• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

LOL, I STILL feel guilty for making my sister cry about her goat. But yeah ... I would go ahead and kill a cow, goat, deer, whatever...

hahaha...

i was thinking if tamara had to shoot one of those zoo animals to protect the livestock that would make for some Character Development. i don't think she'd be able to purposefully slaughter anything tho. also...i'm vegetarian so that's pretty much why she is. i've got too much of a weak stomach to deal with writing killing/eating animals :P

It would be a good opportunity. Say, maybe, she went to check on Casey's systems. Didn't Jerry mention seeing cat and foot prints out in the soil? @aergie

Probably not a lion because they travel in prides. Um, maybe just a... Idk, what kind of cats are there in the mainland? xD

Anything that would have been at the zoo is possible.

I could see Tamara emptying her gun at a lion and never hitting....

tigers and cheetahs and panthers hunt alone for the most part, mountain lions do too. Even a Lynx could be dangerous though.

Oooh, that's going to be exciting! If you choose to do it. Lol.

Contemplating a post as a response to the letter. It's taking some thought. :P

I am developing some ideas about that 2nd girl. Just been surfing the web on ideas and they are starting to form a pattern. Might make her a little "weird" to start thanks to being alone so long. Thinking of having her arrive on a yach ... with a bunch of manikins posed all around the boat.

ok, so i'm thinking a bobcat or a jag

i'll write it tonight, i'm just struggling to write a 250 word response for my religion class. it's harder than it seems :'(

I think Duncan may need to get together a stockade. Might need to lock 'Bette in there after she gives the other girl a lickin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back