OCC

I've found a perfect godcard to counter ALL of Elsa's abilities. It trumps them into nothingness. A guy with this card could possibly wreck the Olympus Group as a whole.

... So I'm thinking about using it, but I won't reveal the name of the god yet. (too op 4 mortals.)

hmmmm...

Ehh, anyway now I am not sure what to post since everyone straight up abandoned me lol. It's a joke While not going on an entire rant about what just previously happened yesterday.

Well pretty sure @AllQuiet is waiting to storm in on Jim Irons. So, you can just head to the mall on Ana's bike if you want?

@IamNotLoki

Eddie is officially on the job. 

Last edited by a moderator:
4 minutes ago, Eagleye415 said:

Well pretty sure @AllQuiet is waiting to storm in on Jim Irons. So, you can just head to the mall on Ana's bike if you want?

@IamNotLoki

Eddie is officially on the job. 

Actually maybe heading off there and meeting Eddie would be good? I don't know for sure though, but the problem is the current dilemma at the hospital, I don't know whether I should try to speak for ALL the interaction that went down there, or what to do really...

I've read up on most of the RP and honestly don't really know where to toss Darrin XD. I think I might just toss him into the pet-shop.

I've read up on most of the RP and honestly don't really know where to toss Darrin XD. I think I might just toss him into the pet-shop.

Do what you feel man. You can shoehorn him into the mall on an errand or introduce him in the pet shop. It's whatever you wanna do buddy.

hm...might just shove him into the petstore, where a group of children have been staring at a hamster for literal hours.

I was actually thinking that. The beast thing a ma booper left the mall, right? Because Darrin needs to protect the children!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back