OCC

Jim sank back down to his bed.  "Whatever you say Ana..."  He said tiredly as he closed his eyes. "Remember that people can change... Deciding on wether they love or die just based on what you think they did is taking the roe of god in my opinion.  Just saying... Be careful not to get carried away..."  Jim said as he tried to catch some shut-eye.

------------------------

Mark drive on for a while and stopped near Jim's apartment.  The area was covered with police tape and some cops were walking around.  "Okay let's get your stuff..." Mark said opening his door.  "Before you take anything, you got to tell me okay?  Remember that this is still an active crime scene and things you left behind might be valuable evidence..." Mark explained to Sunni.  "I'll take you to the mall afterwards and I'll take my new pal LA to the station..."  Mark said as he led her through the police tape.

Jim sank back down to his bed.  "Whatever you say Ana..."  He said tiredly as he closed his eyes. "Remember that people can change... Deciding on wether they love or die just based on what you think they did is taking the roe of god in my opinion.  Just saying... Be careful not to get carried away..."  Jim said as he tried to catch some shut-eye.

------------------------

Mark drive on for a while and stopped near Jim's apartment.  The area was covered with police tape and some cops were walking around.  "Okay let's get your stuff..." Mark said opening his door.  "Before you take anything, you got to tell me okay?  Remember that this is still an active crime scene and things you left behind might be valuable evidence..." Mark explained to Sunni.  "I'll take you to the mall afterwards and I'll take my new pal LA to the station..."  Mark said as he led her through the police tape.

notloki.

wrong neighborhood. 

The police barely knows the mangler is a beast so they won't really get suspicious of you for a while.  Anastasiya however... Might just go ahead and slap you around with a whip.

Actually no, because she saw it first hand... She would know the difference.

1 minute ago, Isune said:

Why a whip? Darrin should be teh only one to use zeh whip. I CLAIM ABUSE!!!!!

I was the one that utilized the whip first m8. One of the symbols of Nemesis. Besides a sword. 

1 v 1 me now XD Besides, I haven't given Darrin his card yet. He's gonna get it when he goes back to his beanbag chair. 

Actually no, because she saw it first hand... She would know the difference.

I was the one that utilized the whip first m8. One of the symbols of Nemesis. Besides a sword. 

actually she wouldnt know the difference.  She kinds hit the mangler through a wall most of the fight... meaning a wall blocked her vision.  Even if she saw the mangler, it was very dark in Sunni's room, the only thing she could probably see are the glowing eyes.  Also the mangler was moving very fast, he would just look like a big blur before he escapes.  This all hapened at night so she wouldn't really have enough confidence to tell for sure what it looks like completely.

actually she wouldnt know the difference.  She kinds hit the mangler through a wall most of the fight... meaning a wall blocked her vision.  Even if she saw the mangler, it was very dark in Sunni's room, the only thing she could probably see are the glowing eyes.  Also the mangler was moving very fast, he would just look like a big blur before he escapes.  This all hapened at night so she wouldn't really have enough confidence to tell for sure what it looks like completely.

would she recognize the eyes though?

Just now, IamNotLoki said:

Well, she also began chasing it and was right next to it and had been staring directly into its eyes, and knowing how analytical she is, she is definitely going to be able to identify maybe not all of the Mangler but some parts of it. So that she could say with confidence she knew what it looked like

doubt it, the mangler was moving so fast the eyes would just appear to be red blurs in the dark.

There are six of them you know, its easy to then notice 6 eyes compared to just two, also the mangler was made out to be a big figure.  @Isune character would be much skinnier and definetly without 6 eyes

true, but in the heat of something stressful, can you really tell the difference?

Like I said, 1. She is known to be quite analytical and calculating about others and her surroundings. 2. At the chase on the roof she was staring directly into it's face while whipping the whip around in a disorienting fashion. It would be pretty easy to at least tell by then it had 6 eyes.

I teach middle school and I gotta say... 13 year olds act like young adult brats who think they know everything XD

i've met 11 year olds talking like they know everything

the funny part is that they look like 8 year olds or something

or maybe my perception of age and appearance correlation is messed up

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back