OCC

Holy shit, I am so fucking happy right now! I just got a letter in the mail, and I just found out that I got accepted into Pace University! Now I have 3 more letters to go to wait on... But holy hell, I am REALLY god damn happy right now.

That's great man. I'm waiting to hear from colleges too.

I did actually. I'll get right on it. I've been working on a little series I want to make.

You know that reminds me that I am actually doing a cross over fanfic with Deadpool and Corpse Party, and that I should get back to work on its 2nd chapter at some point.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12217251/1/The-Dead-Corpse-Pool-Party

Also eagle, I would love to read what you are working on when you finish it up.

I do write a bunch for fanfiction myself. Honestly I've been working on writing the script for an audio series and a single camera series. But, in addition to that I've been writing more of a gritty kind of superhero fic where there are really no 'super' heroes. There are just the good, the bad, and the grey area. 

Just now, Eagleye415 said:

I do write a bunch for fanfiction myself. Honestly I've been working on writing the script for an audio series and a single camera series. But, in addition to that I've been writing more of a gritty kind of superhero fic where there are really no 'super' heroes. There are just the good, the bad, and the grey area. 

I see, link me to that when you finish k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back