• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

I have to do some editing to him as it is. So he's not technically complete. At oeast that's how I think.

Regarding power boosts, I think we should make it so the boost only lasts for whatever action you're performing, because if you can boost your stat every turn, you can pretty easily boost all your stats to their maximum by increasing your Endurance first. Either it only lasts for one turn, or the energy cost will reduce your maximum energy instead of your current energy, for example, if you want to boost a stat while your energy is 100/100, your energy will become 90/90, let me know what you think

I second that. And I will further limit it to just boosting either his strength or defense. Unless having a 6/5 attack doesn't work?

I like that max idea, I am assuming after the fight you go back to 100/100, but maybe also limit the amount of boosts you can do. I think we should get boosts until half our energy is gone. For instance right now we have 100 energy so we could use 5 boosts with out energy becoming 50/50. When you become a demon you have 200 energy so you could boost 10 times with your energy becoming 100/100. Not sure about the armored form though.

I was thinking of just being able to boost one thing then be done with it. Otherwise I could see myself adding temporary points to whatever I needed. As it is, I think it'd be used as more of a last resort sort of thing.

Sorry about that guys I didn't realise that Rune only had 1 strength, I was just under the impression she has 2 for some reason. Seeing as her strength is 1, the maximum damage she can do is 10. Now we can early edit all of the posts to reduce the damage dealt to @enoc010201, or @Whale can edit a strength boost into each of her posts that requires one. It's up to you Enoc what you think is fair

Oh my poor little Echo what have you gotten yourself into now ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back