OCC

making sunni annoying would make her more realistic of a 13 year old, right?

Depends on whether or not you want her to be more mature, or more like an angsty annoying teen.

Also, I don't know whether you are doing this on purpose or not, but I am starting to feel like she is showing little signs of schizophrenia, or that she innately has mental problems that have only maybe recently surfaced as a result of the recent events, or she was born that way but she was able to repress them. Because she seems to have dark thoughts.

making sunni annoying would make her more realistic of a 13 year old, right?

Perhaps. Now, I kind of want to stick her in a locker.

Depends on whether or not you want her to be more mature, or more like an angsty annoying teen.

Also, I don't know whether you are doing this on purpose or not, but I am starting to feel like she is showing little signs of schizophrenia, or that she innately has mental problems that have only maybe recently surfaced as a result of the recent events, or she was born that way but she was able to repress them. Because she seems to have dark thoughts.

This ^ I was trying to decide which mental illness that kind of pointed to.

yea she's pretty mental, i was pretty bored and decided to add that.

a lot of weird shit happens when I'm bored

I think I made it so that she got that after getting bullied?

Is that a bad thing?

I mean I wanted to make her mature, but then i realized making her a tad bit annoying would do her good. Can't make her one of  those perfect-little-angel-type characters. 

Last edited by a moderator:
5 minutes ago, Eagleye415 said:

Ha lol.

4 minutes ago, Shmivian said:

yea she's pretty mental, i was pretty bored and decided to add that.

a lot of weird shit happens when I'm bored

I think I made it so that she got that after getting bullied?

Is that a bad thing?

I mean I wanted to make her mature, but then i realized making her a tad bit annoying would do her good. Can't make her those perfect little children-type characters. 

Well, depending on the direction you want to take her, it's great for character and making her more 3 dimensional. I would think that the death of her parents would be a good trigger for mental illness to come up. I think at this rate it should stick, overall it makes her character a lot better. Now that doesn't mean you may find her annoying as a person... lol. Kind of like how I like Anastasiya as a character, because of how I think she is interesting personality wise, and how that ties into her past and why she does what she does, which can be applied to Eddie, like I may like his character but I may not enjoy what he does a s a person. Same with Anastasiya, like how I don't personally agree with her perception of 'justice' and what she does and what I have planned for her to do. But I like the direction I took her character wise, also you know creating RP characters is like creating a baby, you still care about them a little and hope they do good,

Well innately 13 year old's are still slightly childish, if you want her to be more mature then do that, but I would say try to find the mix between the two overall.

Ha lol.

Well, depending on the direction you want to take her, it's great for character and making her more 3 dimensional. I would think that the death of her parents would be a good trigger for mental illness to come up. I think at this rate it should stick, overall it makes her character a lot better. Now that doesn't mean you may find her annoying as a person... lol. Kind of like how I like Anastasiya as a character, because of how I think she is interesting personality wise, and how that ties into her past and why she does what she does, which can be applied to Eddie, like I may like his character but I may not enjoy what he does a s a person.

Well innately 13 year old's are still slightly childish, if you want her to be more mature then do that, but I would say try to find the mix between the two overall.

mmmkay sounds good. thanks ^.^

a mental illness from her parent's death would be realistic, so I like that.

It could also be possible that the card is corrupting her mind.

That seems unlikely, Demeter was a more or less kinder goddess. Besides it is more interesting to have a mental illness thing, as long as you do it properly and for what it is, she is doing it just fine.

doesn't boredom give way to the most fascinating things?

I think there are a lot of things that are kinda chilling and eerie about sunni that makes me feel kind of uncomfortable interacting with her.

She's 13 but she acts like she's 7 or 8 years old.  When she's supposed to act like a teen, she acts like some sort of loli character.

(Ichigo Kurosaki of bleach was 15 years old... just 2 years away from Sunni's age.  Yosuke Yurameshi of YuYu Hakusho is 14! Oh... Ash Ketchum is 10!!!)

Another thing is that she has no knowledge of death or life.

2nd graders know death from video games and movies... even watching cartoons will get you exposed to death.  Crushing ants between your fingers... etc.

Makes me wonder what kind of sociopaths crazy people her parents were for raising her to be such a strange young woman... it's like she's been raised by wolves or something.

But the thing that gets me creeped out the most... is the fact that she is barely fazed by her parent's death... even if she has no knowledge of death... it seems kinda odd how happy go lucky she is even after their deaths.  She's able to act super sugoi kawaii even just a few hours after her parents are killed.  She doesn't know that they're never coming back?  She's not worried at all about the implications of their deaths are to her education/future?

She just seems terribly... eerie.

I think there are a lot of things that are kinda chilling and eerie about sunni that makes me feel kind of uncomfortable interacting with her.

She's 13 but she acts like she's 7 or 8 years old.  When she's supposed to act like a teen, she acts like some sort of loli character.

(Ichigo Kurosaki of bleach was 15 years old... just 2 years away from Sunni's age.  Yosuke Yurameshi of YuYu Hakusho is 14! Oh... Ash Ketchum is 10!!!)

Another thing is that she has no knowledge of death or life.

2nd graders know death from video games and movies... even watching cartoons will get you exposed to death.  Crushing ants between your fingers... etc.

Makes me wonder what kind of sociopaths crazy people her parents were for raising her to be such a strange young woman... it's like she's been raised by wolves or something.

But the thing that gets me creeped out the most... is the fact that she is barely fazed by her parent's death... even if she has no knowledge of death... it seems kinda odd how happy go lucky she is even after their deaths.  She's able to act super sugoi kawaii even just a few hours after her parents are killed.  She doesn't know that they're never coming back?  She's not worried at all about the implications of their deaths are to her education/future?

She just seems terribly... eerie.

I think this part just comes out of the part that she didn't realize the direction she was taking her in 100%. Though the last couple of sentences are quite right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back