Nightmares Alive

Eclipsed leaned out of a door,showing only his top half."Oh....You think she's okay now?..."He walked out of the room and his ears were back as he looked out a window to the outside.

Jem stood there crying she was remembering something she hated too much. It began raining harder and harder till it became a thunderstorm and electrocuted trees so they'd fall.

Eclipse watched out side,"will it ever stop?"He wondered as he watched.He hated the rain when it came this hard,if it'd just lighten up a bit he would be fine but it didn't seem to be doing so.His ears had been down of a while now as he worried,his tail flickering behind him.

Jem jolted and screamed as a tree fell on her foot she jolted it wasnt close enough to break her foot off but she fainted and was bleeding a lot.(0w0 meow)

( xD Alright,he'll come running! haha Happy Late Halloween! X3)

Eclipse's ears shot up as he heard a scream,not really thinking anymore he jolted out the door into the rain towards where he heard the scream.If he let anyone of them get hurt he was sure Cross would be upset,the things he did for Cross...he sure hoped they showed.

(Awwwwww what a good brother and Ty you too I love Halloween it's my fav holiday)

Jem slowly woke up looking at the blood and jolted,"blood not blood I hate blood"she mumbled and closed her eyes,"it'll go away it always goes away"she mumbled softly.

(I know right! X3 my favorite forever!)

Eclipse had then appeared on top for the tree,he had came from the other side and went over to see.He was soaked by now and trying to catch his breath,his ears were down and his eyes had sharpened and became a bit lighter.He had heard her speak and ran as fast as he could so he wouldn't lose her.

Jem blushed looking at Eclipse she tried sitting up but winced at the pain in her head she must've fallen when she fell,"Eclipse a-are you okay?"she said as she sat up a little becoming a bit dizzy.(this is Halloween this is Halloween Halloween Halloween Halloween Halloween nanananananana! This our town don't we love it now are you cared well that's just fine! xD I sang that while trick or treating)

(I love that song xD i think it's so catchy haha)

Eclipse's eyes filled with fright as he noticed Jem had been hurt."You idiot!"He yelled and he jumped over the tree and ran to her,"Don't worry about me when your the one hurting here!..."He dug his hands as far as he could under the tree and lifted it as high as he could at the moment,which was about three inches.

Jem jolted and blushed deeply then looked at him then the ground. She quickly pulled her foot out from under the tree groaning a bit,"I-I should worry if you get sick easily!"she yelled back then looked away touching her chest where her heart was beating super fast she wondered why but then shook it off.(I love every song from the sound track of nightmare before Christmas)

Eran followed quickly behind Eclipse. He wasn't sure he had noticed or not, but he felt a little responsible for not stopping Jem. He leaped silently but quickly, following the scent of Cross' brother.

(Yea X3 me too)

Eclipse dropped the tree and looked at her,he had forgotten about that but wasn't worried about himself at the time.He picked Jem up easily,not asking or saying anymore and started back to the cabin as fast as he could.

Jem jolted,"your going to hurt yourself!"she yelled blushing even deaper she then looked away but cling to him,"you have to take a hot shower when we get home so you won't get sick"she said even though she was soaked too.

(Be right back,going to store for parents xD )

He made it to the cabin and walked through the door,setting her down gently then looked for Eran.

Jem blushed and grabbed his arm,"go take a bath NOW"she said angrily she felt like a little kid with this idiotic crush.

After Eclupse went through the door, Eran had jumped in, hoping to keep Eclipse busy for a moment. He jumped over and sat beside Jem, smirking," Nyan~! That's adorable~!" He waved his tail around. He then looked out the window, checking if Eclipse was still looking for him," My, my, Jem! Seems like you've gotten a certain kitty-boy on your mind, huh?" He smiled deviously.

Eclipse had shot back startled when he was grabbed,then after she yelled he looked at her a bit shocked.he was still very jumpy and now it was plain to see that he was shaking all over freezing,but he couldn't let his brother down,not again.

(Okay,in an hour I'm leaving xD gees.Oh and I'm not going to say what there ears are doing much anymore unless it's hard to tell what they'd be doing or i just need more to type.Just figure if i say he's sad, mad or what ever there down and happy and what not there up. XP easy as pie to figure out.)

Jem looked at Eran blushing,"shut up!"she muttered then looked at Eclipse,"go take a bath"she said then looked at Eran,"he can help me"she said.

Eclipse decided not to ague since Eran seemed fine,he headed off to where he saw the bathroom.He seemed to walk with a slight limp as his tail dragged behind him.When he got to the bathroom he began to take his close off and get ready to take a bath.

Jem blushed when he left then looked at Eran crying,"what do I do?"she said,"I don't want him to hate me"she whispered hiding her face on Erans chest.

(Let's just say that Eran patched up her leg so I dun waste your time kk?)

(Nvm Wolf got back on :D )

Eran blinked," Che. You're overreacting! He doesn't hate you!" He crossed his arms," Eclipse helped you, didn't he? That means he has at least a little feelings to ya!" He growled a bit and pushed Jem away a little.

Jem jolted moving away,"s-sorry"she said rubbing her eyes,"erm my ankle maybe?"she asked as her blood dripped on the couch.

Eclipse stood by the bath,it was full with warm water but there was an issue.Eclipse would rather get sick then ever step into water at his own will,this is where he was reminded of his cat side.He really hated water,he stood at the side of the tub and stared down at the water,not moving an inch hoping he wouldn't have to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back