OCC

I think this part just comes out of the part that she didn't realize the direction she was taking her in 100%. Though the last couple of sentences are quite right.

I made it so that a lot of times she's just pretending to act like a little girl

but yeah you're right about the last paragraph 

ughhhh

I think there are a lot of things that are kinda chilling and eerie about sunni that makes me feel kind of uncomfortable interacting with her.

She's 13 but she acts like she's 7 or 8 years old.  When she's supposed to act like a teen, she acts like some sort of loli character.

(Ichigo Kurosaki of bleach was 15 years old... just 2 years away from Sunni's age.  Yosuke Yurameshi of YuYu Hakusho is 14! Oh... Ash Ketchum is 10!!!)

Another thing is that she has no knowledge of death or life.

2nd graders know death from video games and movies... even watching cartoons will get you exposed to death.  Crushing ants between your fingers... etc.

Makes me wonder what kind of sociopaths crazy people her parents were for raising her to be such a strange young woman... it's like she's been raised by wolves or something.

But the thing that gets me creeped out the most... is the fact that she is barely fazed by her parent's death... even if she has no knowledge of death... it seems kinda odd how happy go lucky she is even after their deaths.  She's able to act super sugoi kawaii even just a few hours after her parents are killed.  She doesn't know that they're never coming back?  She's not worried at all about the implications of their deaths are to her education/future?

She just seems terribly... eerie.

Now that you said all that. I fear Sunni..

Morgan freeman really messed me up there tho

i was going to make Sunni mega depressed but then he came along and threw those thoughts in

think of Sunni as combination of boredom and bad character creation/development :,)

Morgan freeman really messed me up there tho

i was going to make Sunni mega depressed but then he came along and threw those thoughts in

think of Sunni as combination of boredom and bad character creation/development :,)

Innately she really should be depressed, people externally can look perfectly fine when on the inside they are actually really depressed. Maybe having her think about everything further should get her to feel depressed on the inside and maybe spill onto the outside. Though you should take her the direction you want to take her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Innately she really should be depressed, people externally can look perfectly fine when on the inside they are actually really depressed. Maybe having her think about everything further should get her to feel depressed on the inside and maybe spill onto the outside. Though you should take her the direction you want to take her.

super cheery on the outside and depressed on the inside it is

i have a direction I'm taking her

there's just a lot of stuff i missed :,)

super cheery on the outside and depressed on the inside it is

i have a direction I'm taking her

there's just a lot of stuff i missed :,)

Heres my two cents on her direction:

1. I think she should definitely have a more personal agenda in finding out who the mangler is.  She would probably have a vandeta against the killer who claimed to have slain her parents. If she's not the vengeful type, at least she would want to know why the mangler wants to kill her so badly.  "I'll tag along because I'm bored" will not cut it for her character.  She needs to have a personal reason why she needs to find the mangler.

2. Make her grow more mature.  It's cool that you're refencing teen culture with her looking at dank memes and Instagram, but I don't think this is the appropriate way for her to cope with her parent's loss.  She will have to deal with funeral costs after the autopsies are over.  She will also have to pay for her own home and live on her own.  She can't live with Jim forever.

3. She should be afraid of being alone.  The mangler wants her dead.  Fist thoughts that comes to her mind shouldn't be to hang out at the food court of where her killer recently was sighted.

Heres my two cents on her direction:

1. I think she should definitely have a more personal agenda in finding out who the mangler is.  She would probably have a vandeta against the killer who claimed to have slain her parents. If she's not the vengeful type, at least she would want to know why the mangler wants to kill her so badly.  "I'll tag along because I'm bored" will not cut it for her character.  She needs to have a personal reason why she needs to find the mangler.

2. Make her grow more mature.  It's cool that you're refencing teen culture with her looking at dank memes and Instagram, but I don't think this is the appropriate way for her to cope with her parent's loss.  She will have to deal with funeral costs after the autopsies are over.  She will also have to pay for her own home and live on her own.  She can't live with Jim forever.

3. She should be afraid of being alone.  The mangler wants her dead.  Fist thoughts that comes to her mind shouldn't be to hang out at the food court of where her killer recently was sighted.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]That's actually true, this is gonna be a time where she is gonna be at her most vulnerable emotionally, and having to deal with their death [/COLOR]and then having to deal with the responsibilities of paying for everything, which will cause a lot of stress on top of some of the paranoia she may have and cause her to have to grow up quite fast.

That's actually true, this is gonna be a time where she is gonna be at her most vulnerable emotionally, and having to deal with their death and then having to deal with the responsibilities of paying for everything, which will cause a lot of stress on top of some of the paranoia she may have and cause her to have to grow up quite fast.

Alright, I'll try to make this work

Holy shit, I am so fucking happy right now! I just got a letter in the mail, and I just found out that I got accepted into Pace University! Now I have 3 more letters to go to wait on... But holy hell, I am REALLY god damn happy right now.

Holy shit, I am so fucking happy right now! I just got a letter in the mail, and I just found out that I got accepted into Pace University! Now I have 3 more letters to go to wait on... But holy hell, I am REALLY god damn happy right now.

dude good job!!! :D  hope you get accepted in the other schools too :3

Great now go get those scholarships

2 minutes ago, Shmivian said:

wait is this a reference to something?????

What?!? You don't know Good Morning Vietnam? Holy shit you need to watch it, it is one of Robin Williams best movies, its funny while retaining some serious parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back