• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

@Rurnur

According to the mechanics page Accuracy is only used to determine if you hit an evading opponent

Strength is used to determine damage or if you break through an opponents defense

Should really only need a single roll according to that >_>

It's like the dice are apologizing for failing so badly against Chive xD

I'm sorry, @Wyatt Nova and the dice ganged up on me.

EDIT: Good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rurnur

Hello! I tried to join this rp a while back, if you remember, but decided to quit due to time constraints. However, I'm not as busy as before and I was wondering whether it would still be possible for me to join?

Can I get a up to date** event summary recap?

also I can have two characters right? I'd make a second "Gian"

to create a rival.

Just liquid, because we already have a crystal and gas user @AyyyLmao

And I've written a summary in the lore section, the only stuff I haven't written are the results of the tournament matches. Also, I'd rather have you participate in the RP for a while before creating a second character @ArcaneUnit

Alright, Dibs on "BLOOD GOD". But it's actually HEART GOD. My own Heart. I am a TITAN, not a god. Brick-Wall Water-Fall,

I preference Liquid Water God as my rival. but I can change that, if someone else takes water.

That's interesting and all, but it isn't part of this RP, please don't bother if that's the kind of character you're going to post. If you are interested however, read up on the information tabs @ArcaneUnit

SO I can't be a Berserker? Completely Isolated Power within my own person*

Without external abilities*

Sorry everyone I've been busy for a few days, but even though the fight is on-hold I guess, I'm sure you can all still keep within the posting requirements, if you post, then you're giving someone else something to respond to. So please try to post the minimum amount you can.

Hello? I think it's been three or more days since anyone has posted, minus @Wyatt @enoc010201 @Seraph Darkfire @Whale.

I think it's important for everyone to remain active, regardless of what's going on in the RP, there's still plenty of things you can roleplay about, lots of character interactions to be had, even while you're waiting for a fight to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back