Nightmares Alive

Eclipsed seemed unsure."Maybe not this time..."He hadn't been able to speak with Cross about it a lot and wasn't sure if Cross had forgiven him.

(I've gotta go to work for a bit,I'll be back later ^^)

Jem listened but drifted off into daydream land,"family?"she asked but jolted her head began hurting."why can't I remember?"she mumbled then got up,"I wonder why"she mumbled to herself walking away she walked outside and saw Raven fly over to her,"I'm not ganna be able to be around you for a while"she said patting her head then saw her leg and sighed then regained her blank expression,"come on"she said and began stitching up her leg l. Jem was biting on a belt while she did that. Raven patted Jems head when she finished,"can you tell me... About when we met?"she asked softly."hm? Why the sudden interest?"Raven replied."I just.... I can't remember anything before that"Jem said softly.".... I found you lieing on the ground bleeding from your head and crying.... You had damaged your memories and couldn't remember anything you kept clinging to me even when I told you to leave me alone.... So I kept you as a pet even though you were and are afraid of everything..... You other half on the other hand.... She hated everything and muttered that she didn't want to go back.... I guess you had a bad experience and she came out.... She told me to tell you not to trust anyone....."Raven explained. Jem nodded touching her head,"and for three days I couldn't retain who you were..... Glow doesn't want me to remember does she?"Jem asked. Raven got up,"I can't answer that.... I have to go now.... Bye"Raven said and flew off. Jem sighed walking to her room and looking in the mirror,"who is the real me? What do I really look like?"she asked herself changing her Apperence then went back to her usual one and sigh.

Jem sighed touching a lump on her head,"I wonder if there done talking..... We should head to town tomorrow"she said looking up she sighed just mopping around now in her pjs,"my life is like a fart"she said and hid in a cabinate,"I'm so alone"she mumbled.

Eran scoffed," Let's go find Jem, she's been gone for a while..." He grumbled. He wasn't fond of getting up, for Eran was rather a lazy bum, but friends were worth more than his attitude. He whipped his tar-black tail up, and yawned loudly. "L-let's gooo...." He mumbled sleepily, wobbling a bit.

(THREAD REVIVAL! I SHALL REVIVE THY THREAD WOOOOOOSH!)

Eran flicked his tail. Eclupse didn't seem sincere, but he didn't question him. Now, where was Jem? (i ish talkin to yew, [MENTION=3333]PoisonousKandy[/MENTION]! Haha lawl xD )

(Sorry snow blizzard globed up my wifi)

Jem was asleep in the cabinate cuddling a teddy bear it wasn't a surprise she could fit in there but she didn't want to eat in anyone's way she jolted out of her sleep and crawled out of the cabinate and saw the boys he starred at them for a moment then crawled back into the cabinate and close the door going back to sleep adorably.

Eran sniffed a bit," Smell her!" He whipped over to the cabinet and opened it. He saw Jem asleep and it made him giggle. He looked over to Eclipse," Hee! Found Jem!" Eran said in a hushed whisper.

Eran shrugged," Hm. Dunno. What I do know is that you shouldn't sleep in cabinets," he grumbled and lifted up Jem, not used to picking up people, but she wasn't that heavy anyways. "Here. You carry her. You got a bunch more build than I do," Eran said and handed Jem over to Eclipse.

Jem jolted Eclipses hands felt like a guys hands while Erans reminded her of Ravens. Jem began squirming and screaming,"let go! Don't touch me! Perve! Rapeist!"she yelled squirming even more then began crying.

"Oy! Oy!" Eran hissed and dropped her out of surprise," Che! You were the one sleeping in the cabinet! Who knows what's in there?!" He snapped, retreating a bit as he back away.

Eclipse just nodded,he knew the feeling since him and Cross had the same problem.Then Eclipse's ear twitched as he turned slightly and started walking out of the room."Hmm?..."He heard steps outside,A lot of them and heard a man talk about the cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back