OC

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Victoria awoke in her bed at her home. Kai was sitting there, watching her. He handed her some clothes and they walked down stairs together.
"Victoria, Kai tells me you have been having orgies without me?" Daphne said, standing completely naked in front of her children.

[/QUOTE]
Who's Daphne?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]
Name: Victoria

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Name: Kai Rose

Species: Human

Sexuality: Homosexual

[/QUOTE]
So Kai is two years older than Victoria?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]History ( Optional ): She was able to use a spell so that a child could be born by her and her lover, Juliet. Juliet was pregnant with Kai, and Daphne was pregnant with Victoria. On the day they were expecting, they drove to the hospital. They arrived and were placed in separate rooms despite Daphne's demands. A few hours later, two healthy babies sat in the nursery. Daphne had move to Juliet's room, and as she sat on the bed, she noticed Juliet wasn't breathing. She screamed for hours, and hours after a voice in her head blaming herself. The spells repercussion was the death of Juliet. Daphne vowed to never lay with another woman, and to protect the two children.

[/QUOTE]
If that's true, then how were they born on the same day in this backstory?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Well i fixed it... Does it really matter that much?

[/QUOTE]
Yes?

Should it not matter?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Well i fixed it... Does it really matter that much?

[/QUOTE]
GingerBread said:
Yes?
Should it not matter?
Hey its Light here on Tazmodo's phone. My phones connection is crap. I saaaaayyy make your edits ( which you did ) and it's done I guess. Idk, lol

( Proof it's me, "I only enforce" )

Tazmodo said:
Hey its Light here on Tazmodo's phone. My phones connection is crap. I saaaaayyy make your edits ( which you did ) and it's done I guess. Idk, lol
( Proof it's me, "I only enforce" )
Hmm, I don't think that's good enough proof. Anyone can put words in a certain order =P

Light said:
( So....are you asking me to send them? The odds of them appearing coincidentally are low but...just making sure you want me to before I do. )
You can, he was just thinking about them. I just want something to interact with. Idc what it is

GingerBread said:
Vance

Before Cole could fully walk through the portal, a tendril of darkness grabbed his leg and pulled him backwards and onto the floor.
"Did you really think you could threaten me and then just walk away?" Vance stood up from his chair and looked down at Cole. "I'm sure you were listening in on what I was saying to the small child here. There is almost no one in this universe that can actually take me down. Like there's two or three, not including the reapers of course, or my soon to be wife" Vance waved his hand dismissively as he stepped closer to Cole. "Someone once said, there are two things that are certain in life, death, and taxes. So I do hope you've filed your taxes" Vance stood there smiling maliciously down at Cole before having tendrils of darkness surround him in an instant and pull him into the darkness realm. Vance then turned around to face Isabel. "I'll be right back, Killing someone doesn't normally take long. But I may end up taking a couple of minutes, If I do, grab a book and relax for a bit" Vance then snapped his fingers and went into his darkness realm.

"So, I'd say we're on an even playing field right now. But that's no fun for me, since I'm just a 'puny human' Aren't I? Just like you're Inaro's fuck toy"
Vance snapped his fingers and nullified Cole's powers. "So tell you what, I'll let you get the first swing in. It's only far since it will be your last one" Vance smiled at Cole and stood with his arms behind his back.

@Light @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder
Sorry buddy but Cole placed a seal on him keeping him in this realm. It'll last for about 15 minutes so that's how long you have until your able to put him in your darkness realm. And it took about 15% of his energy so yeah

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Sorry buddy but Cole placed a seal on him keeping him in this realm. It'll last for about 15 minutes so that's how long you have until your able to put him in your darkness realm. And it took about 15% of his energy so yeah

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I missed that, my bad.

Inheritance said:
(OHHOHOHOHOHOHOHO FUCK!!! YES!!!! OH SHIT I WON THE FUCKIN GAME!! IT WAS LAST NIGHT...32-33, they have the ball, 1:45. So we're getting ready to lose, and our safety is like "GUYS WE GOT 15 SECONDS UNTILL WE LOSE. WHEN I SAY BABY I WANT TO PATS TWO CLAPS OOOOOOOOO." And we did it, and they foolishly ran it outside and I gots outside contained, and I plowed the shit out of him, he fumbles, quarterback jumps on it, then I jump on him in the endzone!!! SAFETY!!! 34-33 GAME WE KNEEL 3 TIMES IT IS OVA!! WE GET 25 DOZEN DONUTS, I HAVE 7, AND WE PARTY TILL 3AM THEN I CRASH!! HOOOOLLLYSHIT!!!
WHEN I SAY OH BABY I WANT TWO PATS TWO CLAPS OOOOOOOOO. OOOOOOHHHHH BABY!!)

Inheritance said:
(Love the rate. Let's see two pats two claps OOOOHHHH? Btw if any of y'all ever think of eating 7 donuts and like...5 double burgers-they were good cause I made them-and done chili, I recommend against it if you want to have a fun morning. God how did I even do that I'm thin as fuck. Like 5% body fat. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back