• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

LOL yep. LOL, those stuffed animals were part of something Duncan was working on for his birthday.

Hey, so... What're the chances of making some bbq for his birthday? Like... killing a cow or something! LOL. Or is it a strict no-go? *whistles.*

Tanara would never forgive Duncan.

And I just realized I forgot to include the song

lol ... well aint that the idea? Got to admit, this is THE best love triangle I have done in an RP.

Haha. Same. It's actually the most consistent one for sure! I think it's great for story and character development, maybe self discovery, etc. I was telling @aergie I should bring in a girl to shake shit up. Like... REALLY give Babette a run for her money. :P

lol .. I thought about Amanda. Duncan is going to have to deal with her and that is coming soon. The bugging of RV's and vehicles is going to come to a crashing halt. Duncan may have another female hating his guts .....

I think it would be fun to bring in someone to temporarily shake things up. Then we can kill her off later... LOL!

Not sure if it would work though. Both Jerry and Duncan would have to feel the same way to make things hard on Babette.

OMG .. my roommate / co driver's old charrie might do the trick. And she's Texan ...

6'5" Amazon blonde cowgirl with dreams of being an astronaut .. Space Camp and all

I'm just saying... If I was a teenage boy and the girl I liked was confused between me and another guy.... And in came some hot chick, I'd be like, "Bye, Babette!" LOL!

*Enters in new, hot girl.*

Babette: Don't forget about me, guys. I'm hot, too, remember?

tumblr_inline_mi0n3xUAtt1qz4rgp.gif

The character was a spoof of the real person created for a Timelords EABA rpg. They exaggerated her ... slightly. The real person was only 6'2" .. but taller than about every guy there .. and stronger.

hehe I can think of a perfect opening scene .. running down a calf and hogtying it ... in seconds ... but can;t bring herself to kill it and has to resort to tuna fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back