Nightmares Alive

Jem pouted a bit then shook her head and rolled on the floor,"life's not fair!"she said rolling then looked up at Eran and blinked,"he.... Knows?"she mumbled then looked at Eclipse seeing an opening to tease him,"oooooooooooooooh so he knows how does he feel back?"she asked smirking.

Eclipse sighed,now knowing he wasn't going to get away from this.Why did he always get stuck like this,he looked at them as most of his body was still covered by his tail."Well...The same as me before...But I don't know anymore...I made him pretty mad,and I've been trying to make it up to him but..."

"Hohoho! No need to fear a jewel is here! When Cross wakes up ill ask him in private if he likes you mk? But if he doesn't like you you have to promise not to get depressed got it"Jem said then got up and got popcorn then handed a bowl to Eran and she ate some from her own bowl,"so tell us the story~"she said smirking.

Eclipse stared at her with a confused yet somewhat frightened expression."Ehhh!?"His tail wrapped tighter around him.

"I'm not being pervy I wanna know how it happened how you told him you liked him how the romance started-"Jem said then jolted,"not in here"she whispered and got up.

(Cuz he said that there was a time when one liked the other and we already know how Cross is mad at Eclipse well a run down of the situation anyway xD we'll hear both tho prolly)

(oh yes bromance xD )

Eran muched on his snacks hungrily. It had been foeever since he had eaten something," Nyan! Go on!" His voice was muffled by popped corn kernels.

"Yes! Speak your mind or rather your hert bwahahah!"Jem said smirking then continued to stuff her face with popcorn she loved it and always looked for a reason to eat it.

Eclipsed was now scared of these two,what the hell was with them?And how could Cross let them be him friends?And why did he ever approve of them being his friends?Eclipse's mind was now full of questions and no answers and the room got very dizzy to him.

"Why would you want to know it anyway?..."Eclipse still seemed uncertain if he should tell them or not,he was surprised that Cross hadn't told Eran it since they seemed so close.Though it was pretty personal so it was understandable.

Eran shrugged and mumbled quietly," Well, I guess it's because you guys never let us in on the fun!" He giggled. Eran threw another load of popcorn into his mouth. "C'mon! I'm running outta popcorn!"

Eclipse sighed,he just gave up."Well,were twins so we've always been together...the issue with our dad made it hard for us to ever get used to men around and we were always being shunned of by women and girls so we were pretty much just scared of them...The only ones we really cared for was each other.At first it was normal,and it just started growing from there...since we were the only ones around for one another..."

"Ehhh?!" He shrieked," So you ARE gay?! Bwaah!" He laughed more, shoving handfuls of popcorn into his mouth. Licking the butter from his lips, he grinned," Ha. If you really are gay, I have nothing against ya!" He reassured Eclipse that he wasn't trying to make fun of him.

"It's not really considered gay if i don't care for boys too...just....Cross..."Eclipse said quietly and grew quieter when he got to the end.

"don't all brothers love each other?"Eclipse hasn't ever known anyone else so he's never seen other siblings other than him and Cross.

"Really?Huh...."Eclipse never knew,now he was happy that Cross and him got along so well.But now,he wasn't sure,they were fighting a lot.Would they everhate each other?He hated the idea of that happening.

Eran said," Well, you guys are prettu close. Be grateful you guys don't try to rip eachothers' organs out," Eran perked up a little, trying to go to a happier topic," Brothers fight, but you love eachother in the end, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back