• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

So, about how the match-ups will be decided, shall we go by the order in which the characters signed up? For example, Nova rolls a die with 9 faces, next person on the list rolls a die with 7 faces, next person rolls 5?

No, because there's a chance they'd roll themselves. If we went in reverse list order, there's a chance someone would be rolled twice, like if Mandara rolled a 1 and Alvis rolled 1, they'd both be fighting Nova. I think the best way to do this is to use a random pair maker outside the site.

We're just waiting on @Sputnik and @Whale at the moment, as soon as they sign up we can start, I'll probably start calling in everyone for a meeting in a second

And do you guys trust me enough to use an off-site method? Cause I don't think I could prove that I didn't roll over and over until I get my favourite match-ups, haha. I'll only re-roll if I get Mandara vs Echo

I just realized a problem with having ten competitors... the next round there's going to be an uneven number of participants.

Oh thanks haha, and yeah I was thinking about that, maybe we'll have some matches on the side between losers and the one who wins moves to the next round with the winners? Or we could just flip or roll to see who gets to "skip ahead" out of the winners?

I'm going to laugh so hard if Nova gets to fight Chive first round.

I think he'd go easy on her, at least. I don't think he would be able to fight her full-on in the first round. Maybe the semi-finals.

Sorry for not posting much. weekends can get really busy for me, I plan on posting a long one soon so bear with me please ^.^

So, I had a thought. What if either Spider/Mandara fight Nova, and they attempt to kill her. Chive's round was the previous one, but when Chive is watching from the viewing room (or if in the infirmary, he can sense her being in danger) and lunge into the battle and defend her? OO:~

Well, the match-ups are going to be random, and I'd rather have this first tournament go smoothly, we can spice things up in the next ones though, I just need to be able to rank everyone fairly once the tournament is over @Splat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back