Nightmares Alive

Jem nodded,"yeah but still...... I was so scared when you fell on the floor I thought you'd die!"she said tearing up again,"I didn't even know what to do"she said worreidly then rubbed her eyes to stop crying,"anyway you should rest more okay I made the food you told me to and it came out greet!"she said excitedly as she got up then gave him a thumbs up.

His smile came back as he looked at her."Good to hear,see your not terrible at it."He chuckled as he slipped down under the covers more.

"okay stay safe let me know when your feeling better"Jem said smiling happily then walked out of the room shutting the door smiling then sighed she was trying too hard so Cross wouldn't be worried she then felt the room spinand she droped to the floor passing out. She had lost so much blood and the wrap she had put on herself wasn't holding up.

"Jem!" Eran hissed and ran over to her. He shook her a bit, and grumbled. Eran ran into Cross's room and snarled," Move over!" Eran placed Jem beside Cross, trying to check what was wrong. He notices a clump of bloody bandages around her leg and figured that was why. Eran unwrapped the bandages, then winced to see the wound. He took out some paper towels that were soaked in water to try to cleanse the bloody mess.

Cross was surprised when Eran ran in and set Jem,who was now passed out,beside him."What the?"He was wondering what was going on since he had no idea.

Jem slowly jolted up looking at all the blood then was about to pass out again but looked at Cross and stood up straight,"ahahaha looks like I was found out"she said making it seem like something so tiny.

Cross still had a very confused look on his face,really not sure what to make out of all this.

Eclipse ran to the room."What is going on in here!?"He saw what was going on,deciding not to ask he simply sighed blaming Eran for all of it.

Jem laughe nervously,"hehe sorry"she said then looked at Cross,"don't worry okay"she said patting his head.

"Besides it's just a scratch"She added smiling then looked at her leg,"if you keep doing that ill lose too much blood"she said smiling at Eran then wrapped up her leg again smiling she wasn't good at it so it wasn't a very good way to stop the blood.

Cross had laid down and passed out when he was pat on the head.It was just a reflex of his from when he was little and still tends to do it now.Eclipse had walked over to the side Cross was laying and kneeled down low to where just his shoulders and up was showing along with his arms which were laid out on the bed.

Eclipse shook his head."No,he's fine...just seems tired..."He stared up at her as he spoke then looked down at Cross after,he seemed worried but not in the bad way.Just a brother to brother worry that is always there between them,nothing out of the ordinary.

(Are you hinting that it's more =w= hmmmmmmm)

Jem smiled,"that's cute.... How much you love your brother I mean....."she said softly smiling,"it must be nice to have someone you care about"she added smiling then jolted,"ah! I'm talk smart like Raven!"she said then fell off the bed but held up her hand,"I-I'm okay"she said thinking she'd rather be silly then serious.

(Heheheh very =3= They don't care for girls or boys so who else could they get close to hehehe)

Eclipse had turned a slight bright red as he ducked down further as his arms retreated down to his side,his hands still show on top of the bed."It's nothing really...i just haven't seen him in a while so..."

Jem giggled looking at Ecplise,"that's okay your brothers...."she said then thought,"just no rape"she teased smirking.

(Really mine was rape anyway! Erans in the room too Wolf)

(Rape?Twincest?-.- gees,what's wrong with you people xD )

Eclipse was officially the brightest red one could possibly be as he ducked down,now very embarrassed.The strange thing was was that he didn't turn the slightest of red when he had been seen naked by Jem or Eran.

(Would you like to see my list 0-0 xD jk)

Jem blinked then the wires clicked,"oh no you don't ..... Do you? Ohmiglob!"she said face palming.

( xD ahahaha! Eclipse is busted!)

Eclipsed stayed down making a slight nervous moaning sound,his tail wrapped around him as he sat on the ground with his knees against his chest.

"Does he know?"Jem asked then made a straight face and walked out of the house,"whatthefuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiudge!"she yelled then walked back inside,"ehem......"she said then put up her index finger and banged her head on the wall,"nope not a dream"she mumbled.

"Yes yes!" Eran nodded in agreement with Jem and glared at Eclipse," I shall make sure..." He said darkly and then burst out laughing," Just kidding!"

Eclipse stayed down where he was not saying anything,still bright red covered his face and the end of his tail flickered back and forth rapidly.

(Be right back xD my parents want me to go to the store....again. XP haha)

Jem glared at Eran she twiched slightly,"no comment"she mumbled looking at Eclipse then pouted,"anyway don't go doing crazy stuff okay we live in the same house"she said looking away.

Eclipse shot up and pointed at Jem,still red in the face."I wasn't planning anything!And yes he knows!"He shot back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back