• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

Luna lotus 

latest

Luna just woke up as she just looked away as she felt a bit better" stop screaming will you" she say as she just looked around she just looked down as she just wanting to punch something she was too weak to use her powers right now" thanks for saving me and my sister reno" she say as she just looked down' why did it have to happen why did i have to get kidnap' she thought as she just was copping what just happen she didn't know how to cope with it with getting kidnaped she just was messing with her necklace her mom gave her' mom' she thought as she just close her eyes as she sighed she just got up as she was still weak in her legs" whoa" she say as she fell on reno" sorry" she say @Leo Radomir @ShadowSaber331

Luna lotus 

latest

Luna just woke up as she just looked away as she felt a bit better" stop screaming will you" she say as she just looked around she just looked down as she just wanting to punch something she was too weak to use her powers right now" thanks for saving me and my sister reno" she say as she just looked down' why did it have to happen why did i have to get kidnap' she thought as she just was copping what just happen she didn't know how to cope with it with getting kidnaped she just was messing with her necklace her mom gave her' mom' she thought as she just close her eyes as she sighed she just got up as she was still weak in her legs" whoa" she say as she fell on reno" sorry" she say @Leo Radomir @ShadowSaber331

Ruby gently helps her up resting her on her shoulders and says" thanks but no thanks i have a cell i'll text ray and have him take us there then i'll set up traps and wards and such, as for attacking her that won't be any time soon i'll be looking after luna with ray but when i do my counter attack against those two i'm going inflict so much pain on them they wish they were dead". "Luna please make sure to get plenty of rest of the next few days and try not to think about it for now i'll explain later". Ruby send say a code word and with in a few minutes he comes and picks them both up and jumps back into the portal then nods to reno just before i closes.

"Alright, in the mean time, I gotta meet back with Mizmo. I'll be gone for...however many days it takes for the process to work, I'll check up on you to see if you're better." Reno opens a portal and falls back into Mizmo's car, with a bright smile on his face. "I knew something was up," he shouted. "Xena had Luna and Ruby hostage, but I was able to help them escape without losing anybody. Though they said something that makes me wonder why they're working for the fallen angels...Anyway, Ruby and Luna are going to lay low with Ray until they're fully recovered

@Leo Radomir

Luna Lotus 

tumblr_ohdq8iryCr1us3avko1_500.png

Luna just nods as she was on her sister shoulder" yes big sister um.... i need a new phone i mean that bitch that kidnap me has my phone" she say as she calmed down" okay i'll rest i can't really feel my legs right now i mean i can't walk yet i don't know why i felt weak withought my powers" she say as she looked around as she hold ont o her sister" are you leaving again" she frown a bit as she was trying to gind her glasses she couldn't really see' great i'm phoneless and i can't see what a great day' she thought as she just hold onto her scarf she was still in her uniform she was just feeling too weak she was trying not to say anything she felt tears coming down her face as it dropped on her sister as she was on her sister shoulder @Leo Radomir

Last edited by a moderator:
"You good like that"  She murmured, holding herself close to her teddy "No move, me sleepy" she grumbled slightly from under the hood as she buried her nose in his bear suit "Lets sleep" As she said that, she wriggled out of her jeans and boots "Do i look cute"

@Anyone Online

Yeah baby girl you look really cute." Arcus said as he he sunk into the mattress from Raiven snuggling into him so much. HE started to sing the lullaby, and rubbed her back through his hoodie. "Shhh, Baby girl rest, and dream while I protect you."

Xena, having realized she still has Luna's phone, feeling playful, she creates a portal to where she last felt Reno and makes a portal. She notices that she's above Luna and drops the phone on top of her. Before anyone could notice, she quickly closed the portal and left the area post haste.

Darius, in the mean time, was thinking about what the files said and worries about Raiven some more. If he's not careful, he could possibly activate the world's first walking swiss army knife of natural disasters. Darius continues to read through almost every manuscript before deciding to call it a night. 'Ugh, this is not good, I've looked trough almost every page and I've yet to find the deactivation code. If anyone were to find out about this, they'll unleash hell on earth...literally.'

