• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

That's up to you. He *CAN* head there. Once I get Babette's response up. :o

And yeah, I did a google search on your pic. I thought she looked familiar but realized naaah. She's super cute tho. Lol.

Hehe, okies. I'm doing the response post to Duncan. It's hard. xD The first part was easy, second part not so much.

ikr. its half fun half heartbreaking. i was cringing the whole time writing my last scene :/

Not sure if I will get a post out today. Only have about 1 to 1.5 hrs left to write.

Effective RP Date Sept 22 and forward until further notice, ALL personnel are expected to travel in pairs. This is in response to the presence of larger predators in the area.

Sep 23 Mid morning (after livestock morning details are done), report to McKinley Briefing Room

-- Babette

-- Jerry

-- Casey

-- Duncan

*** and Tamara (oops)

*Capt Hickman and Reese will be present as well.

This will be a Group JP. I will PM link to those asked to attend. (Jerry ... if the scheduling makes it impossible, no biggie. Won't get to this JP today .. and the date / time can be adjusted a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp .. gotta get some sleep. Hopefully I will have more time tomorrow.

Doh .. wrote my intro of the briefing before I saw the most recent posts by Babette and Jerry. Feel free to edit that a bit. Duncan is in serious need of another ice bath - bad enough to make the military folks joke about placing him in quarantine again.

Gotta go take care of delivering this load.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep .. we're trying to work your character back in socially. It's a work in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back