• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

No Escape (Closed)

Jordan runs to where Emma is. "Whats wrong, why are you crying?" Jordan crouches looking over to Emma. "Are you okay whats wrong?" He walks over to a bedroom grabbing a box of tissues. He grabs onto the tissue box bringing it towards Emma. He hands the tissue box to Emma.

Emma Duncan ♥ Feeling: Confused

Emma wipes away the tears off her face with the tissue. "It's nothing." she looks away from him laying back down on the couch. "Just I miss my family, well my little brother. I just hope he isn't one of them." Emma shut her eyes, "I need to go home, maybe my family is still alive. I just need to know."

Jordan's eyes widen. "I miss my mom" Jordan says with a frown. "She would always know what to say and what to do, now that shes gone..-" " Jordan coughs into his sleeve. "I just don't know what to do anymore." Jordan says with a frown.

Emma started dozing off once again replying in a murmur, "Just try and survive." Those were her last words before falling asleep in a deep slumber once again.

Jordan walks up to Emma tapping her. "Wake up, wake up I'm so tired I can't even keep my eyes open take the shift." Jordan said in a sleepy tone. Jordan lays down on the couch sleeping in a comfortable position.

Emma rubbed her eyes letting out a little yawn before sitting up. "What? Okay." She sat up from the couch and peered out one of the windows. It was pretty calm out there at the moment, hopefully it would stay like that when they leave at dawn. Looking back over at the couch she watched Jordan fall asleep and sat on the kitchen counter.

Jordan's body shakes rapidly he wakes up screaming. "AHHH, get away get away!" Jordan screams. He falls off the couch shouting really loud "Get away from me you freaks!" He stands up shaking his head realizing it was only a dream. "That was a weird dream." Jordan scratched his chin. He walks over to the front door of the house, opening it. He walks outside taking a deep breath, he walks back inside, shaking his head.

Emma jumped as Jordan screamed and awakened from his slumber. She walked over to him after he came back inside, "Are you okay?" She said with a worried look on her face.

Yes, I just had a bad dream thats all. Jordan shakes his head multiple times as he looks towards the floor. We should start heading soon it isn't safe here. Jordan walks to the broken window climbing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back