• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

So basically everyone should be in the viewing room at this point, it can be assumed at least, except for @Wyatt I think. I'm going to post based on the assumption that everyone has just made it into the room including Leon. I'll say a few things and then wait until @Whale confirms her entry to Nenn before announcing the first fighters and the location for the battle

Well we have our first fight about to start, @enoc010201 and @Whale make sure to ask here and pause the fight if you have any questions or believe a mistake has been made, I'll try and keep watch most of the time, also Camille's poisoning ability might still need to be changed slightly if it turns out to be dramatically underpowered or overpowered

@Rurnur Sounds good! Just to let you know, I thought she had a chemical ability to produce a chemical at will, mostly poisons but other chemicals as well such as potassium and sodium. At least, this is what I interpreted it as

Last edited by a moderator:
Just try to stick with the theme of "injecting" your opponent's soul with your energy, to lower their stats, so that you won't infringe on other abilities e.g Nuke's explosion ability @enoc010201

Is there a max amount of stat boosts or just whatever you can afford with your energy? Does it take ten energy each turn or just decrease your max until you let the energy go?

@Rurnur

@enoc010201 You'll need to alter your maximum damage output from 40 to 15 in your latest post, seeing as your strength is 3, and we've agreed that you do 5 damage per point, in exchange for the DOT ability

I'm interested in both this in the prequal so I thought I'd just ask my question in one of them. The biggest one would be to further explain the limits of the energy aspects. Because I was thinking of picking either Beast or Time, but quickly discarded Time because even though we may be Immortals we are not gods, plus there wasn't any way I could think of doing it to make it not op. Beast would just allow me to gain aspects of creatures, just boosting one of the stats at a time. Then again, now that I say that, that is also a bit op. Hm, now I'm going to have to think of another energy aspect. Well, the question still stands.

There's a few listed somewhere... I think it might be in the mechanics or character sign ups... We have water and earth open from the classic elements, and then there's general combinations of the classic elements....

Hey there, glad you're interested @Beowulf

The energy is supposed to be some physical "substance" to put it loosely, that you're able to produce and control, so i'm not too sure about the "Beast" ability cause it might conflict with our character that uses Flesh as her energy. But yeah as Noivian said we have a list of pre-approved energies in the mechanics tab, such as magma, gravity, water and earth. There are also Virus and Gas which are designed as damage over time abilities, if you're interested in those, it'd give some variety seeing as we only have one other poison user

Not getting too scientific with it, just a general poison-gas type ability that will drain your opponent's energy over time, not for explosions or anything, as that's already someone's ability

Oh, well there goes a few things I was thinking of doing. Oh well. I'll think of something for gas because you're right, we need more poison users here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back