OC

That's what I said at the start of this argument! "Fantasy has to have some degree of realism "

Derek can just say in his next post that he doesn't charge forward to stab frank seeing that the shards of darkness don't hit him and he does something else instead. Intents change.

They can still be huge and exciting :P I agree if too much is dodged then it gets boring being dragged out, but it's the same if everything hits, it'll just end quick and boring. The writers make it interesting :P

Ok you post

LonelyAssassin said:
That's what I said at the start of this argument! "Fantasy has to have some degree of realism "
But where the realism Lies is the difference. Though I don't think I ever outright disagreed with you.

LonelyAssassin said:
Derek can just say in his next post that he doesn't charge forward to stab frank seeing that the shards of darkness don't hit him and he does something else instead. Intents change.
And if Frank decides to counter attack and said in his post that Derek was running forwards? It wouldn't be fair to just change that in your next post since the other person used it.

LonelyAssassin said:
They can still be huge and exciting :P I agree if too much is dodged then it gets boring being dragged out, but it's the same if everything hits, it'll just end quick and boring. The writers make it interesting :P
I get that, but if I write this huge massive post and then only one bit of it actually happens, then it gets boring quickly. So I'm fine with you dodging stuff, but don't just dodge the first attack and then leave out the rest. Because that also get boring.

Derek can stop running forwards in his next post, it's not unfair it's just logical, both parties get the same treatment.

Ok post :P

LonelyAssassin said:
Derek can stop running forwards in his next post, it's not unfair it's just logical, both parties get the same treatment.
But if Frank's attack relies on Him already meeting Derek in the middle, having Derek stop running would be kinda wierd. Since Derek would realistically have to move forwards to attack Frank anyway. But Idk

I'm trying :P

LonelyAssassin said:
GingerBread said:
But if Frank's attack relies on Him already meeting Derek in the middle, having Derek stop running would be kinda wierd. Since Derek would realistically have to move forwards to attack Frank anyway. But Idk
I'm trying :P
*Simply sitting and waiting on poor Helena.*

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Is a new ark comin soon? I had heard about it and i was unsure.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, who leaked the info?

@Light[/URL]

(Whoops, lol Cleopatra is not having hallucinations.. xD )
Speaking of which. Heads up to all of you on this thread. Death ( Grimm and reapers ) can in fact be summoned. Like, ritual summoning to carry out a task if the sacrifice you've made during the summoning is of equal value to your request. Makes things more likely for Grimm to do things for you. Though your character would have to learn about the summoning thing and how they'd do that? I don't know

Light said:
Speaking of which. Heads up to all of you on this thread. Death ( Grimm and reapers ) can in fact be summoned. Like, ritual summoning to carry out a task if the sacrifice you've made during the summoning is of equal value to your request. Makes things more likely for Grimm to do things for you. Though your character would have to learn about the summoning thing and how they'd do that? I don't know
I say you have to bathe in goat milk while chanting his name xD .

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I say you have to bathe in goat milk while chanting his name xD .

[/QUOTE]
But that's Cleopatra tho

MTchaos1134 said:
Raz appears again and motions the doctors to move, which they did. And Raz approached the woman, at that moment he sighs. He lifts his arms and arc of shadows hop from his fingers and onto the woman's head, black tendrils start wrapping around the womans head, they also creep into any openings they can find beside the eyes. The tendrils make thier way to the throat inside her, and they dissolve and destroy the damaged tissue, and the tendrils take its place, acting as a replacement. All the tendrils do this, and the corpse that usally floated around his dimension, appeared next to him. Raz slowly stuck thier hand in the corpse, and pulled out a small piece of a soul. And implanted it in her neck, now Raz can somewhat manipulate her, and the woman can regenarate, an a wound like her neck would no longer be fatal. The corpse disappears again and Raz waits for the woman to wake up.
(Man so many things are on this post that may or may not bring people closer to understanding Raz past.)
Where did the doctors come from? If you destroy the damaged tissue she's dead. Shadows can't become tissue nor can it replace that, last time I checked her body doesn't consist of needing shadows or being able to pump blood through it either. The floating corpse wouldn't and shouldn't have a soul in it. The reapers would have taken that already. Even if it did have a soul that doesn't mean you can do that, you don't have soul manipulation. Those are two clear violations of the laws and Grimm is going to have to kill Raz for it. You still couldn't manipulate her with someone else's soul. It's not your own, you still wouldn't be able to manipulate her even if it was your soul. Not one character in this thread except for like two have control over their own souls in that manner. None of those powers are listed on his character sheet, please edit the post or delete it.