@Zeldafangirl

Luna Lotus 

15257026249_e81bea16e9_o.png

Luna was still afraid as she just held onto her sister as she felt something dropped on her' owie what was that' she thought as she looked down as she looked at her phone on the ground' huh i thought xena had my phone' she thought as she just was scared she just hold onto her big sister' are we almost there please i just want to sleep i'm just so scared" she say as she just wanting to cover her face with her sister shirt she wasn't that heavy unlike her boyoyfriend she just looked around thinking xena was around her hand was shaking she just wanted to be safre from xena and her sister" wait what about school what we do about that" she say as she just was breathing in out for her not to triger a panic attack @Leo Radomir @ShadowSaber331

Myuki rubbed her head after she got hit "Xena not cool. Where did you go anyways?" She asked thinking about that the old man had asked them to do "Please tell me that that girl was the old guys daughter. I don't want to look for her again like we did at every other school we checked" she said remembering how hard it was for her to keep up her grades just to keep transferring schools. She actually like Sakura "Please tell me that we found her because I actually like this school. My brother goes here. I want to be here with him" she said whining jokingly "Seriously though after we hand her over to the guy and get out payment we continue the search for those books. I need the time book but having all of them wouldn't be so bad" she said with a sly smile on her face. Myuki took out her phone *Mhikail darling please tell me you've found a book. I can't be clear enough about what I will do to you if you fail* she hit send and then turned back to Xena "Why get rid of him? He can be useful sometimes even if it's just for sex" she said happily before spotting a helicopter making its way toward the school. She walked beside Xena "I think we have some interesting visitors and they aren't invited. Come on let's go see what's happening over there" she said pulling Xena along as she ran toward the helicopter landing site.

@Eternal Dragonchild @ShadowSaber331

Jinx look at him and ate her sandwitch gently as she look up at him and gave him a wide smile. she gulp down her her food and laugh once more "ohh~ ive never like anyone before in my life." she said placing her hand over to her cheeks and looking up at him cutely  "and to say this correctly all my suitors end up being electricuted!" she said with a wide smile and laugh as she take another bite from her sandwitch "but to say ..." she pause and place her hand over to his cheeks "your just that special... ... and thats why im morely to love you~" she said as she slid her hand down to his neck and to his chest as she let out a soft giggle and she eat up her sandwitch and finish it up easily

@Leo Radomir

Yeah baby girl you look really cute." Arcus said as he he sunk into the mattress from Raiven snuggling into him so much. HE started to sing the lullaby, and rubbed her back through his hoodie. "Shhh, Baby girl rest, and dream while I protect you."

Raiven, by this point, was already fast asleep in Arcus's arms, murmuring random Russian words as she slept, her fists bunched into him to keep her still. Arcus rubbing her back helped to keep her asleep and relaxed. 

Kira sighed as she walked into the cool , she believed that she would be able to meet someone at this school. Kira was a normal girl when it come to school, she becomes shy and scared of almost everyone that she doesn't know. " Hmm i wonder wheres my dorm" she whispered and she looked around and she sighed as she walked around the Front office and she sighed " It seems the principal  is not here right now" she whispered and she continued to walk around before she sat down on a bench and decided to wait for the principal to get back.

@Eternal Dragonchild

Jinx look at him and ate her sandwitch gently as she look up at him and gave him a wide smile. she gulp down her her food and laugh once more "ohh~ ive never like anyone before in my life." she said placing her hand over to her cheeks and looking up at him cutely  "and to say this correctly all my suitors end up being electricuted!" she said with a wide smile and laugh as she take another bite from her sandwitch "but to say ..." she pause and place her hand over to his cheeks "your just that special... ... and thats why im morely to love you~" she said as she slid her hand down to his neck and to his chest as she let out a soft giggle and she eat up her sandwitch and finish it up easily

@Leo Radomir

Zenith finishes his sandwich and then rests his hands on her middle and lower back so that can support jinx and says" Wow that's some story and i sorta feel sorry for them but on the other hand if they were still around i would be competing for your affection, oh before i forget ages ago i was forced into a reverse harem pact by some noble that did a favor for me and we'll i got on with a couple of them most of them annoyed me me so much that i wanted to turn them to ash". "Don't get me wrong i no longer have any bond to that man and am only friends with the two girls and their miles away and i'm only into you now and how can i say no to such a sexy but fun women that's right on my lap".

