• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

on for a couple ... then driving again

in chat doc atm

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, if you want to get ready to start on the D Day 25 party, feel free.

A. Horton is keeping Duncan busy.

B. Casteel and Reese will make sure Kyoko makes it to the party.

Kyoko is bringing vegetarian soup (Miso - a few different varieties including vegetarian), sushi (a few platters, including eel avocado, tempura shrimp,and vegetarian rolls, and a whole trash can filled to the brim with fresh oysters on ice. (Obviously she had some help here), as well as steamed blue tip crab, stuffed crab

C. Duncan will arrive with a haircut and wearing something besides a black T shirt.

Duncan is bringing entertainment (multiple guitars). He encouraged Kyoko to bring her violin.

D. A late arrival to the party will be Maj General (2 star) Anthony Cotton (yes I edited his bio slightly as I didn't have data on his predecessor)

40 personal are arriving from Sandia as well

10 military

10 scientists and engineers from Sandia Labs (civilians)

5 Medical Personnel

15 general civilians (most have skills like construction or simpler stuff)

They are bringing additional solar paneling, John Deer tractors, etc.

The general is bestowing awards on the 5 teens who essentially kickstarted Project Cerberus, found the Cure (we hope) and have begun the ground work on a new civilization.

Duncan - Presidential Medal of Freedom

Others - Presidential Citizens Medal

He will be officially announcing that he is the current Military Governor (with all the powers of a President and then some). However it will be his mandate to return to a civilian government as dictated by his military oath - to support and defend - not rule. Toward that end he is appointing the 5 teens as the new town council of Eglin.

All others will serve in an advisory capacity - as requested not demanded. That is, if anyone wants to get the kids to listen, get their resumes and applications ready.

Oh awesome! I I'll get a post up in a bit. Still in bed sick. Would like to get something up before work definitely, though.

Work done for the day. Lol, also sick. But will see what I can do. Wrapping daily ppwk, grabbing dinner.

oh yeah ... at least this time Kyoko won't be hanging onto Duncan until AFTER he gets to the party.

Okay .. I share Duncan's lack of fashion sense. So ... no shorts. Summer wear. It is Florida. He doesn't want to swelter. He has Horton helping him. (And he is keeping the outfit in the Chat Doc. That one is cool.)

Got some time if anyone wants to get ahold of Duncan or Kyoko

Well, phooey. Told dispatch to give me a day of down time and just got a load.

Was working on a post for the 26th for Khloe's new job offer.

Aw man ... I forgot the part of the scene where Mushu is screaming "We're gonna die!" as they dive toward the Earth.

Done ... yeah, that better. Of course,you guys realize Amber is the only one who hears them...

so i know i've been pretty slow lately, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that it's going to be worse for a bit :P

I have 2 midterms on Monday, then a presentation Tuesday, another midterm Wednesday, and then another Thursday! going to be a rough week :P so unless I decide to slack off (in which case please just yell at me), I probably won't be posting again until Thursday night. Wish me luck!

Yep, Luck .. preferably good. Midterms and Finals only come once in life (usually) ... you have the rest to have fun. Thanks for the heads up. Study hard and do well.

I guess I shouldn't admit how I used to prepare for finals.

Party, eat out, sleep... Yeah, I never crammed. In college I spent my time helping other students prepare. I even had professors have me take over their class the day before Finals. (And I was an undergrad.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back