Light said:
Where did the doctors come from? If you destroy the damaged tissue she's dead. Shadows can't become tissue nor can it replace that, last time I checked her body doesn't consist of needing shadows or being able to pump blood through it either. The floating corpse wouldn't and shouldn't have a soul in it. The reapers would have taken that already. Even if it did have a soul that doesn't mean you can do that, you don't have soul manipulation. Those are two clear violations of the laws and Grimm is going to have to kill Raz for it. You still couldn't manipulate her with someone else's soul. It's not your own, you still wouldn't be able to manipulate her even if it was your soul. Not one character in this thread except for like two have control over their own souls in that manner. None of those powers are listed on his character sheet, please edit the post or delete it.
And that soul is his. I will edit it. Thanks for giving me the chance.

And I didn't intend somthing lie,control, more like paradise if she tried anything.

The doctors are shadow beings who were summoned in a attempt to keep her around. It happened in. A previous post.

The shadow replacement was an idea Raz has, if you planned to keep the woman alive I will change that too.raz expected it to work not me.

I try to make my charater nothing like me. I try not do what I would do, but instead I try to do what the charater would do, based off of thier personality and whatnot. And Raz was desprate and was willing to take a risk and try somthing But then Again I can still change this part of you wish.

The soul control was also somthing Raz was going to try, he can't do it but he can try.

I can also change this if you wish.

And again sorry.

Is there any more problems about the post?

(Thanks for pointing out, it was helpful.)

Light said:
And I should probably add this, though I was planning for it to be revealed in the Rp.

The body is Raz old body. It is not a corpse, it is still alive, Raz moved his soul into the old body to protect it. My idea was that Raz was not born as this vegance being, but created.

He can no longer return to his old body but he kind hide his soul in it. As his soul is weak and fragile, and is ultimate weakness. Beacuse if he was attacked while he had the soul inside himself, the soul would take it as well. As when it's inside Raz current body, it would have a strange connection to it, by evenly disturbing the physical attack on his body and soul.Which would weaken the attack by half.

This also works with soul based attacks. It would even out and his body would take it as well.

But his soul is weaker then his body. And a single blow, even if it's damage was halved, would harm the soul greatly. And possibly kill Raz.

But this is just an idea. If you don't like it the. Raz could have just hid his soul in a corpse.

MTchaos1134 said:
And I should probably add this, though I was planning for it to be revealed in the Rp.
The body is Raz old body. It is not a corpse, it is still alive, Raz moved his soul into the old body to protect it. My idea was that Raz was not born as this vegance being, but created.

He can no longer return to his old body but he kind hide his soul in it. As his soul is weak and fragile, and is ultimate weakness. Beacuse if he was attacked while he had the soul inside himself, the soul would take it as well. As when it's inside Raz current body, it would have a strange connection to it, by evenly disturbing the physical attack on his body and soul.Which would weaken the attack by half.

This also works with soul based attacks. It would even out and his body would take it as well.

But his soul is weaker then his body. And a single blow, even if it's damage was halved, would harm the soul greatly. And possibly kill Raz.

But this is just an idea. If you don't like it the. Raz could have just hid his soul in a corpse.
Please remember, that and your back up idea if just hiding the soul is invalid and wouldn't work. You don't have soul manipulation and even that requires a high level of talent with it. Instead of trying to pull off the impossible that goes against thread rules and rules of how powers work, assuming I'd go along with it because it's a cool idea for your character. You could have made everything 10 times as easier by telling me beforehand on private chat and I could have told you what's actually possible and what's impossible so you can run off of that smoothly to do this without any bumps in the road.

Light said:
Please remember, that and your back up idea if just hiding the soul is invalid and wouldn't work. You don't have soul manipulation and even that requires a high level of talent with it. Instead of trying to pull off the impossible that goes against thread rules and rules of how powers work, assuming I'd go along with it because it's a cool idea for your character. You could have made everything 10 times as easier by telling me beforehand on private chat and I could have told you what's actually possible and what's impossible so you can run off of that smoothly to do this without any bumps in the road.
Alright, thank you for your suggestion, it seems the idea should be scrapped entirely, Sorry for not telling you before. I planned it to be a surprise but I should have not kept it from you as well.

May we continue this in a conversation please? If not that is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
Alright, thank you for your suggestion, it seems the idea should be scrapped entirely, Sorry for not telling you before. I planned it to be a surprise but I should have not kept it from you as well.
May we continue this in a conversation please? If not that is fine.
Ok, pm me

Let's start a discussion! What in essence is one's soul? Is it their entire being, minus their body? Is it their life force? These are questions I want Answers to. ('OoO')

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Let's start a discussion! What in essence is one's soul? Is it their entire being, minus their body? Is it their life force? These are questions I want Answers to. ('OoO')

[/QUOTE]
It's the peanut butter within you

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Ahh I see, My eyes are now opened to a new reality.

[/QUOTE]
That's a lie, its really the jelly within =P

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Let's start a discussion! What in essence is one's soul? Is it their entire being, minus their body? Is it their life force? These are questions I want Answers to. ('OoO')

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
It's the peanut butter within you
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Ahh I see, My eyes are now opened to a new reality.

[/QUOTE]
LokiofSP said:
That's a lie, its really the jelly within =P
Everyone here is wrong, we all know it's the body's RAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back