Luna Lotus 

guilty_crown-13-ayase-angry-indepedent-tough_girl-wheelchair.jpg

Luna was in the cabin where she was laying low for a while her whole body was numb she couldn't feel anything ray made her a wheel chair as she looked down she was feeling worthless" ray i'm sorry i feel worthless without my powers why can't i feel my body" she say as she just looked at him as she just smiled she haven't been able to hear her familar lately she looked at her big sister she haven't smiled in a while since the accident she just sighed as she looked out the window she was trying to feel her body but she was nothing now she was worthless she didn't know who she was without her powers she just was trying to feel her hands but couldn't the only movement she can make was her neck moving around her head @Leo Radomir

Kira sighed as she walked into the cool , she believed that she would be able to meet someone at this school. Kira was a normal girl when it come to school, she becomes shy and scared of almost everyone that she doesn't know. " Hmm i wonder wheres my dorm" she whispered and she looked around and she sighed as she walked around the Front office and she sighed " It seems the principal  is not here right now" she whispered and she continued to walk around before she sat down on a bench and decided to wait for the principal to get back.

@Eternal Dragonchild

Hanako was walking through the school, humming to herself. Presently she came across Kira and sat down next to her "Are you alright, you look worried and confused. Can I help?"

Luna Lotus 

Luna was in the cabin where she was laying low for a while her whole body was numb she couldn't feel anything ray made her a wheel chair as she looked down she was feeling worthless" ray i'm sorry i feel worthless without my powers why can't i feel my body" she say as she just looked at him as she just smiled she haven't been able to hear her familar lately she looked at her big sister she haven't smiled in a while since the accident she just sighed as she looked out the window she was trying to feel her body but she was nothing now she was worthless she didn't know who she was without her powers she just was trying to feel her hands but couldn't the only movement she can make was her neck moving around her head @Leo Radomir

Ruby  gently moves the wheel chair over and puts luna in it then sighs and says" In this case it's not your fault luna how were to you to know she was so vindictive, i've placed wards and traps and summoned some creatures so we have plenty of protection, but mostly importantly i'll call incus over he's better at this kind of thing than i'm and don't worry about things to much, in the beginning i didn't really get my powers and i wasn't very good at controlling them for that matter and i felt useless as well but this i promise you this we will do the best to get you back on your feet after all your one of the few people in this crap world i want in my life and that says a lot for someone one that's used to hiding her true feelings most times

Reno was asleep for the duration of the trip after rescuing Luna and Ruby. He knows she can handle himself, but at the same time, he wishes he could stay there with them instead of trying to stop the degradation. Eldorius has the component needed for his own version of the degradation and starts chanting a spell. When he was finished, his soul and Draven's merged, which in turn made the antibodies in his system stop killing it's own body. The degradation ended, and Reno can use his powers without it accelerating it. "That's should do it," he said in his mind. "The degradation has stopped, you can use your abilities without them killing you in the process, with the added effects of your powers being limited, the rune's not part of the antibodies buddy, and with you being immortal, like any other demon would be....that's pretty much it, no demonic strength, speed, healing, none of that, this is the real world, not a god damn anime." Eldorius unconsciously opens a portal and Reno falls through it, landing on what looks like a cabin's floor. "GAH, god damn it, what did I tell you about using your powers without my permission," Reno groaned from the impact. Eldorius appears out of his body and sits on one of the chairs. "You didn't, we never even discussed it. Maybe next time you should get the ground rules out of the way before any familiar that calls you master starts making you their bitch. Then again, I was forcefully stuffed into your soul, so I don't really count all that much." "Okay fine, can you please tell me where exactly you....transported...me in?" His slowed down mid sentence when he noticed Ruby, Ray, and Luna in the same room as he is. "Awkward." "Shut up, you brought me here." "Only because they'll need the back up." "Hey, Ruby can handle herself, alright? She's a lot stronger than people give her credit for." "Fine fine fine, she's strong. Anyway, I'm gonna get some rest, that spell I performed can really do a number on you." Eldorius returns to Reno's subconscious mind while Reno himself sits down on one of the chairs, contemplating what had happened. "Wow....I really am that annoying, heh, Karma's a bitch." He looks over at Luna and asks her, "Hey Luna, are you okay?" Reno closes his eyes and tries to sense her mana, but it's been weakened somehow. "It must be either the anti-magic blade or the chains. It'll take about a day or two before her powers come back the way they were before this happened." He looks around the cabin that Eldorius graciously dropped him in and started remembering when he was in Homura's mind. "You know, this situation's almost similar to Homura's situation, where we had to lay low somewhere so that his dark half doesn't find and kill us...deja vu, right?"

