OCC

I tried, I hope that was good enough XD

im pretty sure i wrote all that about jumping off a window because i wanted to have more substance in my post

i mean i once felt that

not that i was depressed

i feel like that's what people would think when they're high up and they look down

im pretty sure i wrote all that about jumping off a window because i wanted to have more substance in my post

i mean i once felt that

not that i was depressed

i feel like that's what people would think when they're high up and they look down

It's a pretty charged post.  Unemotional or not.

Well now that you talked to Jim and Mark... you can try and find clues.

ooh that's great

sunni could look for the arm or something (idk)

the police confirmed that it wasn't there.

Good place to look might be the mall that has security cameras.

Also hanging out at the police station might also be a good idea.

Welp, all I know is that in a nutshell Anastasiya will be like renegade for life and screw you all and defy the police in that way now. Silently that is for the most part.

the police confirmed that it wasn't there.

Good place to look might be the mall that has security cameras.

Also hanging out at the police station might also be a good idea.

Hm.. LA could hang around the Police Station. Don't know if any of the characters are the sort to go to the Mall and investigate the camera footage (well except Eddie..)

Hm.. LA could hang around the Police Station. Don't know if any of the characters are the sort to go to the Mall and investigate the camera footage (well except Eddie..)

Anastasiya probably would but she wouldn't go out and breaking laws to go and get camera footage. Since it's not in her code of honor to break laws (in that sense, obviously if it's meant to bring down equal punishment to a criminal that's the exception)

Anastasiya probably would but she wouldn't go out and breaking laws to go and get camera footage. Since it's not in her code of honor to break laws (in that sense, obviously if it's meant to bring down equal punishment to a criminal that's the exception)

*brings out scythe* REPLY REPLY REPLY REPLY TO RP LETS LETS GO HUT TWO THREE FOUR

since this chapter's been super slow.. I'm gonna make the investigation super easy.  Just so we can move things quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back