catching up on replies here asap! i don’t remember if i’ve said anything here yet or not, but in two weeks i’ll be going on a trip for a week and a half and will not be able to access my laptop for posts. so long as i have posts to reply to, i will be getting the gang up by the 6th before i leave and try to work on posts from my phone when i can if someone gets missed before i leave c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back