@Zeldafangirl

@Leo Radomir

Luna Lotus 

5524-2131706585.jpg

Luna just looked at her big sister as she sighed" i can't do anything i can't feel anything big sister i feel useless" she say as just had tears in her eyes as she saw reno she haven't felt her magic since the day before the accident she just wanted her big brother she thought of him as cool" big brother is coming Ruby" she say as she was sitting in her wheelchair she haven't smiled for a while" it was both the chains and the blade i feel useless" she say to reno and ruby as she liked the wheelchair" thank you rubs" she say as she looked at reno" what you doing here ruby can protect me she's strong" she say as she looked down she just wanted to cry but she was trying to hold back her tears from the accidnt she didn't understand why it happen to her and why she lost her powers for now and lost the movements in her body she felt so weird without her powers @Leo Radomir @ShadowSaber331

Luna Lotus 

5524-2131706585.jpg

Luna just looked at her big sister as she sighed" i can't do anything i can't feel anything big sister i feel useless" she say as just had tears in her eyes as she saw reno she haven't felt her magic since the day before the accident she just wanted her big brother she thought of him as cool" big brother is coming Ruby" she say as she was sitting in her wheelchair she haven't smiled for a while" it was both the chains and the blade i feel useless" she say to reno and ruby as she liked the wheelchair" thank you rubs" she say as she looked at reno" what you doing here ruby can protect me she's strong" she say as she looked down she just wanted to cry but she was trying to hold back her tears from the accidnt she didn't understand why it happen to her and why she lost her powers for now and lost the movements in her body she felt so weird without her powers @Leo Radomir @ShadowSaber331

Ruby sighed and says" From the looks of his mana it seems he's lost his demonic ability's or has very limited ones, so there's no point in being overly angry and not quite i have a plan for you cow of a sister it's going to be be bloody fun for me to watch as she falls into my trap not so much for her" A sadistic grin comes on ruby's face as all kinds of ideas of how she's going to make her understand that dogs shouldn't pick a fight with a wolf, it would be enough to send a chill down most people's spin.  Ruby then goes over to luna and places another bracelet on her other hand and kisses her forhead gently.

Luna Lotus 

c1a6f9deb82be85d1dbba90e6a944b30.jpg

Luna just looked at her big sister" thank you ruby" she say as she just looked away she didn't want anyone to see her cry she just sighed as she just having a hard time adjusting to being in a wheel chair for a while until she completly heals" why did this have to happen why does daddy always have to come after me i'm sick and tired of being the target is because i'm weak i'm worthless to everyone" she say as she looked at her big sister as she looked at the braclet on her hand" do you have to kill xena i mean why can't she go to jail or hell or something" she say as she sighed she forgot how to smile' i just want my familar back but i can't feel my powers or my familar at all' she thought as she sighed" i kinda miss my famlar yeah he's anoying at times but he still friendly teaching me about my new powers" she say hiccuping tears dropping down @Leo Radomir @ShadowSaber331

"I know Ruby can handle herself, but after that fight, she'll need some rest as well," he said. "Besides, I did have something that needed to be done, but Eldorius got impatient and decided to help...and then transport me here, for reason I don't even want to know." Reno notices Ruby's very devilish grin and starts to smile himself. "I still have my demonic powers, they're just not as powerful anymore," he said. "My guess is that I'll need to start from square one so that they can be...almost as powerful." Reno hears Luna cry about the situation and hugs her. "You're not worthless, you're not weak," he tells her on a soft voice. "You'll get stronger, and we'll help you. Once you get your powers back tomorrow, we'll start training you." Reno gets up and walks around the cabin. "So, how long are we gonna be here for...and who's sleeping in where?"

Metatron appears out of Luna's tattoo and says, "He's right. Your powers will be back tomorrow, for now, get some rest, you've been through a lot enough as it is." Metatron starts to flutter around until he hits Reno. "Oh, sorry about that." "Uh, Luna? Who's this little mini angel." "Oh, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Metatron, Luna's familiar...and the source of her lightning powers." "Well then, nice to meet you." "Likewise." Metatron returned to Luna, while Reno sits down on a nearby couch.

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

Luna Lotus 

15375494592_7c47b87a14_o.png

Luna just looked at reno as she shake her head" i can't train my whole body are numb the doctors says i won't be walking for a week so i'm stuck in this wheelchair until the meantime" she say as she looked at her sister" i can't move my arms or my hands or my legs so i'm i'm stuck here" she way as she looked at them" my sister been taking care of me since than" she say as she just looked at ruby as she tried to smile" i just miss my friends a little they don't even know where i am all my friends been texting me but i can't text back since i can't move" she say as she just yawned a little bit she was bored" ruby do you think we can get some freshair i just want to go for a walk i mean you'll push me around or something i just need fresh air" she say as she looked at her" even your mom say i can't walk for a week" she say to reno @ShadowSaber331 @Leo Radomir

