• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Alright then, Leon is now available for anyone to use or kill at the appropriate time, @Wyatt you can make a post to leave things open for whoever wants to take over

Yeah, have some of you lost interest in the roleplay? Waiting on @Noivian and @Lana Valentine specifically, do I really need to extend the posting requirements? I don't really like bothering people to post, but I also don't want the RP to slow down to the point where it dies

Oh geez oh gosh I feel bad for not showing up at all... I don't want to drop out but my muse has a one-track mind, and currently it's focused on Homestuck, so I don't know how good my posts will be if I post here...

It's just that I had those rules in place from the very beginning to avoid stuff like this, due to the nature of the RP, it's important that everyone posts somewhat consistently, or else it could fall apart

Still sitting and waiting for the go ahead on Buras. I know he's accepted as a character, I meant introducing him to the rp.

Okay, I feel like I've done pretty much all I can to keep people interested in this. At this point, it's up to you guys how this is going to continue. Is there any one of you that actively wants to continue roleplaying here?

Anybody that has lost all interest, please show some respect to the Roleplay by announcing that you're dropping out. I'd rather not kick people out of the RP when they're still active on the site, but we need to know who is leaving so we can sort things out for people wanting to stay (If there is any) with a timeskip or something of the sorts.

Either way it's pretty disappointing to have so many people get bored here, when we've put so much work into this world and the characters. I guess some of you might have become inactive on the site, but you really should have just made a post or at least sent me a PM that you're leaving.

@Splat @Noivian @Seraph Darkfire @Lana Valentine @Whale @Embaga Elder @enoc010201 @Sputnik

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it isn't like I have lost interest, I've just run out of things to do. I still enjoy the roleplay and enjoy roleplaying as Azara. I mainly thought we were waiting for the battles to finish.

There aren't any other characters around to interact with? @Seraph Darkfire but I suppose the two specific people that have been holding the RP back are @Noivian and @Lana Valentine , if you two have lost interest, please make it clear that you're dropping out, or if you're taking a break, become busy or something, you really should have let someone know and we could have figured something out, rather than stopping the RP's flow for everyone.

Really it would just help if people could communicate.

I'm definitely still interested. I'd like to continue, and I left Lana a very easy opening, but I didn't want to just carry the role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back