OCC

He has Zeus

Any chance I can make a card of this guy?...

(Just kidding. It's a joke! Don't get mad at me, Loki-sensei!)

he9CaoS.jpg

*points scythe at Birdsie* If you dare...

Okay. *Sigh*

Fine! You will be allowed ONE chance to prove your loyalty to the God-Emperor and thus Chapter-Master-Sensei Loki! (I'm making up this bullshit as I go XD)

Pick a best friend! There is only one right choice... Let's see if you get it right.

If you pass: You will be allowed to join our cool space marine chapter without paying the initial fee of 10 prayers to the Emperor!

If you fail: Well... Let's just say it'll get... crispy. *Holds hand over Flamethrower and smirks*

NOW. MAKE YOUR CHOICE!

Choices:

A: The God Emperor

B: The God Emperor

C : The God Emperor

D : The Chaos Gods

E: The God Emperor

I hate when my comic relief characters are stuck...

I know the feeling bruh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. *Sigh*

Fine! You will be allowed ONE chance to prove your loyalty to the God-Emperor and thus Chapter-Master-Sensei Loki! (I'm making up this bullshit as I go XD)

Pick a best friend! There is only one right choice... Let's see if you get it right.

If you pass: You will be allowed to join our cool space marine chapter without paying the initial fee of 10 prayers to the Emperor!

If you fail: Well... Let's just say it'll get... crispy. *Holds hand over Flamethrower and smirks*

NOW. MAKE YOUR CHOICE!

I know the feeling bruh.

is this about a tabletop hobby game?

those are huge shoulderpads bro

Yup.

That's pretty much a trademark of the Imperium of Man. You see a guy in power armor with huge pauldrons walking towards you? Well - You're screwed. He's a Space Marine and he's here to deliver the Emperor's righteous wrath... AKA Burning you alive.

Wanna know what the best part of W40k is? You want to pick to be the good guys? WELL. SORRY! Everyone in OUR universe... is an ASSHOLE. There's literally no good side to pick. (Except for the Tau, but they will brainwash you and have you do all of their dirty work all the time. It's still 99.9% better than the possible outcomes to your life in this world.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup.

That's pretty much a trademark of the Imperium of Man. You see a guy in power armor with huge pauldrons walking towards you? Well - You're screwed. He's a Space Marine and he's here to deliver the Emperor's righteous wrath... AKA Burning you alive.

Wanna know what the best part of W40k is? You want to pick to be the good guys? WELL. SORRY! Everyone in OUR universe... is an ASSHOLE. There's literally no good side to pick. (Except for the Tau, but they will brainwash you and have you do all of their dirty work all the time. It's still 99.9% better than the possible outcomes to your life in this world.)

^_^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back