OCC

someone make a poll of ships...

the winner gets a drawing of the two characters in ship mode

I can do it. But I do want to have a confirmation of legit ships, if anyone wants to bring up others, feel free too.

Anastasiya x Elsa

Elsa x David

1 minute ago, IamNotLoki said:

hahahahaha perfect waifu poll?

Totally, we can do that as well too.

Jim and Sunni?

Jim and Elsa (Classic detective x femme fatale pair)

um...

I can see JennyxZane

Eduardo x Helene (lol)

Just now, Shmivian said:

helene and zane

david and sunni

uhhh uhhh morgan freeman and someone

Oh yes, forgot those two.

So to update. Here are the planned ships for our little poll. If no one brings up anyone else, I will create the poll as is.

Anastasiya x Elsa

Elsa x David

Helene x Zane

Just to inform you guys I am going to keep pedophilic natured ships out of this, so anyone based in adults together with underaged members will not be considered since that just becomes an instant turn off and is not fun. So for our updated list.

Anastasiya x Elsa (First official ship, as well as Yuri ship)

David x Elsa

Helene x Zane

Jim x Elsa (I think this is interesting)

Jenny x Zane

Eduardo x Helene (iffy in my opinion about this one but eh)

Jim x Mark (for our first Yaoi ship)

Last edited by a moderator:
LA x Ana

LA x Sunni? (age difference isnt that drastic)

I actually was gonna suggest the first one on that list too, seems like it would work out too.

2nd one I feel iffy about, but just for you not loki-sensei kun I will let this one slide lol

Ok since, I think we have given out all the ships imaginable for now, I am gonna create the poll, obviously a vast majority of the ships will not get one vote, so the amount seems like overkill but who cares, we are gonna make it work!

Just now, Eagleye415 said:

Lol I felt like LA should catch up Anastasiya.

I had been waiting for you to finally finish posting before posting anything myself, cause you know no man or woman left behind!

I actually was gonna suggest the first one on that list too, seems like it would work out too.

2nd one I feel iffy about, but just for you not loki-sensei kun I will let this one slide lol

Ok since, I think we have given out all the ships imaginable for now, I am gonna create the poll, obviously a vast majority of the ships will not get one vote, so the amount seems like overkill but who cares, we are gonna make it work!

I had been waiting for you to finally finish posting before posting anything myself, cause you know no man or woman left behind!

LA x Ana (Lana) Could work. Also, sorry Omen I was doing school work then fell asleep.

*Points scythe at Omen* YOUR TURN MAH DUDR

Don't give up on this RP yet!  There are still a lot of questions waiting to be answered!

@AllQuiet @Kyon @Alias

we need you guys to jump back in!

I am really sorry for not being able to tell you guys earlier that I won't be able to post much for the next 2 weeks. I have finals and a buttload of deadlines during those time period. Sorry again! I'll be back as soon as I can!

I am really sorry for not being able to tell you guys earlier that I won't be able to post much for the next 2 weeks. I have finals and a buttload of deadlines during those timeI period. Sorry again! I'll be back as soon as I can!

YOU CAN DO IT

I don't ship Sunni X David X_X

I am okay with Yuri and Yaoi but no pedophilia please. Not for me.

If you want I can make a character of Sunni's age for the sake of the ships.

(Bonus points if he has an angel card. Then it would be a... Worship. BADUMTSS. Get it? Worship, because it's an angel card. And because we'd worship the ship.)

@Shmivian @The Omen of Death @IamNotLoki

As for my ships:

OTP: Helene X Zane

Yaoi:

• David X Jim
  • Jim X Jonathan
  • Jim X LA

Yuri:

• Elsa X Anastasiya

Straight:

• David X Elsa
  • David X Anastasiya (A (heart)bone-breaking relationship!)
  • The Mangler X The Mongrel (I am a disgusting human being.)
  • Jim X His Mysterious Wife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back