OC

Tazmodo said:
I'm not I just have three characters who are in need of of use and Reed is the only one so far
Yeah, but it seems like you're only going after Isabel. She's not the only person who's in the thread, you know? xD

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Come play Volleyball in a bikini in America, we have crippling debt!

[/QUOTE]
Ah shatap. Hey when you owe trillions to China like we do, we kinda own them.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Hell yes i have mastered the grunt, It is like 90% of the fun... Plus when you don't wanna talk to people, you can grunt at them... Problem solved... Right?

[/QUOTE]
Exactly! In football FOOTBALL!! you just yell and get concussions. In SOCCER you lay around and pretend to be in pain. BUT hey, I also do MMA, which we all like

GingerBread said:
Yeah, but it seems like you're only going after Isabel. She's not the only person who's in the thread, you know? xD
No one else will reply to me believe me I've tried I've made tins of posts trying to interact with others

Inheritance said:
Exactly! In football FOOTBALL Handegg HANDEGG!! you just yell and get concussions. In SOCCER FOOTBALL you lay around and pretend to be in pain. BUT hey, I also do MMA, which we all like
You're finally getting it :D

Tazmodo said:
No one else will reply to me believe me I've tried I've made tins of posts trying to interact with others
Interact with me mate I'll interact the hell outta you

Tazmodo said:
I'm always here. I normally have at least one character who's not active. Didn't you get the option to interact with Revvar before?

I'm not complaining anyway, you interact with who you want to. But it just seems like you're all gravitating around Isabel. I was making a joke about it since she recently became single.

GingerBread said:
I'm always here. I normally have at least one character who's not active. Didn't you get the option to interact with Revvar before?
I'm not complaining anyway, you interact with who you want to. But it just seems like you're all gravitating around Isabel. I was making a joke about it since she recently became single.
Irl or in game lol?

No mate I'll follow whoever shows me power

Inheritance said:
Exactly! In football FOOTBALL!! you just yell and get concussions. In SOCCER you lay around and pretend to be in pain. BUT hey, I also do MMA, which we all like
MMA?

Inheritance said:
Ah shatap. Actually American football HandEgg players are BA. I'd like to see a soccer FootBall player take a real hit.
Have you seen Football? It's full of cannibals. They gouge each others eyes out and crap. And don't even get me started on the fans, you can get your head beat in for supporting a different team to someone. FootBall is full of nutters

GingerBread said:
Have you seen Football? It's full of cannibals. They gouge each others eyes out and crap. And don't even get me started on the fans, you can get your head beat in for supporting a different team to someone. FootBall is full of nutters
Ya I play football all the time. I kinda do it as a sport. In soccer I see a lot of crying on the floor in pain. But I have seen someone's shin snap in half that's like...oh God

GingerBread said:
I know and no I didn't interact with them. All the characters usually go straight to Light or someone else

GingerBread said:

Tazmodo said:
I know and no I didn't interact with them. All the characters usually go straight to Light or someone else
Well you got to get in there and interact with someone, expand your social circles. And if they are in an interaction, you could probably jump in there sometimes if the interaction isn't important.

Right now, Colin is free to interact with, if you want to. But it's your choice man.

Tazmodo said:
Uh

Daimao said:
[media]

[/media]
SAMBO is the martial art they are performing
I see. Well then pretty similar ya

Tazmodo said:
Hey Taz (And all these other nerds here I guess) , guess what?

need-somebody-to-v22gh9.jpg

(Ignore my dead memes)

I literally have three characters open at all times, and I'd be down with playing NPC's if that's what ya need...

Also , all this thirst for Isabel and non for poor drunk Fola ;-;

LokiofSP said:
Hey Taz (And all these other nerds here I guess) , guess what?
need-somebody-to-v22gh9.jpg

(Ignore my dead memes)

I literally have three characters open at all times, and I'd be down with playing NPC's if that's what ya need...

Also , all this thirst for Isabel and non for poor drunk Fola ;-;
I've dragged along my people at every post next time I should just make one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back