OCC

That is nicely done, Yuri shipping all around, although technically Anastasiya's eyes are not supposed to be golden like her hair, but I think we all know that. Lol. Nonetheless that is really well done.

i love love love anastasiya i have no idea why i just love the character

maybe i should draw something

1 minute ago, Shmivian said:

i love love love anastasiya i have no idea why i just love the character

maybe i should draw something

Well, *puts on shades* Mission accomplished, Anastasiya is still likable as a character.

1 minute ago, IamNotLoki said:

i guess they would be the same height then.

I think elsa seems taller cuz of the legs

Mhm, well whatever floats your boat.

1 minute ago, Shmivian said:

i originally had sunni as 5' 6" because i was going to make her around 16... she would've been taller than ana

Well then, she would've been taller than the average Russian woman. Since doing some research I learned the average height for a Russian woman is 5'5" and me being all about specifics, I decided to go with some mostly realistic statistics in that category. Also, originally I would have done a faceclaim for Anastasiya originally with a Russian woman, but... Guess what defining feature of her's I could not find? The eyes, the gunmetal blue eyes... Originally I was thinking of going ice blue, but that seemed cliche. Then I remembered about people with gunmetal blue eyes, and I knew that would be the one... So what I literally did, is since there was none I could find, I decided the next best thing would've been to use descriptive terms from the physical characteristics of slavic people. And that's how I defined Anastasiya's appearance, by doing a shit ton of reasearch to create a fairly realistic idea of a slavic woman with gunmetal blue eyes.

Mhm, well whatever floats your boat.

Well then, she would've been taller than the average Russian woman. Since doing some research I learned the average height for a Russian woman is 5'5" and me being all about specifics, I decided to go with some mostly realistic statistics in that category. Also, originally I would have done a faceclaim for Anastasiya originally with a Russian woman, but... Guess what defining feature of her's I could not find? The eyes, the gunmetal blue eyes... Originally I was thinking of going ice blue, but that seemed cliche. Then I remembered about people with gunmetal blue eyes, and I knew that would be the one... So what I literally did, is since there was none I could find, I decided the next best thing would've been to use descriptive terms from the physical characteristics of slavic people. And that's how I defined Anastasiya's appearance, by doing a shit ton of reasearch to create a fairly realistic idea of a slavic woman with gunmetal blue eyes.

see you put effort in your character

all i did was go like: LETS MAKE A LITTLE KID AND KILL THEIR PARENTS

Just now, Shmivian said:

see you put effort in your character

all i did was go like: LETS MAKE A LITTLE KID AND KILL THEIR PARENTS

Lol, yes I did. Took many hours, and since I made my CS on my phone... I was worried the whole time that I would have taken too long looking up details as I was writing the CS, therefore losing all the details I wrote which would have been a pain in the ass to write again...

I technically did something slightly similar with Anastasiya's backstory... Because as we know, eh you piss off the mafia and you're gonna have a bad time.

for a second there I thought I read "make a little kid kill their parents"

did Sunni kill her parents!?

Le gasp! PLOT TWISTS ABOUND!

for a second there I thought I read "make a little kid kill their parents"

did Sunni kill her parents!?

Lol, yes I did. Took many hours, and since I made my CS on my phone... I was worried the whole time that I would have taken too long looking up details as I was writing the CS, therefore losing all the details I wrote which would have been a pain in the ass to write again...

I technically did something slightly similar with Anastasiya's backstory... Because as we know, eh you piss off the mafia and you're gonna have a bad time.

Le gasp! PLOT TWISTS ABOUND!

now that i think about it I should decide who killed Sunni's parents

now that i think about it I should decide who killed Sunni's parents

Yes, and there most definitely needs to be some retribution brought down upon thine plagued souls!

Just now, IamNotLoki said:

didn't the mangler do it?

No, I think you said they can die as long as the Mangler did not do it.

The mangler could have done it while looking for Sunni.

I changed my mind.

Well then, they're murders are definitely out of character for it then. I could see maybe for plot, if she were to know then it would be a reason to tag along, but that just then sounds like a cruel dark twist of coincidence then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back