OCC

You know not to stroke the ego too much (do have to stroke it slightly to keep up my confidence you know?) But I think the way I planned out being able to watch that tape was quite ingenious of me to use the power in that way.

not if you consider she cant use that power again for a long time...

that power should really be used sparingly -_-

Just now, IamNotLoki said:

not if you consider she cant use that power again for a long time...

that power should really be used sparingly -_-

True, but she doesn't understand it completely yet. So she does not exactly know how long the cooldown is and she is currently timing mentally how long it lasts for, next post its gonna phase off again.

AAAAAND HOMEWORK IS HARD I STILL NEED TO STUDY FOR A TEST I FUCKING LOVE MY LIFE

so do you guys plan on having a big christmas celebration?

Just one legendary? 

Also @Shmivian Batman Beyond is a batman animated tv series from the early 2000's set in the future of Gotham City. Batman has retired from the crime fighting business after the [REDACTED] incident and lived in solitude with his dog, Ace. The new baddies in town are a gang known as the Jokerz who wish to carry on the legacy of (Bane obviously) The Joker. Terry McGinnis is saved by Bruce one day and helps him home. There he discovers that Bruce was Batman and through a series of spoilery events steals the Batsuit. Though intially unskilled Terry proves himself to Bruce and that Gotham still needs a Batman. So, Bruce mentors Terry in being the new Batman (Beyond). 

Just one legendary? 

Also @Shmivian Batman Beyond is a batman animated tv series from the early 2000's set in the future of Gotham City. Batman has retired from the crime fighting business after the [REDACTED] incident and lived in solitude with his dog, Ace. The new baddies in town are a gang known as the Jokerz who wish to carry on the legacy of (Bane obviously) The Joker. Terry McGinnis is saved by Bruce one day and helps him home. There he discovers that Bruce was Batman and through a series of spoilery events steals the Batsuit. Though intially unskilled Terry proves himself to Bruce and that Gotham still needs a Batman. So, Bruce mentors Terry in being the new Batman (Beyond). 

yeah probably a made up legendary.

Probably arceus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back