OCC

Well then, they're murders are definitely out of character for it then. I could see maybe for plot, if she were to know then it would be a reason to tag along, but that just then sounds like a cruel dark twist of coincidence then.

It's not out of character.

You have no idea what the mangler is really like.

He hasn't been on for 23 hours and he hasn't responded to anything since Saturday.

alright, Bonnie and Clyde will plow through him then.

Just now, IamNotLoki said:

It's not out of character.

You have no idea what the mangler is really like.

Well I meant, in the way they were murdered. Not as in reasons for it, I could see the Mangler doing it, I simply meant the details of the murder seems out of character.

Well I meant, in the way they were murdered. Not as in reasons for it, I could see the Mangler doing it, I simply meant the details of the murder seems out of character.

for the sake of simplicity, we'll just have the mangler responsible for it.

I'm tired of serial killers... no more serial killers XD

4 minutes ago, IamNotLoki said:

for the sake of simplicity, we'll just have the mangler responsible for it.

I'm tired of serial killers... no more serial killers XD

Heh lol. Besides with the most probable reported vigilante cases popping up, especially with how ruthless they are... I bet it would scare many of them shitless off the streets and into hiding.

Just now, IamNotLoki said:

I consider Eddie and Ana as serial killers as well...

too much serial killers.

Lol ouchie. Again, it's about perspective here... Good to see we have our skeptics and cynics.

Just now, Shmivian said:

lol XD

Where do y'all live (time zone wise i don't want to know your address)

EST (Eastern Standard Time AKA East coast of the good ol' US of 'Murica)

Bleh. You're no fun. I guess someone can make a pacifist character who has the black card of the God of Life or Healing.

I don't mean no violent characters...

but so there has been a huge flood of characters that are sort of these big "newsgrabbing" personalities that just scatter dead bodies all over the place just to spread fear all over.

The mangler is already doing that... we still have yet to capture or arrest him/her.  Characters with serial-killer ish personalities sort of distract from the main goal of this chapter.

You can still have violent characters...

just not these characters that kill NPCs like theyre LOL minions.

1 minute ago, IamNotLoki said:

but so there has been a huge flood of characters that are sort of these big "newsgrabbing" personalities that just scatter dead bodies all over the place just to spread fear all over.

The mangler is already doing that... we still have yet to capture or arrest him/her.  Characters with serial-killer ish personalities sort of distract from the main goal of this chapter.

Well, the first ones were interesting, the second wave was meh, ok... And now it seems the third has been kill me now, this is getting out of hand... Well, looks like our characters are gonna have a stigma now, that's gr8.

Well, the first ones were interesting, the second wave was meh, ok... And now it seems the third has been kill me now, this is getting out of hand... Well, looks like our characters are gonna have a stigma now, that's gr8.

truth

Also, I'm writing a superhero fic right now. The first chapter is probably gonna be around 10k words. Would anyone be willing to give a read through when I'm done.

@Shmivian Working on le poste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back