Luna Lotus 

Luna just looked at reno as she shake her head" i can't train my whole body are numb the doctors says i won't be walking for a week so i'm stuck in this wheelchair until the meantime" she say as she looked at her sister" i can't move my arms or my hands or my legs so i'm i'm stuck here" she way as she looked at them" my sister been taking care of me since than" she say as she just looked at ruby as she tried to smile" i just miss my friends a little they don't even know where i am all my friends been texting me but i can't text back since i can't move" she say as she just yawned a little bit she was bored" ruby do you think we can get some freshair i just want to go for a walk i mean you'll push me around or something i just need fresh air" she say as she looked at her" even your mom say i can't walk for a week" she say to reno @ShadowSaber331 @Leo Radomir

Ray hears this and gently grabs the back of the chair and says" i've got nothing to say to reno and you two need to talk even if it's just a little and i'll repair the roof later useless spirit can't even drop outside in a field", Ray then goes silent and continues to push luna to the once at the door he opens it and then goes back and gently pushes luna through the door and then closed it and then once far enough from them puts up a sound proof barrier says" i'll give you a little of my energy you can at least move your hands and arms and sorry about being a little snappy it's just i know remember why my mum hates most of them lilly and magus in particular because even back then she was spewing overly romanticized idea among other things they clashed a lot back then".

"While she was trying to help them my dad was slowly been taken over because one of the hero's and his team failed to do their job and a group of fallen angel came and the leader put a very nasty nurse on him meaning he would take ages to die given what he was already badly wounded and low on energy from the fight with demons day before".

" Because i've killed countless and she's been very good to me i'm trying to see things the same way my mum does but after what incus told me there's a part of me that deeply despises her, they say you shouldn't hold a grudge but if more heroes and their team listened my dad may of lived to make up for lost time but given how he was killed there's no way to bring him back". " Darius probably doesn't remember that day and it's not something i can really bring up with him so easily, the reason she hates magus is because he's always been poking his nose where it doesn't belong and that caused her a lot of issues and almost got her killed on several occasion because they thought that she was trying to destroy the lab and steal the data"

"Homura has turned out like him as well i'm surprised the angel didn't kill us after that stupid stunt of his, people say secrets are bad and how you shouldn't hide them but not everything is so black and white not everyone can handle the truth and becomes twisted or and they go nuts that is why some doors are better of kept locked on though many wouldn't agree with me or ruby or my mum about that and would tell and do it anyways". 

"I remember being sealed by my mum in fear they would come back and when i woke up i was alone for the longest time till ruby and incus found me and gave me a second chance at life when i was ready to die".

Ray starts to transfer some of his energy into luna's arm and hand so she can move it with less trouble that before even though it won't be perfect and smiles softly and gives a look to say please don't tell the others about this just i will in good time.

Meanwhile ruby sits on a chair and gives a cold gaze to say what is that you want to talk about now after hurting me yet again.

Reno, seeing this as an opportunity to patch things up with Ruby, speaks up first. "Luna's not gonna move her body for a week even though her powers will return tomorrow. Luckily, Xena will probably put us lower on the priority list, but it makes me wonder why they would go this far." Reno lays back on the couch, trying to find a relaxing position to be in. "I know it's a bit late to say this, but I'm sorry. I didn't know you had to endure all those hardships just to get to where you are now, nor will I understand the feeling. But what you've shown with your attempt to save Luna, is that even though you've been possessed by a demon...you still have your humanity." Reno gets up and walks over to Ruby. When he reaches her, he places a hand on her shoulder. "We're going to fight Xena together, I still owe her for using mana manipulation on me, kidnapping Luna...and for almost killing you."

@Leo Radomir

Jinx look up at him and giggle "is that so~" she said as she look up at him and smile "why dont you do a favor for me and." she pause as she place her hand over to his cheeks as she lean closer to his ears as she whisper "entertain me" she said with a giggle as she pick up her lunch box for him and feed him gently a leaving him a gentle kiss in the cheeks

@Leo Radomir

Kira looked up and she shook her head slowly "i am....hmm do you know where i need to go to find out where my dorm and classes are...the Principal isn't here and i didn't see anyone around her that is a teacher " she said and she sighed " i'm Kira " she said and she drooped " Do you know where i need to go?" she asked standing up and stretching a little before she picked up her backpack and she sighed "I'm ready " she stood up, hoping this boy would help her leave.

@Eternal Dragonchild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back