OCC

Well I never really thought of them as separate. But, with the way you put it. I guess LA's card would be Satan. Also, Eddie could investigate the Olympus Group since no is really doing that.

@IamNotLoki

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shmivian

I think, since both Zane and Helene are in the timeskip, I think something worth mentioning, would be the fact that the police officer was murdered in cold blood, and the vigilante 'Nemesis' killed two gangsters at that scene of the crime.

oh wait is everyone in the time skip?

Well actually not yet, but Anastasiya is most likely going to leave in the next post and Elsa would most likely as well, and then I am probably going to join in on the timeskip... It just makes some chronological sense of crime related stuff occurring from the night before.

Well actually not yet, but Anastasiya is most likely going to leave in the next post and Elsa would most likely as well, and then I am probably going to join in on the timeskip... It just makes some chronological sense of crime related stuff occurring from the night before.

hmm.. seems good to me.

YOU CAN CALL ME VIV OR VIVIAN BUT SHMI SOUNDS ADORABLE SO IM FINE WITH ITTTTTTTTT *is tackle glomped*

holy fuck i just got called and the person just said "goodbye" and hung up

I'm scared

Ooo I should make a serial killer character that does that.

Still though, tracking another serial killer no matter how better they may be as characters gets boring.

Never said the character's would be tracking him. After all, no need for him to get caught anytime soon. Pose as a good guy, make a couple friends, kill people, make bonds, truth comes out, and epic fight to death.

Never said the character's would be tracking him. After all, no need for him to get caught anytime soon. Pose as a good guy, make a couple friends, kill people, make bonds, truth comes out, and epic fight to death.

i would find it amazing if we had a small moment of peace after the fight with the mangler

sunni still needs to make her pancakes

Just now, Shmivian said:

i would find it amazing if we had a small moment of peace after the fight with the mangler

sunni still needs to make her pancakes

Yeah true, also we can't have too many side quests floating in the air distracting the main plotline.

@Shmivian I swear to god I laughed more at the comment about Anastasiya looking pretty more than I should have, especially since I do know that women do at times see each other as pretty without thinking of it in lesbian way... And you know, she technically is right... She was designed to be pretty nice looking and beautiful... Sort of based in truth considering the fact that Slavic/Russian women are considered by many to be some of the most beautiful looking women in the world. Partly in fact because they also tend to put on make up, even for more casual events which I took a slight nod at. Which on average also makes them look more beautiful. I am gonna expect many more posts with men drooling over her on average lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back