OCC

I don't ship Sunni X David X_X

I am okay with Yuri and Yaoi but no pedophilia please. Not for me.

If you want I can make a character of Sunni's age for the sake of the ships.

(Bonus points if he has an angel card. Then it would be a... Worship. BADUMTSS. Get it? Worship, because it's an angel card. And because we'd worship the ship.)

raw

@Birdsie

Where does the Devil's Gang keep all their money/weapons/drugs?

I want Bonnie and Clyde to steal something.

The Demons have hidden bases all over the city. Here's a short list:

• The Ice Cream Parlor - Secretly used to smuggle drugs in what seems to be shipments of milk. Remains mostly unguarded, except for David and a bunch of thugs that are always in the back alley as a pre-caution. After Elsa's unwanted visit, David had several more security measures installed, including guards on the second floor and additional security cameras.
  • Warehouse A112 - A major operational base. Members and lieutentants hang out in there often. Used to store a quarter of the weapons, drugs and money that the gang has.
  • Warehouse B66 - A minor storage facility. Contains another quarter of the money, drugs and weapons. Guarded, but not as heavily as A112
  • Others - Just use yer imagination.

The Demons have hidden bases all over the city. Here's a short list:

• The Ice Cream Parlor - Secretly used to smuggle drugs in what seems to be shipments of milk. Remains mostly unguarded, except for David and a bunch of thugs that are always in the back alley as a pre-caution. After Elsa's unwanted visit, David had several more security measures installed, including guards on the second floor and additional security cameras.
  • Warehouse A112 - A major operational base. Members and lieutentants hang out in there often. Used to store a quarter of the weapons, drugs and money that the gang has.
  • Warehouse B66 - A minor storage facility. Contains another quarter of the money, drugs and weapons. Guarded, but not as heavily as A112
  • Others - Just use yer imagination.

The ice cream parlor is out of the question, since they don't know that David is the boss...

so one of the warehouses then.  Do the money get shipped in milk shipments there too?

DEADPOOL IS HILARIOUS I'VE ONLY WATCHED THE VIDEO CLIPS BUT ITS AMAZING HAHA

Oh so you're a late comer to that party, am I seriously one of the only ones who have known about and loved Deadpool before the movie?!? Anyway, You're also looking at a huge Deadpool RPer, I love to play as Deadpool when I can during fandom RP's. Also the movie was really well done and hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so you're a late comer to that party, am I seriously one of the only ones who have known about and loved Deadpool before the movie?!? Anyway, You're also looking at a huge Deadpool RPer, I love to play as Deadpool when I can during fandom RP's.

ok to be fair i'm not a big fan of movies

hey but avengers civil war was cool (scarlett johanssan <3) too bad i don't watch avengers, i had no idea what was going on plot wise

Just now, Shmivian said:

ok to be fair i'm not a big fan of movies

hey but avengers civil war was cool (scarlett johanssan <3) too bad i don't watch avengers, i had no idea what was going on plot wise

I wasn't berating you for having watched it, I am just saying that I seem to be one of the only ones, who knew and loved Deadpool before the movie.

I HAVE TWO OVERLY CLICHE STORY IDEAS I NEED HELP DECIDING ON ONE

a. so there's this magical world where this thing called Flow sorta governs things. The Flow has a conscience because why not? It then made the world with these trees that help keep magic in earth, a bunch of dragons came representing different aspects of the earth, humans became annoying so the Flow decided "hey let's turn the dragons into humans" and so the dragons became humans and the full dragon's power (which was only given to one person within this dragon-powered ppl clan) was reincarnated over and over again. The Flow got bored and made this 200 year swap where two humans from another world that seemed interesting (Earth) and had them switch places with two creatures from this place, this often takes place whn the people are little kids. So that happened, woooo. The world itself is almost like Earth except it's filled with magic and almost everyone has at least one thing that makes them not human. So on to actual story. Two kids find a mirror, realize it's a magical world, go through and are treated like heroes coming home, evil kid wants to take over the world because he's bored and wants to control the Flow because he's stupid, the evil kid's committing genocide on all the dragon people and all the elves (responsible for protecting these magical tree thingies), the two humans from Earth are expected to fix this, big boss fight yadda yadda ya

OR 

b. so there's this magical world with people who do magic, and when you have a magical world you ought to have magical academies. Before we get to that i have to say that A LONG time ago there was this one kid who kinda maintained peace with the help of three others, but they all died. There's only one civilization in this world and it's this walled country. The country is walled just in case monsters attack which happens pretty often but it's never a bother. People without magic are kicked out of the country btw. So this girl who's the worst at magic in her high-expectations family (think of it as an intense asian family, but it's extended and they all live in one neighborhood). She, to her parent's delight, is accepted into one of the best magic schools. After a while of settling in and doing duels with magic, there's sort of this problem that rises. The people with magic are 1. living and 2. using monsters to try to take down the walls. So the girl realizes she's being targeted, and eventually a group of main characters figure out that there's some evil group trying to rid the world of magic which is ironically lead by someone who had powers. Big boss fight yadda yadda ya

i need to decide on one and improve it so pls help meeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back