OCC

Hi there! Quick question, your god doesn't have to relate to your character's gender...right? Like if I chose Bastet, I could give her to a guy.

Ouch, tomorrow is going to be a pain in the ass to catch up with replying to dialogue... Thanks a lot m8's

Also welcome, Isune!

Hi there! Quick question, your god doesn't have to relate to your character's gender...right? Like if I chose Bastet, I could give her to a guy.

yes it doesnt relate.  Not sure why this is a trend but a lot of people dont think outside the box.

Also the god's personality doesnt relate with the character's personality.

Like if your card is loki... it doesnt immediately mean you're a tricky prankster jackass...

You're quick kid, you make me proud.

Just now, IamNotLoki said:

yes it doesnt relate.  Not sure why this is a trend but a lot of people dont think outside the box.

Also the god's personality doesnt relate with the character's personality.

Like if your card is loki... it doesnt immediately mean you're a tricky prankster jackass...

You're quick kid, you make me proud.

To be honest, personality seems to make it work better if they are similar to the god or goddess. Also I simply chose my characters gender because I wanted to practice my female characters.

Okay, and a little followup: Can the character get physical changes from the card? Or do I have to have it to where it's almost like he has the changes...yet doesn't (sorry if that didn't make too much sense)

Okay, and a little followup: Can the character get physical changes from the card? Or do I have to have it to where it's almost like he has the changes...yet doesn't (sorry if that didn't make too much sense)

im interested in who your character will be :D

Whenever I do a female character I just do this: "Is she a slut? Yep, change it...change it immediately."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back