OC

GingerBread said:
Poor children trying to sell a grape sized diamond?
Those boys are totally going to get arrested for stealing, either that or get mugged before they can even sell it. At least when they're dead they won't be hungry xD
Hey, Its the gesture that counts

GingerBread said:
Poor children trying to sell a grape sized diamond?
Those boys are totally going to get arrested for stealing, either that or get mugged before they can even sell it. At least when they're dead they won't be hungry xD
Even if they did die, they had hope (} :) )

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Even if they did die, they had hope (} :) )

[/QUOTE]
I don't think they did. If I was them, the only thought I would have would be:

"How the hell am I meant to eat this? I'm going to get killed on an empty stomach because of this sparkly rock"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Even if they did die, they had hope (} :) )

[/QUOTE]
Hope is a lie...

End my excuse of a life please...

GingerBread said:
I don't think they did. If I was them, the only thought I would have would be:
"How the hell am I meant to eat this? I'm going to get killed on an empty stomach because of this sparkly rock"
Meh, they were gonna die eventually..

Question-what kind of Character can I make? Anything? Like I can just throw a random character from whatever or are there guidelines?

Inheritance said:
Question-what kind of Character can I make? Anything? Like I can just throw a random character from whatever or are there guidelines?
Just go for it and try not to be to op

GingerBread said:
@Tazmodo @Inheritance @The Imperial Flame
Why are you all so thirsty for Isabel? xD
Dude I am actually more "thirsty" for the father or whatever. I just want power m8, so whomever holds it is who I will follow. And also is it wrong if I call him Daddy?

JUUUST Kiddin mate. I play football and here at Northwood we are allowed to say that. *shudder*

Inheritance said:
Dude I am actually more "thirsty" for the father or whatever. I just want power m8, so whomever holds it is who I will follow. And also is it wrong if I call him Daddy?
JUUUST Kiddin mate. I play football and here at Northwood we are allowed to say that. *shudder*
Lol Xerox (calling him that on purpose) is getting mighty stalkerish with her dad. You know, asking questions, "Where did she come from?" or "Where did she go?" or "Cotton-eye Joe?"

Try it though. Itami's a great dad.

Lotusy said:
Lol Xerox (calling him that on purpose) is getting mighty stalkerish with her dad. You know, asking questions, "Where did she come from?" or "Where did she go?" or "Cotton-eye Joe?"
*Tap dances away from my problems*

Inheritance said:
Lotusy said:
I find it funny that he's even going after Itami, since he's the weaker of the two and the more aggressive xD

Lotusy said:
Cotton-Eye Joe? That's quite a nickname..not to brag but in football when I played QB In 8th grade, they called me Pick-Six-Slick...Not to brag...

Inheritance said:
Cotton-Eye Joe? That's quite a nickname..not to brag but in football when I played QB In 8th grade, they called me Pick-Six-Slick...Not to brag...
That doesn't sound like a brag. But I have no idea what most of those words mean so Idk xD

GingerBread said:
That doesn't sound like a brag. But I have no idea what most of those words mean so Idk xD
Oh hahaha no it ain't really bragging it's makin fun of myself. In 8th grade I played Quarterback (the guy who throws the ball) and I was great at throwing it right in their numbers (right on target)...on the other team. So I threw a bunch of interceptions, that they ran back for a touchdown (6 points, so a Pick 6). I threw the most Touchdowns in the league, and the most interceptions...whoops.

Inheritance said:
Oh hahaha no it ain't really bragging it's makin fun of myself. In 8th grade I played Quarterback (the guy who throws the ball) and I was great at throwing it right in their numbers (right on target)...on the other team. So I threw a bunch of interceptions, that they ran back for a touchdown (6 points, so a Pick 6). I threw the most Touchdowns in the league, and the most interceptions...whoops.
What sport is this? Is it that fake football?

GingerBread said:
What sport is this? Is it that fake football?
No real football. Like American football. Tackle football. In 8th grade. I still play it today (High School) but I ain't a QB anymore. I play Defensive end-the guy who tackles the QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back