Nightmares Alive

This made Eclipse laugh."Not like a Test test but a test to see if you were true...A true friend of Cross...We may "hate" each other now,but that will never mean we still don't care about each other. We've been all the other has ever had..."

"So even if i don't forgive him,We'll still be brothers to the end."Cross smiled.

" Aww... brotherly love," Eran mocked, posing as a fangirl. He coughed and reverted back to Eran," That's awesome, guys, even in you guys have a complicated relationship."

(urgh srry short post. It's liek, ten at night from where I am, so gotta sleep. Got skool tmorrow, baibai and see ya tomorrow ~)

Cross sighed."Yes...he's the weirdest one though..."

"Oh,good."Eclipse also sighed in relief.

( xD same here,night! X3)

Jem smiled watching the scene unfold infront of her,"you guys are silly"she said then jolted hearing the doll get back up she jolted and her hair turned black and she smiled creepily."haha! You think you can just get up before the Glow?!"she yelled and began attacking the monster. Raven came out to everyone,"sorry to ruin the moment but please avert your eyes"she said monotone as blood splattered on her cheek."by the way that's Glow...... Jem's split personality..... Pritty cool but she only comes out when she's super scared and might die but turns back to normal after all the fightings done"she added licking the blood off her cheek.

Eclipse stared at them really confused."I thought you said he was the weirdest?..."

Cross shrugged his shoulders as he stared at them too."I thought he was...But there more confusing then weird...."

"...That's somewhat true...Still..."

Raven blinked and shot a glared at them,"Jem is not weird"she said flatly. Glow jumped down after all the fighting then looked at Raven as her hair turned back and she smiled cutely,"hi Rave!"she said happily. Raven smiled softly and patted her head.

"...And she's just creepy and bossy..."Cross' ears folded back as he glared at Raven.

Eclipse chuckled."So she's another eh?"

"I would say...somewhat..."

Eran waved his tail happily. This Jem character was alot like him. She also had another personality. Eran wondered if Jem had bipolar disorder too. He sighed. Eran had severe 5th degree, which was extremely bad.

Jem looked at Eran,"why you look sad?"she asked worriedly. Raven glared at Cross as her wings shot out threateningly,"don't talk about people like that!"she snarled she really hated Cross due to the fact he had lowered her self-estem about being disgusting.

Eran looked up," It's nothing, Jem," he had a fake smile. To Eran, Jem was a very sweet girl, and he didn't want to mess her up. "No worries, Jem,"

Jem frowned,"no..... Tell me.... You've told me about you disorder......... I still like you Eran"She said looking at him sadly.

Eran tilted his head, laughing lightly," See? Nothing to worry about. No secrets to hide, eh?" Eran raised his hands in innosense. (spelling fail :/ )

Eran stood up hastily. A hug felt weird to him, and he didn't feel like talking about his problem. "I said i'm fine!" He hissed and jumped back into the trees, not wanting for anyone to see the little trickles of tears. He rushed with amazing speed through the branches, his tail flying fast behind him, slicing clean a few branches. Eran finally came to a dark patch in the middle of the forest. He sat down and hugged his legs, his tail wrapped around him, muttering bitterly a few words that are not to be said. ( xD )

Eran sighed. He kept having these stupid emotional outbursts. His tail shakily went up and started drawing pictures in the dirt. The wasn't the best artist, but he had little stick figures that represented everyone he had met. So far everyone seemed so kind to him. He felt he really liked those people, but he had been kinda nasty. He sighed softly, regretting running away for a while.

Cross just ignored Raven and ran after Eran."Eran!"He ran though the trees following Eran's scent.

Eclipse sighed."Great....Wait up Cross!"He ran right after him.

"There so fast"Jem said and didn't want to be alone so followed the guys. Jem then jolted and fell flat on her face,"ow....."she said then sat up and hid in a bush,"I should just stay here....."she thought feeling lonely as she hugged her knees.

Cross and Eclipse kept going until they caught up with Eran.

"Eran!"Cross ran over to him falling to his knees in front of him because he tripped.Catching his breath he said."Eran...What the...heck...Is wrong with you?..."

Eclipse had then tripped as well and landed on Cross."Owww....."

Eran looked up, surprised and shocked. He quickly blurred away the little pictures," Nothing's wrong. Just blowing off some steam." He stood quiet for a while and burst out," Hey, if you ever see Jem, tell her i'm sorry, okay? I guess I wasn't the nicest guy and-" he stopped and forgot what to say," Just tell her sorry, okay? Okay?" While the spoke in almost a gloomy manner, he swiped his tail at the ground, completely erasing the pictures. He bit his lip until it bled alittle. He hated to talk about it. He never dared to. Eran quickly changed the subject and went up to Cross," Hey, thanks for worrying about me, but i'm fine. Really." He gave Cross a quick pat and turned around. "Oh wait, I take it back. I'll go find Jem, okay? You're a real good friend for going after me, bud, but i'm okay. Totally 100% fine." Eran lifted his head, searching for Jem's scent. He hoped he got Cross' and Eclipse's mind off him. They were really powerful and good friends, so Eran didn't want them involved.

Cross had jumped up and grabbed Eran's tail and lifted from it to where they were face to face."You think you go,just like that?"

Eclipse had been thrown back from Cross jumping up,"....Ow..."

Jem hummed covering her ears,"1 goes first to fly the first one to live or die but I'm the last I don't know or remember the past! Why are there 2 inside my mind is blown I just can't hide"she mumbled in all truth she was scared of herself she knew who Glow was she didn't remember anything after her siblings left her alone. She was the youngest she was just scared Glow was her alter ego, her split personality, someone she never wanted to be.

"Nyan!" Eran did a hiccup. He swung a bit, looking grumpy at Cross," Well... can I?" He asked, quickly going back to the arrogant, moody Eran he normally was. Eran twitched his tail. He wasn't used to being picked up by the tail, and unfortunately was an obvious disadvantage toward taller people. "Pleasssee~?"

"And what will you do if I did?After finding Jem what will you do?"Cross seemed very serious at the time,his tail waving behind him until it was grabbed.Cross snapped back his head to see even though he knew who did it.

Eclipse was stand behind him with Cross' tail in hand,he smiled."Come now...what could happen?"

"Much more than you know..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back