Nightmares Alive

"everyone we lived with just said it's been with us since we both had major fevers when we were 2,and it's just been in us.It stays quiet most of the time unless we get stressed and stay stressed for a long period of time or we have another major fever...The virus simply just defects our body,making it not work right as the liver will suddenly fail for a time or our arm will go numb since the nerves have been messed with..."Eclipse explain.

"So how do you get better?"Jem asked fading in and out then dissappeared completely,"don't worry I'm still here"her voice echoed.

Eclipse looked slightly confused about Jem disappearing but decided to ask later."There's no real cure,just rest and time is all that can help it...and a close eye on him so nothing bad happens.."

"I can try to finish the cooking.... And I'll make some carrot soup instead and just add a lot of salt to the rice for taste"Jem said then her voice seemed to shake,"nobody's allergic right?"she asked remembering how Raven was allergic to salt. The salt was flying or so it seemed then sprinkled over the rice,"I'll start frying the pork so bring Cross to a room"she said.

Jem blinked,"oh any room is fine none of them have been chosen yet"she said then continued cooking after they left she went back to normal and cooked with great concentration. A few minutes later she managed to cook the soup and was now waiting on the pork to finish. Jem walked up to the room Cross was in and looked at Eclipse.

Eclipse had laid Cross in the bed covering him up with the blankets and laid next to him but the opposite way with his feet where his head should be.He had laid on top of the blanket and he also had fallen asleep.

Jem smiled,"what adorable boys"she said and giggled then put the soup by the bed and poked Eclipse's forehead,"wake up the soups done"she said softly but it didn't seem to work."I don't like waking people up"she said and walked away to finish the pork.

Eclipse softly moaned as he slid over a bit,his tail slipped through his legs and came along the front of his body.He held onto it as if a pillow and rested his head on the tip,the smell of the soup stirred him a bit as his ears twitched slightly.

Jem hummed a bit and finished the pork then set everything on plates and set the plates on the table,"FOODS READY BOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!"she yelled then smiled noticing nobody around she giggled and began dancing she danced well and cute but it seemed experienced.

Eclipse heard her,but barely.He lifted his head and yawned as he looked around,his ears dropped since he was still tired.He looked over at Cross and noticed he didn't wake up,he smiled relieved that he hadn't.Eclipse slowly got off the bed and stretched before walking out of the room and quietly closing the door behind him.

Jem smiled not hearing the door after a while of dancing she turned to see Eclipse and she jolted,"I-I um....."she managed turning a bright red with embarrassment,"I-I was um...... I'm an octopus!"she said and wiggled her arms around to cover up her dancing,"ah erm food food! Time to eat ahahahahha!"she said and quickly sat down and began eating.

To tired to care,he just sat down not saying anything and his head nodded slightly as he flipped from conscious to unconscious.

Jem blinked,"you okay?"she asked worriedly with food in her mouth then gulped,"tired?"she asked worriedly then sighed and grabbed his plate and wrapped it up then grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the room,"sleep"she said closing the door then walked away.

Eran came in," Hey Jem if you need some help i'm here," he said eagerly. He waved his tail," I'm gonna temporarily be a mom!" He announced, alittle quiet because the two of them were still drowsy.

"Thank you"Jem said sadly then went back to the kitchen and finished eating she then walked into her room and hid under the bed being that she was small she fit in small places."I feel so useless"she mumbled wishing she could do something.

(I guess I'll do something)

Jem ran out of the house slamming the door it had began raining she continued to run she had remembered something that made her hate being around the guys right now. She slipped and slowly got back up then continued running getting wet.

After a bit Eclipse walked out of the room he was sleeping in and where Jem had brought him to eat.He seemed well rested now and more awake then before,he looked around and noticed the girl was gone.He wondered if she just went for a walk,but seeing that it was raining now he was slightly worried.

Jem jolted falling into a pit and hugged her knees ,"don't touch me please don't touch me"she repeated rocking back and forth.

Eclipse looked around for the other brat so he could ask if he had seen Jem around recently."Hello?"He called out to see if anyone was around.

"Have you seen that girl that was here?"He asked as he continued to look around,entering and exiting rooms as he spoke."I was sure she was here before I fell asleep but now i can't find her anywhere,I thought maybe she just went out for a bit but it's raining...would she go out in this weather?"

Eran fizzed a bit," Oh! I saw her go out! She wasn't in the happiest of moods, so I just thoight she was cooling off some steam or something," Eran explained, not knowing his reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back